It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ram Param Taram Pam Pam" Sang the Soviet Puchatek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd like to share the Soviet version of my favorite cartoon (as a child and continue to love it). This version is possibly better than the American versions because the singing is just hilarious and cute. I love the art style and it is similar to other Soviet and Soviet bloc nations art styles for television shows. Tragically a mere three episodes of a planned nine were produced, but they are here for our enjoyment! I have little to say, but much to share through smiles and laughs.
So please take a seat, turn off your mobile devices and remain seated for the duration of the show. Oh and it's Winnie the Pooh so we all know what we're getting into
Make sure CC is on for subtitles.
Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3 (Two Part):

edit on 29-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You are right, that is just about the cutest, most innocent thing I have ever seen.
Thanks for sharing

I wonder why they canned if after only three short episodes? Then again nothing in the Soviet days made much sense I guess.
edit on 29-2-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
Hey, yes it's amazing. Not even sure how I found it honestly. I'm disappointed as well. I have another Soviet era cartoon to share with more episodes than this one, but that will be another day. Maybe even tomorrow.
And then of course beyond Soviet Era cartoons that are still running, not sure from what time though (as in year). Thanks anyways! Glad you enjoyed.
I love the "Ram param taram pam pam" parts. And overall the singing is so cute. And flying up in the balloon. Genius Pooh bear, genius..

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, how adorable. I'll watch more tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

join