It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais ‘Jungle’ evictees block motorway in chaotic night clashes with French police (VIDEOS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

I don't really keep up with this issue, but I see there is a thread detailing the eviction of these people. So now I am following the fallout from this earlier action. We all know governments do what they want, whether or not it is illegal, immoral, or just plain criminal.... But I commend these people for at least fighting back, something I have never truly witnessed myself..... yet.

have a nice day.
edit on 1-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: add vid

edit on 1-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: links

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I do not support them. If theyve been evicted they need to gtfo. Time for some sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So it spilling out on to the streets, where next eh ?....

I really cannot think up a positive scenario from this migrant debacle, these thugs need to be dealt with quickly and concisely ...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I don't support them either. However, I support evil government less by default.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nothing but thugs on both sides. I believe a good outcome would be the people dishing out capital punishment to all on both sides so everyone could get back to living without fear.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SharonGlass

Fear is all we have for now, reality is the people should have reeled in those in power long before this was allowed to happen...

I am often impressed at the mental gymnastics some people display trying to blame individuals in government for this mess, as if those in power are so inept that it was an accident .....

What a mess, times like these i am glad to live a long way away from it all...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Is Bernie or Hillary promising us more refugees? That's who I'm voting for

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Why? So we can have some soldiers with huevos ready to fight the real enemy?
edit on 1-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: edit

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

They're being led by spooks. It's a set-up.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

"I don't really keep up with the issue"

Yet you support them fighting back.

I suggest you go right back to the beginning of ATS and read all the threads from start to finish. When you're done, I'll read your next post.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I know enough that the government let them in, and now it changed it's mind, like they always do when it's convenient.

Bye Bye!
edit on 1-3-2016 by SharonGlass because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Which government "let" them and when did they change their mind?
Its been illegal from the start.
France let the problem fester for so long purely for political reasons.
They are not who you think they are.
How does attacking passing traffic help them?
Should've been never allowed from the start and the Stockholm Syndrome seems to be spreading to the UK.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

France let them in with their surrender of sovereignty to the EU and agreement to Schengen.

Political reasons are not good reasons.

Attacking passing traffic does not help but attacking the enforcers of your oppression sure does.

I agree, it never should have been allowed, but when you give up your God given right to self determination, or have it stripped from you without being dead, you are just as responsible.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

These people are trying to enter a country illegally and you commend that? If they are not eligible why should they get to come in? How many are guilty of rape and other crimes - perhaps you might like to ask people living in Calais how these people have altered their lives and if the crime rate and filth has increased in their home town?

The best thing if they are not going to get in is simply to deport them back to where they came from.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I actually think they where simply to incompetent or lazy to track the migrants and it escalated to this over the years, each country just passed them off until they reached Calais.. Had the authorities been a bit more hardline from the start this situation as we know it would never have happened.

As has been stated in a number of threads a good amount of people there are not fleeing war and have zero right to be in europe or apply for asylum, there are economic migrants nothing more and nothing less.

If you was to setup a Asylum program for the people there 99% would be heading back home but honestly is that even a option now??.

It should have always been if you are found to have entered europe illegally then you should be returned to your country of origin ASAP. I have had to do numerous visa applications for working abroad, I did not just turn up at a boarder and request entry or try to gains access illegally. I see little reason why people think they can have a free pass with zero documents to show who they are and no means of supporting themselves.

YES a handful will be true refugees and yes they should be supported but it is fairly common knowledge that in thIs case it isn't the situation...

RA

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I actually think they where simply to incompetent or lazy to track the migrants and it escalated to this over the years,
each country just passed them off until they reached Calais.. Had the authorities been a bit more hardline from the start this situation as we know it would never have happened.

In reality it is not the other countries who have passed the migrants off...

Every time the news cameras are on them they are waving pieces of paper

at the cameras with UK written on and with their other hand rubbing the

thumb and fingers together as a mime for money

As has been stated in a number of threads a good amount of people there are not fleeing war and have zero right to be
in Europe or to apply for asylum, they are economic migrants nothing more and nothing less.

On the news this evening there was a large crowd seated doing the three

claps and chanting in unison alternately England or UK.

I guess the UK must have the most generous benefit of the EU and it seems

that they are all fully aware of it.

top topics

join