It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary is just supposed to hold the door?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Just where are you going to go to get these...."facts"...If we can't rely on the media to report without twisting in the wind of partisan spin...then tell me...where are these facts...

Exactly my point. We don't have all of the facts. That being the case, why do many speak as if they know the facts and she is guilty?

Isn't it more logical to wait for facts to be presented before we convict in the court of public opinion?

If we also can't trust you to not view these suppositions as factual due to your ideology

Ideology has nothing to do with it. We need facts, not suppositions.

Regardless...it's still not going to stop me from liking you...despite your flaws...

Geez....the honor I am feeling is overwhelming.

edit on 1-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I've said from the beginning that Hillary is just a plant to get people to vote for Trump.

They knew that having her run for POTUS would enrage voters and send democrats over to vote for Trump, who is the real selected puppet by the Illuminati.

Trump couldn't have done this without her!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ummm...YAWN..."Here's your sign"...

Next...

YouSir

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So anyway who is voting today?
Primary is today for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So anyway who is voting today?
Primary is today for me.

Who you voting for? Or is it a secret?
edit on 1-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
She isn't going win...period. She will be going to prison. Your logic is faulty.

(post by 11andrew34 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ummm...it's a real easy answer to your question...we all respond that way because of human nature...through upbringing...education...and association...it leaves us at the mercy of peerism...

The circles of friends and like minded we surround ourselves with...most often these niches have more to do with comfort than conscience...with complacency than intellect...

We can't even be honest with ourselves...let alone stand in opposition to all grouping...let alone have any real expectation of honesty from any source claiming to speak truth...

That's why you and I and all of our fellows find ourselves here at ATS...I come here to have open and frank dialogue...and for the most part leave unsated...but at the end of every post and every day you will find that winking emoticon...
that states I am not exclusive from anything I pen or say...

I also happen to like each and everyone of you...regardless of where you come from...or who you are...or what you believe...

Far greater room in my heart than that my friend...far greater room than that by far...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How do you get that from this thread?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ummm...dude...you asked me for a source...
in this post...as you can see I provided one from the Mayo clinic...

So I guess the WTF moment is all you...

YouSir
edit on 1-3-2016 by YouSir because: I felt the need...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
An even bigger conspiracy, which will seem nearly impossible to many people on this forum, is one where Hillary is not charged with any crime whatsoever and she is able to take office without threat of impeachment, etc.

There has been a massive propaganda effort against her to implant the idea in to people that she is guilty of many violations. Yet we have not seen any charges filed. The Benghazi investigations found no wrongdoing and so far it appears that the email investigation will produce the same results.

This entire thread, and the overall mindset of people in general in regards to Hillary, is centered on the results of that propaganda.

Riight...And remember kids...your vote matters!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

How do you get that from this thread?

From OP:

It makes me wonder, who will her vice president be, because THAT could be the most important thing about Hillary's campaign.

Sounds very much like a "Hillary sucks, but maybe her VP is someone really worth our vote."

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The whole post was a Hillary is doomed and going to be used to get someone even worse into office that the elite wants but never could get on the main ticket, post.

It in no way supports Hillary at all. As if you recognize me as a Bernie supporter and know any of my posts, you know I'm anti the Elite's desires, period.

This is a doom and gloom conspiracy thread and anything but a, I'm going to go vote for Hillary thread. Especially as my assumption is, whoever the shadow vice is, must be worse than Hillary cause they're who they really want in.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Bill Clinton will be her Veep. When she resigns he will be prez again. The constitution only says he can't "run" for POTUS more than twice. He can run for Vice pres

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

That... wow...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Wow you have a gift for putting so much crap and misdirection into just a few lines of posting, are you a professional?

Are we making this personal? Also, I see that you changed what I actually said in your linked quote. Misdirecting a bit?

The sort of people who read forums like these can inform themselves about simple matters of record as far as I care. I mean if they won't do that, they're probably the type to just see my wordy posts and skip them anyway. But anybody who does even just a bit of that here is a step sharper than the TV only crowd, that's for sure.

Honestly, I think you're approaching a forum like this all wrong if that's what you think it's good for. You're wasting your time. You'd be wise to bounce ideas around here because that's where the real action is at. Treating this place like a battlefront in a propaganda war is...well I think it's just dumb; I'd suggest that you think of it more like a clubhouse/armory...as they put it in "Big Trouble in Little China":

None of that is relevant, nor does it make much sense.

i.e. if you really think she won't even be indicted in a few weeks then you've got nothing to worry about here anyway. If I'm wrong, then me saying it here isn't going to make it right or convince anyone to actually go ahead and indict her or something.

If you really think throwing up a smokescreen at me is smart...heh, you must know the saying "where there is smoke, there's fire" eh? You're behavior just suggests to me that I'm right.

Asking for the truth and not ridiculous, politically-motivated nonsense, is a smokescreen?

Well, I can see why we may not see eye-to-eye.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The whole post was a Hillary is doomed and going to be used to get someone even worse into office that the elite wants but never could get on the main ticket, post.

This is a doom and gloom conspiracy thread and anything but a, I'm going to go vote for Hillary thread. Especially as my assumption is, whoever the shadow vice is, must be worse than Hillary cause they're who they really want in.

There IS nobody worse than Hillary Clinton...on either side. Bernie is a Saint, next to her.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the thrust of your thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No problem, but there could be. We all know how bad Hillary is. They could bring in a total unknown that could be far worse.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Or...

She could select a VP that so horrible, nobody would impeach her.

Think about that possibility.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ummm...Oh God...not the second coming of Joe Biden...

YouSir

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join