It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary is just supposed to hold the door?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No president accused of wrong doing has ever not been pardoned even if impeached

Forget about her husband BIll ?

Impeached doesn't mean anything today.

'wrong doing' doesn't mean ANYTHING today especially when it comes to someone with a D by their names.

The only party in this country that can literally get away with murder.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

What if the plan isn't to have Hillary as president for long, but whoever runs as vice president that's really meant to be president. What if Hillary's job is to run and win, then be impeached and pardoned so they can sneak someone in that could never have won at all.

I had a very similar thought... I even posted it in a comment somewhere here, but didn't get any response, and thought maybe I was just letting my imagination get carried away. But now that you've made the same observation, I'm back to wondering!

It reminds me of how Ford became prez. Within a year of the Nixon/Agnew re-election, Agnew had resigned in disgrace, with Ford appointed to his VP position, and within another year, so had Nixon resigned in disgrace, making Ford an unelected president. If the PTB were paying attention -- and of course they were -- they would have recognized this as a potential future back door to the presidency.

My gut tells me that Hillary doesn't want to be president. Eight years ago, she very much wanted to be prez, but something has changed. (I have no idea what.) But my gut also tells me that she sold her soul to the devils a long long time ago, and is now going through the motions because she has to. She definitely has name recognition, a certain faithful following, and the political experience to be a viable candidate. Most people would not question her electability, and would not question a "win" (even if the PTB had to rig the vote to get her "there").

Very very sinister... if true.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Al Gore

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You have made some very solid and truly ATS style points!

S&F for your post and putting those scary thoughts in my head!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
What if, all the scandals are true, what if Hillary and everyone involved with her knows it's going to blow up. What if it's planned. No president accused of wrong doing has ever not been pardoned even if impeached. What if the plan isn't to have Hillary as president for long, but whoever runs as vice president that's really meant to be president. What if Hillary's job is to run and win, then be impeached and pardoned so they can sneak someone in that could never have won at all. What if, the only way Hillary get's pardoned is if she wins, and that's why she's trying so hard and willing to do anything to win, cause her ass is literally on the line.

Is it possible that Hillary is not meant to be a real President, but simply there to hold the door for someone else to save her own ass? It makes me wonder, who will her vice president be, because THAT could be the most important thing about Hillary's campaign.

Felt like doing something actually conspiratorial. Is this a proper realistic conspiracy?

Dude, I was thinking quite much the same thing the other day for some reason(just popped into my thoughts randomly) that it is her VP who will eventually be our President.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If Jeb is the VP choice, you will know you are on to something

Establishment helping establishment with the public spin of Jeb to pick up the non trump republicans

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join