It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais Jungle Being Demolished And Britain Votes In Or Out In June.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
After being in existence for many years the " Calais Migrant Jungle " is being demolished. About time most people would say.

Britain has a referendum in June 2016 to either stay or exit The E.U.

What a coincidence that the Jungle is being demolished just 4 months before the referendum. Coincidence my foot. The French must think we are barmy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Agreed, it all seems a bit staged and timed to me.
With Spring nearly here though I don't think they will be able to keep a lid on it through to June.
It's a lot easier to riot and refuse accommodation when it ain't so cold, watch this space I say...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The whole thing's a psy op but there are so many forces involved it seems to have splurged out of control.

Make tea and music.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's just an illusion, FX and all that.

The G20 was given a script by Osborne regarding the effect of a Brexit and they went with it, or so we're told.

I haven't seen one Treasury Minister from the G20 with the exception of Osborne warning of the Global ripples it would create.

In their words, it's absolute B.S. Osborne should resign over this.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The thing that really Pi$$es me off about this situation is that the people in that place actually think they have a right to be there..

Most (All) have entered europe illegally, if they are claiming asylum then they have gone the wrong way about. Common knowledge says "first safe country" not well lets see what we can get and pick out this one over that. If you are fleeing a situation then surely you would simply be happy to be in any safe place??..

This taken from a news stream

Clashes broke out as demolition teams dismantled huts in part of a migrant camp known as the Jungle in the French port of Calais.

Riot police fired tear gas after migrants began throwing boulders inside the camp. At least 12 shacks were set ablaze, reports say.

What a absolute turd sandwich this situation is turning into...

RA

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
The thing that really Pi$$es me off about this situation is that the people in that place actually think they have a right to be there..

Most (All) have entered europe illegally, if they are claiming asylum then they have gone the wrong way about. Common knowledge says "first safe country" not well lets see what we can get and pick out this one over that. If you are fleeing a situation then surely you would simply be happy to be in any safe place??..

Clashes broke out as demolition teams dismantled huts in part of a migrant camp known as the Jungle in the French port of Calais.

Riot police fired tear gas after migrants began throwing boulders inside the camp. At least 12 shacks were set ablaze, reports say.

RA

Don't worry yourself, our Prime Minister called them 'A bunch of migrants'. He has portrayed them as lower than lower class, but of course he would. He's an elite, we're all lower than low to him.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well, maybe EU should pay more attention.

This is from 2012.

www.bbc.com...

EDIT:

I read further into the article, seems this is a plan by the Illuminati/Bilderbergs.

Enjoy your New World Order. : )
edit on 29-2-2016 by GodEmperor because: edit

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Stop the bus! I want to get on!

edit on 29 2 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Meanwhile in Macedonia...

Oops, wrong video...

edit on 1-3-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And what were you doing when you got hit in the face with a tear gas canister? Could you possibly take some responsibility for your actions?

I'm probably not interpreting this right. I guess he was forced to throw those stones.

'Trapped' and 'forced'. Newspeak for went there and did it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Bug out bicycles are best.

Children running through the teargas at 0:50
This is not right.
edit on 1 3 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Arresting behaviour.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
After being in existence for many years the " Calais Migrant Jungle " is being demolished. About time most people would say.

Britain has a referendum in June 2016 to either stay or exit The E.U.

What a coincidence that the Jungle is being demolished just 4 months before the referendum. Coincidence my foot. The French must think we are barmy.

Maybe, just maybe, but the people of Calais and its mayor have been against the camp being there for a long time for many good reasons regardless of peoples stance on migrants and refugees. The people are still being 'homed' in France, just more dispersed.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

RA

Don't worry yourself, our Prime Minister called them 'A bunch of migrants'. He has portrayed them as lower than lower class, but of course he would. He's an elite, we're all lower than low to him.

Are they migrants? Yes, they are migrants regardless of the reason the wish to migrate - that's what the word migrant means.

Are they a bunch? Yes, they are a group of individuals gathered together...

www.thefreedictionary.com...

So, what Cameron said is completely correct - are you more irritated as he used it to refer to Corbyn meeting them, or Polly Toynbee and the Gaurdianistas getting their pants in a flap? It's nothing to do with being lower than the lower class unless that's how you want to read it based on your own bias.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I agree, I never understood why people were so offended at Cameron's remark...since when has referring to a group of people as a "bunch" been offensive? And yes, they are migrants, and many are economic ones at that.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've seen some footage of a young man with fashionable clothes, a nice watch, a neat new haircut and a smile on his face admitting to having money and offering no real reason as to why he wishes to enter the UK. He was living in a small cluster of trees.

I've heard claims that charity pulled out of helping the residents of 'The Jungle' because they said they didn't know why these people were there - they're not refugees.

There is no 'conventional' answer as to why this shanty town is there or why there has been a sudden march up from Turkey.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

I agree, I never understood why people were so offended at Cameron's remark...since when has referring to a group of people as a "bunch" been offensive? And yes, they are migrants, and many are economic ones at that.

Thanks, it just seems to me that people are looking at something to be offended by and choosing something that ultimately is nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

RA

Are they migrants? Yes, they are migrants regardless of the reason the wish to migrate - that's what the word migrant means.

Are they a bunch? Yes, they are a group of individuals gathered together...

www.thefreedictionary.com...

So, what Cameron said is completely correct - are you more irritated as he used it to refer to Corbyn meeting them, or Polly Toynbee and the Gaurdianistas getting their pants in a flap? It's nothing to do with being lower than the lower class unless that's how you want to read it based on your own bias.

As I said, don't worry he's an elite and I'm sure he thinks the same about the rest of the populace. You know, a bunch of unemployed lazy bastards, a bunch of whinging Junior Doctors, a bunch of underclass thinking they have some God forbidden right to have ideas other than those suggested by the elitists.

I have no problem with labels, they are a bunch of tossers!!
edit on 1/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: destination now

Thanks, it just seems to me that people are looking at something to be offended by and choosing something that ultimately is nothing.

And yet, you seem to be offended by the thought of me being offended.

I merely pointed out what Cameron and obviously what most Tory voters think of immigrants, they're just a bunch.

You are obviously happy to de-humanise them, that's your perogative, I just hope we never find ourselves in a similar position.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

But I thought they had arranged for new shelters for the migrants

metro.co.uk...

www.bbc.com...
edit on 1-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join