It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babysitter Decapitates 4 Year-Old Girl, Carries Her Severed Head Shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Another psychopath beheads a handicapped 4 year old little girl then shouts that wonderful phrase of peace we have come to know so well. So, why in this religion of peace is "This God Allah So Great" when you butcher someone? Can anyone tell me that?

As usual, a defenseless victim as well. Girl couldn't even walk!

Horror in Moscow as burka-clad babysitter 'decapitates four-year-old girl in her care' - then walks through streets carrying her severed head and shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A burka-clad babysitter decapitated the little girl in her care before _javascript:icon('
')walking through Moscow carrying the child's severed head, police say.

The woman shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as she appeared near Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station in the northwest of the Russian capital and threatened to blow herself up.

It came hours after officers found the headless body of a four-year-old child when they were called to a fire at a block of flats in the city.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Feb 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped extremely long quote

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sick..........Very sick!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Already Posted HERE

Thread Soon the Be Closed...

Regards,

SK

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another minority problem. Nothing to see here. There is nothing wrong with this cult. It's all propaganda.

Send her some roses and she'll be happy again. Stop oppressing her. racists...

OR.. when will people see that there is an inordinate number of people with mental health issues in this .. religion.

Oh yeah, I'll get in first. Westboro Baptists -- so any and every argument is invalid.

Got it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
Another minority problem. Nothing to see here. There is nothing wrong with this cult. It's all propaganda.

Send her some roses and she'll be happy again. Stop oppressing her. racists...

OR.. when will people see that there is an inordinate number of people with mental health issues in this .. religion.

Oh yeah, I'll get in first. Westboro Baptists -- so any and every argument is invalid.

Got it.

You forgot to mention that if the baby had a gun this could have been avoided.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Christians do awful things in the name of God all the time. There are crazies in all religions. Oh but sorry, I won't derail with rationality.

Enjoy your hatred circle-jerk.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

Really? You bring gun control into a thread like this? I'm getting a headache from shaking my head so much.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Curious69

Okay, I speed read that reply. I see your sarcasm now. Apologies. Typing on a shaky bus ain't easy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just shoot her.

I don't care what her motives were. She beheaded a 4 year old child. Her motives are irrelevant.

A bullet in the head will be quick and inexpensive. Shoot her and cremate the body.

On second thought, save the bullet and just cremate her and send the ashes to the dump.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

They all need Psychiatric help if you ask me.

To go around shouting 'God is great' 'praise be to Allah' and whatever else is just Mental and then to go cut people's heads off for not being 'Islamic' is even more Mental and this act was done to a little girl who had only just started life!

These people are 'Aliens' and uncivilised. I'm talking about the 'Fanatical' ones such as ISIS.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Already Posted HERE

Thread Soon the Be Closed...

and closed.

top topics

join