It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants break down Macedonia fence on Greek border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's already gone. There's no coming back from this. It sickens me our nations have been invaded and not a single thing of merit was done about it. All of those who toiled and died in years past, for nothing. The people failed, the military didn't do a god dang thing, and the globalists won. Words can not express my rage.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
a reply to: intrptr
Refuge is supposed to be about safety not where you can get the most money paid free of charge!

Where'd you get that? The poorest EU nation is the most unable to adequately patrol its borders. Thats Greece. You think the refugees know that?

I don't see them fleeing to Saudi Arabia, their borders are razor wires and guards. No hope there.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

80% of them aren't true refugees but economic migrants so are actually invading Europe illegally.

War has a way of destroying economies, locally and regionally.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Think about all the women and children.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Its Private property, the whole country.

Trespassing, invasion, its all the same because its illegal for most countries to just walk in and claim resources or expect/demand them.

Sovereign nations can and will institute laws on immigration/invasion and they can because its their land and their own business.

Immoral for having border fences?

You don't think everything would be worse if Europe pulled down borders?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Its Private property, the whole country.

And everything beneath your pants is a matter of national security, I know.

Immoral for having border fences?

Immoral for not giving a sh!t about european values and human rights?

Oh yeah, the barbarian hordes we saw coming and going with the Schengen Area... horrible times, really! Everybody just crossed borders without even having a passport on them, can you imagine that?
Good thing is, the New Romans build walls again. Praise the Emperor or suffer at the fence for the democracy inside or something. Freedom is great after all and all that. At least on one side of the fence, eh?

Rome’s border walls were the beginning of its end.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

Beginning of its end... now that's at least something worth looking towards to. May history repeat itself once again.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You really think opening borders with no checks will help things in the host countries?

Thanks for your assessment of the value of whats in m'pants, but no thank you sir, I am married.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join