It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Clinton aide maintained top secret clearance amid email probe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Apparently some hanky-panky was uncovered by Congress concerning Cheryl Mills who was the Chief of Staff to Hillary when Hillary was the Secretary of State, and has been/is involved with the Clinton Foundation.

Cheryl Mills was supposed to have her security clearances suspended when she left the State Department, but evidently it was extended by Hillary for some reason or another (can't imagine what the cover story was masking in that determination?).

But the State Department somehow found an "error" that casted the illusion of Mills not having security clearance.

Mills was one of the people who "reviewed" many of the Hillary emails *before* those were released to the State Department.

Some now known emails apparently have Mills forwarding "classified" material to the Clinton Foundation.

The whole top secret stuff under Hillary and Obama is such a sloppy-schlock operation.

Read the whole story for searing details.
Senior Clinton aide maintained top secret clearance amid email probe, letters show

A senior Hillary Clinton aide has maintained her top secret security clearance despite sending information now deemed classified to the Clinton Foundation and to then-Secretary of State Clinton's private unsecured email account, according to congressional letters obtained by Fox News.

Current and former intelligence officials say it is standard practice to suspend a clearance pending the outcome of an investigation. Yet in the case of Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff at the State Department, two letters indicate this practice is not being followed -- even as the Clinton email system remains the subject of an FBI investigation.

In an Oct. 30, 2015, letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa -- who has been aggressively investigating the Clinton email case -- Mills' lawyer Beth A. Wilkinson confirmed that her client “has an active Top Secret clearance." The letter said previous reporting from the State Department that the clearance was no longer active was wrong and due to "an administrative error."

A second letter dated Feb. 18, 2016 from the State Department's assistant secretary for legislative affairs, Julia Frifield, provided additional details to Grassley about the "administrative error." It, too, confirmed Mills maintained the top secret clearance.

Cheryl Mills Corporatist

Oh Oh !!! Big Damage

edit on Feb-29-2016 by xuenchen because: FBI Counterintelligence Division

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
the state department at fault here.
getting desperate the republicans.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Aw man, what happened to SUPER LICE!!!...?

Anyway, if the DNC ever decides to throw her under the bus ... it'll be quick and easy work. I don't know if that'll happen though, even with the vice chair of the DNC resigning and supporting Sanders. Hillary is so entrenched in the party, and I'll bet a lot of people owe her favors. She's cashing them all in these days, I'd imagine...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It's always an "administrative error", isn't it?

I am so baffled by the delays, the muddying of all the waters, the tangled web, and the outright lies! No wonder politicians get by with murder! All these "techniques" WORK!!

Sloppiness and errors are expected, and the masses just accept the excuses, and then vote for the crooks anyway!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Democrats in charge !!

Kerry covering for Hillary !!

What's next?

But wait. They missed a bunch of top secret stuff didn't they !!

They can't even do an effective cover-up anymore.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Boy xuenchen, if we only had you to ask questions regarding 9/11 when it happened.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Pretty sure it is standard practice to pull a SC based on
an investigation. This would apply to Huma and HRC as well.

But if HRC SC was revoked, she would never ever let on.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Boy xuenchen, if we only had you to ask questions regarding 9/11 when it happened.

Works for me.

I'd like to know what just exactly the Clintions' lackey. Sandy Berger destroyed, and just exactly what he was trying to cover up.

After all the '93 World Trade Center attack gave notice as to just how snipped off terrorists were at this country.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Democrats in charge !!

Kerry covering for Hillary !!

What's next?

But wait. They missed a bunch of top secret stuff didn't they !!

They can't even do an effective cover-up anymore.

you missed the phrase "now classified"....which means at the time it wasn't, sinking the whole argument.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
posted by: xuenchen

you missed the phrase "now classified"....which means at the time it wasn't, sinking the whole argument.

Still on that meme are you.

The State Department could not even get to the point of making a "classification" in real time because they never had the emails until Hillary Inc. released them long after the fact.

The MSM has a lot of people still fooled.

Oh and btw, the FBI has those 30,000 or so "personal" emails allegedly deleted by Hillary's aides.

They even screwed that up.

Oh, and the FBI also has 4 official State Department systems in custody along with Hillary's private system and her famous thumbdrive.

The division of the FBI that is "Looking" is the FBI Counterintelligence Division.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Sending classified info to the Clinton Foundation....
Sounds like Hillary is running her own personal government.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

or espionage ring.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The State Department could not even get to the point of making a "classification" in real time because they never had the emails until Hillary Inc. released them long after the fact. The MSM has a lot of people still fooled.

Why do you mean to tell me that the MSM would try to fool us?

So, if Hillary or one of her minions read an eyes only classified document and then wrote an email with the classified information in the email.... the email would contain classified information?

And if Hillary kept the emails secret until which time the existence of the private server was discovered... and then deleted about 30,000 of them... the emails would STILL contain classified information?

And when the government finally got to read them.... they would STILL contain classified information at which time they would finally be marked as classified.... simply because people in government following the law finally got to see the secret emails???

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not sure where to post this tidbit, since this is very active thread
at the moment here it is: Breaking News - Tonight on Fox News
Brett Baier will interview Loretta Lynch.

Article says this will include The Clinton Email Investigation...

www.foxnews.com...

This probably deserves a thread of its own. This is rare, it might turn out to be something
....granted it could be just another ho hum but you never know.

edit on 29-2-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: butcherguy

or espionage ring.

It wouldn't be the first time foreign governments got sensitive information from the Clintons. Remember Chinagate? This ring has been operating for years, and now they are in high positions to control any damage.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yes, Chinagate. So very Interesting that there has been recent
activity and FBI arrests, including long time Clinton friend and
donor Ng Seng.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Loretta Lynch on Fox...

About the email investigations...

No Comment.
No Comment.
No Comment.
No Comment.
etc.

edit on Feb-29-2016 by xuenchen because: No Comment.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes, I know. LOL.

She just said this: There is no deadline.
Will they let Hillary twist in the wind past the election?

Lynch said on "Special Report with Bret Baier" that the agency would look “efficiently, fairly, thoroughly, without any kind of artificial deadline” into whether Clinton broke any laws as secretary of state by using a private email server for official communications.

Dozens of Clinton emails have since been re-classified as “top secret.”

“What's most important is to follow the facts, follow the law, and come to an independent conclusion as to what may or may not have happened,” said Lynch,

www.foxnews.com...

disclaimer: I can not attest to any sincerity on her part.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I got the impression that Lynch has a ton of stuff on Hillary and will drop the bomb before the election.

I got that from when she wouldn't answer the question of where the buck stops with going ahead with charges.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I got the impression that Lynch has a ton of stuff on Hillary and will drop the bomb before the election.

I got that from when she wouldn't answer the question of where the buck stops with going ahead with charges.

Oh my, I'll have to dig up the full video to watch.
Thanks for the tip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join