It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 2,079 Clinton emails contain classified material

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The State Department has finally released the "last batch" of the Hillary emails.

Looks like they have met the court orders so far.

But we really don't know if the FBI is forcing the SD to withhold some because of the massive ongoing FBI investigations.

The damage so far is:

over 2,000 have been released with various classification levels from "confidential" to higher top secret.

At least 22 have been totally withheld entirely because of "ultra" top secret info.

And, we still are waiting for determinations about the other 30,000 or so "personal" emails where Hillary's people botched up deletion attempts.

The FBI has 4 State Department systems in custody as well as Hillary's single personal system and her thumbdrive.

here is one released today that has some obvious censoring

At least 2,079 Clinton emails contain classified material

At least 2,079 emails that Hillary Clinton sent or received contained classified material, according to the State Department’s final update from its review of more than 30,000 emails.

The State Department released a new batch of 3,871 pages of Clinton’s emails Monday evening in response to a court order. Of those, 261 contain classified information. Most were at the confidential level, which is the lowest level of classification. Twenty-three of them were at the Secret level.

None of Clinton’s emails was marked as classified during her tenure, State Department officials say, but intelligence officials say some material was clearly classified at the time. Her aides also sent and received classified information.

Most of Hillary's email is on the SD website

Damage Control

Sound General Quarters !!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
And yet she remains uncharged.

Anybody seen my goat?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
And yet she remains uncharged.

Anybody seen my goat?

Unless there is a crime that has been committed, why would she be charged?

That is what we don't know. Does the FBI recommend charges be filed for anything in these emails?

I know we like to think she is guilty of wrongdoing, but wishful thinking does not convict a person.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Loretta Lynch was asked some questions today about the ongoing uncompleted FBI investigations.

She said "No Comment" dozens of times !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Appearance of impropriety.

I find it is more logical to wait until charges have been filed before I jump on any bandwagon.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Look, most of those "classified" emails are no big deal. Really. They're "classified" because of strange rules, not because something was truly "secret." A few were, and these are troublesome, but the overall issue here is not that she had classified emails. It is that she had the arrogance and gall to assume she had the right to set up a private server and circumvent FOIA rules in an attempt to hide what she was doing, no matter whether those emaias were classified or not. The issue that some of these emails were "classified" is really a side issue, and it is making people judge whether those emails did damage or did no damage when the REAL ISSUE is that she set up a private server in the first place. She ought to be indicted for THAT ALONE, and if she leaked classified intelligence, including copy and pasting to avoid secure systems, well, that's just icing on the cake. Nail her fat butt for the basic issue and stop fretting over the pedantic. Yer just wasting time--unless that's the point.
edit on 2/29/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: xuenchen

Appearance of impropriety.

I find it is more logical to wait until charges have been filed before I jump on any bandwagon.

I still say, no matter who, there will be human error.

Hillary is just the current target.

From what I've read --- there does not seem to be any intent of wrong doing.

Maybe some questionable judgements, but again --- human error and no intent.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I still say, no matter who, there will be human error.

"Human" error times 2000 so far.

Like these top officials under Hillary in the State Department at the time didn't know the meaning "secret" even with all their special training and all.

Not to mention the security forms they all signed !!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Can't wait for your 2 threads on this subject tomorrow, gotta make sure the 5 Clinton supporters on these boards know that they're dumb for voting for her!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the biggest psy ops on the
American people to date. She is found in her emails
instructing her aids to remove classification markings
and send them. And then Obama says she is the hopeful
candidate to see out his agenda.

This makes Whitewater look like childs play.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Do you have a factual link to that "information".

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Annee

Do you have a factual link to that "information".

Here's the actual email on the State Department website....

Take note of the censored parts.

"If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The human error and "good intent" doesn't hold water. She was one of only a handful of individuals who were specifically trained to classify content. Not just read/handle it, but to create new material and have the ability to determine and label the classification status (Classified, Secret, Top Secret). When you have been ordained the classifier of material, and you choose to ignore and/or circumvent that process, there IS wrong doing.

Mere handlers of TS material are educated and re-educated on how to handle that material. The Sec. of State, based upon the inherent international nature of the role, MUST have the knowledge and discernment to handle that material appropriately.

If she purposefully mishandled that classified material, she is a criminal. Federal law prohibits the unauthorized release of classsified material. If she was incapable of handling that material in her role as Sec. of State, then she is equally incapable of handling the higher office of President. "I didn't know the rules" doesn't cut it as the Commander in Chief.

new topics

top topics

join