It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump polls higher than the other 4 candidates combined in new CNN Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I feel kinda bad rooting for Trump but I do because the establishment hate him so much, I love seeing the congress critters squirm

However he may be a plant, and once he wins the nomination, take a fall, and let Hillary win, I don't trust any of them.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
The republicans are now calling him an "adulterer" LOL My God what a bunch of kooks.

He was an adulterer.

He even admits to it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think this poll is not the most accurate - the CNN polls are always a bit above the rest. Doesn't take away from the fact that the poll does show an increase in support form the last CNN poll, but I think the level is to high.

Tomorrow will be interesting. I'd be amazed to see Rubio do well. he has pushed the self destruct button under pressure from Trump. Cruz is a bit more sneaky, so may find a way to carry on. The latest Texas poll as Cruz at 42%. If he gets to 50% then he takes all 155 delegates and that would be a game changer - it would mean he would probably win more delegates overall than Trump tomorrow night.

Interesting day tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

...." Out of curiosity... say you wake up after a particularly boozy election day, find your country in bed with a horribly bad decision, what is the right way to ask that bad decision to leave the office of the POTUS without too much fuss? Is there a legal track for moving this person along? Is it just a matter of waiting the 4 years until a suitable occasion presents itself?

"Look, I know you were elected, and I know you just came here... but I made a mistake and I really don't think this is going to work out. I'm going to work now, and I'd appreciate it if you could just slip the keys under the door when you let yourself out." "

Funny you should mention that , I was thinking just how I could Reason with that after the 2008 and 2012 Presidential Elections . Obama the Criminal is STILL in Office ..FAIL

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Medicator
The republicans are now calling him an "adulterer" LOL My God what a bunch of kooks.

He was an adulterer.

He even admits to it.

True. Wasn't exactly hush hush.

Not something that concerns me in the slightest. I doubt he nor her married for love in the first place.

His ego, his bullying, his childish behavior ------ I have no concept how anyone can even think of voting for Trump.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I know a lot of people are going whats wrong with people to like Trump..

that is the wrong question, the right question is whats wrong with our government that we look upon trump with such favor.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't understand. I thought the evil media was out to destroy Trump through their lies and distortions and yet... here's a poll where the evil media is showing Trump having more support among likely GOP voters than the rest of the candidates combined.

Why wouldn't the evil media just distort the polling results to show waning support for Trump?

He only likes the media and the lobbyists when they are in his favor

He is, after all , "lil-smoky" fingers Trump!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think the same logic could apply to the last 6-ish presidents (I don't wanna look stuff up). How about we make up some law that allows current sitting Presidents to be launched into space if they violate the code of conduct, break the law, or just don't live up to the hype? I propose the orbital trebuchet.

Wouldn't that reduce the number of yahoos trying to get in there?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am all aboard the Trump Train. Though my concern for the naysayers is quite minimal, Ill help you understand. Think of the Trump Train as a literal train, it sits lovely amongst rusted #. We already know the destinations of the other trains, weve been there before and its not that nice. We want something else, anything else, and thats where the Trump Train says its going. Who's conducting the train is of no issue, we just want to get these wheels moving and get going, we can always get off a few stops short. Weve already bought our tickets, and every time one of the scum sucking rusted # trains tries to sell us that their rusted # trains arent rusted # trains going nowhere we cant help but hope the Trump Train derails your rusted # train and kills all on board. Woo-Woo!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

that is the wrong question, the right question is whats wrong with our government that we look upon trump with such favor.

Who's "we"?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet

I think the same logic could apply to the last 6-ish presidents (I don't wanna look stuff up). How about we make up some law that allows current sitting Presidents to be launched into space if they violate the code of conduct, break the law, or just don't live up to the hype? I propose the orbital trebuchet.

Hey! Let's get a grass roots person that has no interest and little knowledge of global politics.

Or a blow hard, egotistical bully, who doesn't care who he steps on.

Or, someone who's interest has always been politics from their early years. Someone who actually knows and has experienced the difficult ins and outs of the political game.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

you know what I mean... a lot of people are turning to trump because they are so sick and tired of the normal corrupt politicians that they are willing to look at this guy in a favorable light because he hasnt been screwing the nation as a whole for 30+ years.

eta: nice dodge of the point though.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

The only recourse to remove a sitting president is through the impeachment process. That can be initiated and completed at any time, but I would suggest that, should the political establishment use that as a means of invalidating the popular vote, especially in the current political environment, that might have some rather undesirable consequences of its own.

If you want to impeach someone you need a valid charge to bring against them. Simply being unhappy with how they govern isn't a valid reason, they personally need to have done something illegal (not to be confused with their office undertaking an illegal action).

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

you know what I mean... a lot of people are turning to trump because they are so sick and tired of the normal corrupt politicians that they are willing to look at this guy in a favorable light because he hasnt been screwing the nation as a whole for 30+ years.

eta: nice dodge of the point though.

And that makes sense?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who's "we"?

A very large percentage of the entire world.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CrikeyMagnet

Hey! Let's get a grass roots person that has no interest and little knowledge of global politics.

Or a blow hard, egotistical bully, who doesn't care who he steps on.

Or, someone who's interest has always been politics from their early years. Someone who actually knows and has experienced the difficult ins and outs of the political game.

The middle one please. The sooner the extreme liberals of the world are put back in their place - i.e. on the same level as everyone else - the sooner the world can heal and we can get back to some form of sanity. Its going to take someone like Trump to fix things. Another lifetime politician is the last thing the world needs right now.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The middle one please. The sooner the extreme liberals of the world are put back in their place - i.e. on the same level as everyone else - the sooner the world can heal and we can get back to some form of sanity. Its going to take someone like Trump to fix things. Another lifetime politician is the last thing the world needs right now.

Fix things like Mao did?

Fix things like Hitler did?

Fix things like Stalin did?

Fix things like Mousolini did?

WE JUST NEED SOMEONE TO FIX THIS!

remember that line as you the boot is on your throat , crying out for your dictator to save you

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Makes as much sense as someone that would throw their own mother under the bus to score political points, .. that's the problem not enough people want to actually hold politicians accountable for their failures.

But keep making excuses for "your" team, I am sure they will eventually get around to fixing the train wreck we are rapidly becoming.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Irishhaf because: had to adjust format and content

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Makes as much sense as someone that would throw their own mother under the bus to score political points, .. that's the problem not enough people want to actually hold politicians accountable for their failures.

But keep making excuses for "your" team, I am sure they will eventually get around to fixing the train wreck we are rapidly becoming.

What failures exactly are you talking about?

My team? Who wound that be?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: UKTruth

Fix things like Mao did?

Fix things like Hitler did?

Fix things like Stalin did?

Fix things like Mousolini did?

WE JUST NEED SOMEONE TO FIX THIS!

remember that line as you the boot is on your throat , crying out for your dictator to save you

Nah, more like Genghis Khan did.

Go Trump!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join