It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Super Tuesday!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was planning on voting for Carson because I have always liked him best, but he is simply not in the running and I don't believe in splitting the vote. He doesn't have a solid line of support, he is too quiet and cannot keep his name in the news nor does he have the energy to rally people behind him. I am not willing to split the vote to the point where someone like Rubio gets in the door. What I would like to see, is Carson chosen as a running mate for Vice, I think his intelligence and balance is needed should Trump take the nomination.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We are being 'guided' to our choice all along.

Decisiondata

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

I agree that Carson is a perfect running mate choice for Trump. They are polar opposite personalities, yet both outsiders. As paranoid as it sounds, I cannot help but think Trump would be potentially risking his life if he picks an establishment insider as VP.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: butcherguy

We are being 'guided' to our choice all along.

Decisiondata

I tend to agree with the idea that the media blackballs certain candidates. Trump's coverage was more a result of ratings and in return advertisement dollars for these stations. Networks couldn't afford to ignore him
edit on 1-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

And Carson is smart. To hear him - he is the most intelligent out of all the candidates. Trump has some great ideas, knows advertising as much as business - which is rare in a businessman and is part of the key to his success in business. Trump knows how to keep his name relevant, a thing Carson doesn't know how to do and is beneath him - which is very respectful. I see the combination of both Carson and Trump, as absolutely unbeatable once in office.

I don't think anyone will kill Trump until he gets into office. Now, if he gets in and starts ruffling serious feathers - I see it ending in another Kennedy style assassination. But not before. IF that happens then the vice should be the most intelligent party who can go forward and I see that ability in Carson. Once he warms up to the position, I see him being able to take on any challenge. Every time I hear him talk all I can think is that old saying - speak softly but carried a big stick - He is just out of his element right now - give him some time to warm up to Vice, and he will do it better than anyone. Of course, this is my opinion only.

I don't know how all this will play out in the end but I have hopes that it will all work out well for the American people. We are going far outside the box, for the first time in a very long time. When you do that there are many concerns, but when it pays off, it pays off big.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

AWESOME pic!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I know it's crazy. 12% of registered republicans voted early and only 3% of registered democrats. I think the voting ID law will make it a lot more fair.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

AWESOME pic!

IF it wasnt an insult to those of us who actually served in the military, considering he used 4 different differments to dodge the draft.........

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

AWESOME pic!

IF it wasnt an insult to those of us who actually served in the military, considering he used 4 different differments to dodge the draft.........

Buckle up, you're in for a rough day

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He received deferments while in college which many people who went to college did, and then as soon as he was out of college on Sept. 17, 1968, he reported for an armed forces physical examination and was medically disqualified, according to the ledger from the Selective Service System draft board.

Here is a copy of that record. He did all he was supposed to according to law. Had getting medically disqualified not happened he would have served. I'm not sure how that is insulting.

Side note: The ledger does not detail why Trump failed the exam — the Selective Service destroyed all medical records and individual files after the draft ended in 1973 and the military converted to an all-volunteer force.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

He actually used 4 different deferments to get out of it...

Claiming medical issues, all the while playing highly active sports..........

Come on man.......

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some area's of the country are going all in on Trump, on another political forum, a guy, said he just came back from voting in Super Tues. he talked to 80 people of about the 200 in line to vote, 100% of the 80 were voting Trump, he didn't find one other voter for the other guys.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

He did not disqualify himself, the armed forces doctors did. So, give me a break. It was a armed forces doctor who said he was not fit for duty. He could have had some medical issue. People with diabetes play sports all the time, but cannot join the military if they are severely diabetic - yet it doesn't stop them from playing sports. There are many reasons and circumstances where someone will play sports but cannot join the military.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It's going to be fun watching you lose your mind in the coming months over the ascendancy of Trump, I look forward to your reaction in November when he wins it all.

PS: If Cruz can't beat Trump in Texas today it's 100% over, but it almost doesn't matter Texas isn't a winner take all state and because Rubio can't win Florida he is down 20 points on his home turf.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Who is your choice?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Who is your choice?

Rand Paul. I don't think he's polling too high today

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

edit on 1-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

He did not disqualify himself, the armed forces doctors did. So, give me a break. It was a armed forces doctor who said he was not fit for duty. He could have had some medical issue. People with diabetes play sports all the time, but cannot join the military if they are severely diabetic - yet it doesn't stop them from playing sports. There are many reasons and circumstances where someone will play sports but cannot join the military.

Selective Service records show that the purported presidential aspirant actually received a series of student deferments while in college and then topped those off with a medical deferment after graduation that helped spare him from fighting for his country, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Again and during his whole College tenure he was active in sports........

Full Article -Trump Draft Dodge

A heel spur? I served in the US Marine Corps during war time with flat feet, and knee ligament damage prior to service.....

Give me a break

More freaking Cognitive dissonance from Trumpeters

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Who is your choice?

Deflection, and does not address my statements on Trump

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join