It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Suicide ...and The Post- Industrial, Group Death- Wish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Rats will turn into cannibals if left to multiply unchecked in a cage.......
Lemmings will occasionally fling themselves into the sea in droves....
Whales and Dolphins do mass suicides beaching in numbers...

What prompts a species to suicide itself in great numbers ?......
The answers they tell us are many and varied......the result is the same in all cases...

Stay with me now while we jump species and hop over to the human race,.....you there?
Let us look at the behavior of human beings in the industrial to modern age....
Prior to the 60s the bulk of mass killings were family related....www.globalresearch.ca...
Since that time the mass killings have shifted to a preponderance of mass killing in public places of semi random people who are not known by the killer.......
"A mass killer is a lone assailant who theoretically kills four or more victims" (not my definition, but what the heck...)
Here are the stats since 1900....

Mass shootings in America
By decade:[4]
1900′s:0
1910′s:2
1920′s:2
1930′s:9
1940′s:8
1950′s:1
1960′s:6
1970′s:13
1980′s:32
1990′s:42
2000′s:28
2010-2013:14

Figures From link..

My question here is of a psychological nature.....

Considering the multiple wars that have consumed the planet since 1900.....("mass mass murders," so to speak....)
The above statistics.....
And the proclivity of nature to even things out over aeons.....
You don't suppose that humanity is succumbing to some lemming-like urge that is triggered by factors outside of conscious control do you?

The multiplicity of simple radio waves, the huge diet shift, and countless other rapidly changing factors, in our external as well as internal worlds
overload the human emotional capacity to deal with....the result are cold murderous personalities that kill......
The stimulus may be more on the surface....but the urge is a deep seated need to cancel the input overload for that particular human...by a psychotic episode of a deadly nature......
The over all result species wide is an eventual mass cancellation of the whole race........
or is it just me?

Somehow, I see a death spiral forming very distinctly...
And I haven't even mentioned the death centered media craze in all genres....whats up with that?
I notice the trend to even more creative and spectacular death and mayhem......
Not only are the druma of war roaring in our ears constantly.....but our very entertainment gives no respite either.....

Ewen Cameron (MK Ultra) performed a thing called psychic driving on patients using overload techniques he reduced and replaced their personalities to a certain extent....
Is a similar effect being performed by our TV sets?
How subtle are the effects?
And how EFFECTIVE?

The only seemingly positive people out there do not partake of the media or pay attention to much outside their own small lives.....
Though even they may not be entirely immune to the deep basic malencholly that flows below our conscious comprehension....
as the entire race prepares its denumond.....exit stage left....

edit on 1-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The lemming suicide thing is a myth. Iirc.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jonasdelnegros
Strike the lemmings!
I stand by the rest.... sort of.....Poetic licence and all that...im just trying to paint a picture in your head.......not the damn lemmings...(what do Texicans know about lemmings anyways?)
and don't go on about the whales either....

Perhaps you could try to think of it like wave of gravity we do not perceive or feel but in total it adds up to a death spiral.....?The feedback is self amplifying...The further we get from our nature....the worse it gets....that way nature maintains its seed stock over the billions of years....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

What does mass shooting have to do with suicide ?

Title is misleading clickbait

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech
Its always good to read the OP....specially before commenting....
Im trying to tie in a wide range of death oriented activity and put it into a sub program we are starting to initiate as a species....I think....
The title explains it succinctly....
I wouldn't be surprised if the early traces of it can be seen post invention of the rifled cannon and Machine guns, the airplane etc...
The resonance has built exponentially ever since , leading to the proclivity for mass executions/suicides of all natures...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I noticed that the infographic in the link mentions supporting "preventative measures"...

What the heck are they actually referring to?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks for showing that...I don't know how to do it yet....
The rag is an anti gun slanted rag.....
Im not touting that line....so forget it...no arguments pro or con accepted.
The subject is whether the human race is psychologically suicide prone more so now than in the past.....
We live with MAD as a concept we have accepted.......get it?
We kill Zombies ...imaginary....that look like other people in droves on line....and gaming....don't get me going on game violence and murder....its prolific....
This is all self resonating programming for death....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I read the OP it has nothing to do with suicide apart from your initial opener about lemmings and whales, neither of which have any evidence that they perform suicides. Lemmings suicide is a long standing myth and whales generally beach when they get caught in waters too shallow.

As for your "death wish" part of your title, mass shooting is nothing to do with people having death wish or do you honestly believe those who get killed in a mass shooting want to die ?

Like I said your title reflects nothing to what is actually in your op, it's just click bait and I'm pissed because I expect discussion on suicide not mass shooting

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

I read the OP it has nothing to do with suicide apart from your initial opener about lemmings and whales, neither of which have any evidence that they perform suicides. Lemmings suicide is a long standing myth and whales generally beach when they get caught in waters too shallow.

As for your "death wish" part of your title, mass shooting is nothing to do with people having death wish or do you honestly believe those who get killed in a mass shooting want to die ?

Like I said your title reflects nothing to what is actually in your op, it's just click bait and I'm pissed because I expect discussion on suicide not mass shooting

Of course the victims don't want to die....but the perps seem to have this nilistic thing going on....

Human Suicide as in All humans......a racial proclivity which is growing among us illustrated by the mass killings (usually accompanied by suixide or death at the hands of LEOs....
and im a little pissed myself.....
Are you having suicidal feelings?
perhaps PM me to talk....
Other wise can we talk about the suicide of humanity?
The growing death worship...the mechanized killing devices are almost autonomous now...
The movies glorify the murders every more stridently.....
The expanding suicide rates and their demographics....on and on all death death death....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I always verify a source before I take what they say as gospel, I recommend that others do the same BTW.

We're you referring to www.globalresearch.ca... or www.securitydegreehub.com...

Unless I'm mistaken, www.globalresearch.ca... is actually a pretty solid source.

I asked the question only because I was curious about who was behind www.securitydegreehub.com....

You're right about the relevancy though, I agree.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's not suicide, suicide is the act of taking ones life. What you're talking about is murder

Also death is the second most natural thing a living creature can experience, the first being life and for some bizarre reason we actively try to avoid both as much as possible.

Perhaps it's the avoidance of life that is causing what you're talking about

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The link is to something published by Global Research as far as I can tell......
The theme of this thread is the exploration of the possibility we are self programming our own demise either willingly or no....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It's not suicide, suicide is the act of taking ones life. What you're talking about is murder

Also death is the second most natural thing a living creature can experience, the first being life and for some bizarre reason we actively try to avoid both as much as possible.

Perhaps it's the avoidance of life that is causing what you're talking about

Buddy mass killings in public have plenty of suicidal # mixed in with the trigger pulling believe me......
The concept seems to escape your ken.....
Are you aware of your own thread history???(now this is NOT personal)just look....
Perhaps you could review your threads just look at the titles...17 of your last 18 threads are war and killing....when you got here ...early threads not so much....maybe its getting to you too....have a look and get back to me...

Perhaps it's the avoidance of life that is causing what you're talking about....precisely....

or perhaps the "controller" is programming the human race for self destruct....
At any rate all this futzing has likely derailed the Shiite out of this thread and this discussion....I have a headache now so will go have a nap...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Mass killings only have suicidal connotations when the mass killer kills him/herself after performing the killings. There's absolutely nothing suicidal about a mass killing, but there's plenty murderous connotations. Perhaps you're just confusing the terms or using suicide/suicidal out of context ?

As for my history, yes I am fully aware of what I have previously posted, when I first got here I wasn't as interested or aware of the possibilities of an engineered agenda in the form of wars, my initial interest was ufology which brought me to this site. But as time has gone by and as there has been more wars and blood shed I have taken a greater interest in the geopolitical landscape as such I post about the topics I'm currently interested in and following. Not that my history has anything to do with this thread and by bring my history up you've managed to do all the derailing yourself, there's no reason to bring up my posting history as it seems more like an attack on the poster than the post itself which is poor form to be honest.

I will agree however we are being socially engineered, not towards self destruction but I feel that self destructive path we're now on is more due to nature trying to correct the natural order of balance made unbalanced by the social engineering

Enjoy your nap

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Perhaps it's the avoidance of life that is causing what you're talking about....precisely....or perhaps the "controller" is programming the human race for self destruct....

LOL, made me laugh, that alone was worth the price of admission and a few S&F's...

It does actually match up with Agenda 21 and all of the depopulation agendas so my guess is you are right.

Our CULT-ure and social programming have become one massively elaborate Psy-op and suicide is just one small aspect of that agenda.

We've all been influenced by it in one way or another.

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

...historians, educators and journalists collaborate by upholding a false reality and distracting us from the truth. Our world, our perception of the human experience, are shaped by an occult secret society. Our culture is an elaborate psy-op.

The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

edit on 3.1.2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Did you mean denouement? Otherwise spot on, don't think I can get a word in edgewise anymore.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69
A yep you got that right.....and I suppose the threads kinda off topic by now....

new topics

top topics

join