It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We - The Skythians by David Alan Ritchie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The Ancient Architects measured the Earth with precision and calculated the cycles that transform her face. They located the sacred harmonic points of the planet and then placed their geodetic markers upon them with incredible precision. Our civilization has grown exponentially around these ancient sites for over 10,000 years, and the sacred texts of every nation on this Earth encode the knowledge placed within them by a single group of teachers whose mission it was to perpetuate a singular message. It reads thus: –

‘Beware! There are recurring events that are longer than the memory of Mankind’.

www.gnower.net...

We – The Skythians

Price: Free!
www.gnower.net...

This is the only book you need.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

It goes a little like this: The Hebrews (Ebra) came from the Hebrides, where they had been the survivors of a sunken Atlantis, living on its mountain tops. They had survived by design and were the scientists and astronomers who re-measured time for 5,000 years before they built the pyramids to encode their mathematical message for their, or our, future. They were the Skythians/Phoenicians.

That, and the fact that he co-authored a book with Robert Bauval, is all I need to read. He's promoting more New Age revisionist history. Not that he hasn't crafted an interesting theory, but he's talking about himself fulfilling Edgar Cayce's prophecies et al. You'll forgive my dismissal.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Dismissal duly forgiven.

He has extraordinary mathematical abilities. His system is unsettling to him in it's accuracy. It's awe-inspiring to others.

I walked on a local hill before I set off on the journey that took me to him. There were three of us on the hill and we all heard drumming from under the ground. In all my time living and sleeping in the countryside I've never heard such a sound from underground.

When I asked him where was the local power point I should pay attention to he looked at his map then put his finger exactly on that hill.

I'll mention his mathematical abilities again. I've never experienced anything approaching it, and I grew up surrounded by university staff.

While your dismissal is duly forgiven I would point out it will take at the least days of reading to make an informed judgement.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The Phoenicians, Minoans, Phillistines, Canaanites and Thracians, have made me scratch my head for years. There is definitely more to the story, I appreciate the post.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I registered an account with the website, made sure I was logged in, but whenever I try to get the book, it tells me I need to be logged in to perform this action. Do you know of any other way to get the book?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'll get on the phone later today and see what I can find out.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

No answer on the phone yet. I'll keep trying.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Service providers deep software glitch being worked on by the relevant parties.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm doing this.

Page 254

Mythology was a fundamental of the populace that could not be ignored. They may not have had a great knowledge of history or geography, but they were immersed in the nature traditions simply because of their proximity to the land. To accept the new religion it had to conform to their view of the natural Universe and incorporate the seasonal festivals that had existed in their land from antiquity,

The only revolution against this onslaught was intellectual, and the main source of that dispute came from the monks who remained in the Celtic fringe. That problem was overcome by the murder of any dissenters from the Culdee/Chaldean remnants. The only other group of intellectuals existed within the nobility, but they were happy to accomodate any control system that left them with a semblance of power. Not much different from the present really!

There was one group of Culdee monks who were not prepared to succumb to the Roman abomination. After the Synod of Whitby they retreated first to the Holy Island of Lindisfarne, off the coast of Northumberland, and then to the original seat of Columba, on Iona. As Rome once again threatened their security when they moved into the North, they finally retreated, with their Sacred history books, to the remote obscurity of western Ireland - and the traditions survived.

That seed of the ancient tradition was buried very deep. It was persecuted at every turn; the Inquisition continued the annihilation of the true history when it forcibly removed the Knights Templar from power. The truth was forced underground, into secret societies whose rituals enacted the movement of the sun and stars through the course of time.

But time has a bad habit of removing the memory of the purpose of the rituals. I'm talking about Freemasonry here. The last remnant of the Druidical knowledge is built into the rituals still enacted by Masonic lodges across the world.

edit on 4 3 2016 by Kester because: correct page number

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Continued mid paragraph.

But even within that Brotherhood the truth has been lost through attrition. But there is hope. My Irish Freemason friend, Chris McClintock has seen the light.

His attention to the symbolism within the Irish Lodge rituals gave him an insight that has led him to uncover the deeper layers of Masonic lore encrypted in the Craft. He's found the legend of the True Cross, the Saltire of St. Andrew, dramatised in the Initiation Ceremony of 3rd Degree Masonry.

Very early in this book I mentioned that at the latitude of Edinburgh the angle between solstice sunrises and sunsets traverses a full 90 degrees, from 45 degrees north in summer to 45 degrees south in winter. This phenomenon was well known to the Celtic Church, for them it was the True Cross. It was a fundamental of their Gnostic belief structure; it was the indicator of the transition point from the light of summer into the cold dark of the northern winter nights. It was the symbol stolen by the Church of Rome to enable them to control the minds of men by creating an all-forgiving, resurrected Savior, which was merely a regeneration of the Osiris myth. Any other version is branded as heresy.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

The symbol of the 'Cross' has created many conflicts for a long time. It is difficult to quantify how many souls have perished in its name; it hasn't been a good example to use if you search for a perfect theology. The work that Chris has done is immense, covering the transition of the secret knowledge held by the Templars into Freemasonry, a fact denied by most Masonic researchers. However, his work interpreting the symbolism of Rosslyn Chapel proves very conclusively that there was an uninterrupted movement from one group to the other of an ancient secret. Chris was the thrust into the 'unfortunate' situation where it became inevitable that we would have to meet, which we did, and some very high walls came tumbling down.

To all those 'conspiracy theorists' out there, don't include the Masons. As a social club with good intentions and a propensity for a bit of theatrics they are a wonderful group of people following a model ideology. As a repository for keeping 'the Big Secret' they are non-starters, they know nothing except how to re-enact the rituals, and they have been corrupted beyond recognition. Fortunately for Chris there was an element that had not been excised from the Irish lodges.

End of page 254

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester I hope this is not a moot point but has anyone, ANYONE found a way to get a copy of We the Skythians?

edit on 8-4-2019 by 369GDW because: I misspelled a word

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 369GDW

I have this amazing book. After looking for many years and the book being suppressed more than once.

I'd love to share it with people smarter than myself as I suck at math. But the book is just awesome.

Let me know and I'd be happy to share it.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigthunder74

The great man has passed.

Crichton E M Miller FCILT shared a post.
19 August 2019 ·
My dear Friend David Ritchie has passed away, My condolences to his family and friends. He was a fine man and I was proud to know him. He wrote an appendix to my book in 2001 called A SLICE OF PI, This is what I said in my book The Golden Thread of Time about David, "David Ritchie's work is extensive, and it is very hard to find room for co-incidence in his enormous discovery. The finding of latitude and longitude by the ancients coupled with precise siting of their monuments on a grid system that David has discovered is very hard to refute because there is an enormous amount of physical evidence to support him, David and I got together when he heard from Simon Cox that I had discovered and ancient instrument that could carry out such measurements." I shall always treasure his input and brilliance.

www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

join