It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really need the communities help in helping me remember a very interesting abduction case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Quite some time ago I recall reading about a case that was VERY interesting to me. I can't quite remember any of the names, and it felt very outlandish to read. But I recall it being very interesting. Here are some points from the story:

-The abductee is a German businessman
-A UFO basically comes up from under his yacht
-He falls off and hits his head
-A number of aliens go on to tell him about their home planet
-The aliens are short, stocky, and I believe fish-like
-Their home planet is covered in a train system
-Their home planet is mostly water with constant storms and large waves
-Their economic system is 100% communist and participation based
-They mention having no currency, etc.

I'm sorry if the format of this topic is against common decorum, but I know if I were able to find the answer to my problem, this would be the place.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit
I remember the story.... it seems to me that the man wrote a book about his experience.
But I am sorry that I can't remember his name. I don't remember him as being German though... maybe from Sweden or Norway?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think he was from the Netherlands or Denmark, rather than Germany, and I remember the post about it on this site... the planet was named something starting with the letter "I" to help with the search... Iartha or something close. He supposedly bumped into a spaceship in the North Sea close to shore.

My own take was that the communistic economics of the alleged aliens were interesting, and he seemed more credible than many contactees, but my gut said he was a fairly smart guy with some economic ideas he presented as coming from aliens to give them more gravitas (heh)... but what do I know?
edit on 2/29/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

PERFECT!! That's it! thanks a lot everyone

top topics

join