It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding info.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I heard some interesting conspiracy stuff a while ago about the design of English and a couple people named Chris and Erin being mind controlled and violated by the Canadians as a sex ritual part of the sept 11 attacks. I don't have much info about it and was wondering if Anyone has more info about them?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wtfiswrongwithall

And does anyone know how to ditch the mind control humanity is under? Like how I was timed out to post that at 9 (I) 24 (x) which is IX or XI backwards which is Roman numerals for the fraction 9/11=.818181r or 8=h 1=a for hahaha?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Mind control drug? www.express.co.uk...

Now this drug has been studied. It is a blocker of acetylcholine It makes you believe in others without questioning whether they are right or not. Atropine and many antidepressents block acetylcholine. This class of drug makes people submissive. So do cigarettes, but they also give nicotine to excite the nicotine or acetylcholine receptors. Potatoes also block acetylcholine, most of the scopaline is in the peel. Now genetically some people do not respond well to the drugs designed from this and antidepressants of that class do not work well on them. Most people do not have the ability to break down this chemistry though.

The above natural class is this. en.wikipedia.org...

There are other chemistries that make us submissive and believe what we are told without questioning it.

Some similar chemistry is found in Cayenne peppers. Another chemistry that makes people submissive or believe what they are told without questioning it, if they can't break down the chemicals properly, is found in Dark red wine. This is why guys offer to buy woman wine. I can't drink red wine, it makes me sick. It is another property that does that and I do not have any protective chemistry to the wine's psychotropic effect other than that I will puke it up.

I try to study these chemistries and where they are found. The thing is, if you start to question a doctor, they seem to stick you on one of these antidepressants and then most people believe them. My ancestors ate a lot of potatoes, those antidepressants don't do much to me, Nicotine from a cigarette would give an alternate path so you would not be effected so much. Now why do they really want us to believe that cigarettes are so bad for us? Damn, my spelling sucks today.
edit on 29-2-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join