It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is not a monotheistic religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gezus

but to you about 9 is 1 seeing how many ATS user accounts you have and that have been banned.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gezus

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Othello420

Christianity simply IS a monotheistic religion, no matter how much you try to redefine it.

... and gnosisfaith (by another name) is banned once again.

Accusing something of redefining something that is in its current form a redefinition is not the smartest move.

Plus Christianity tries to redefine monotheism, so it's hypocritical too.

Tri is 3 mono is 1

Christianity started as monotheistic. It's in all the gospels.

... and I see you've been banned again. Instead of the repeated subterfuge, why not go legit?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Othello420

I am dying to hear the explanation from Christians as to how a religion with 3 distinct unequal Gods keeps a straight face while adopting the pagan/Hindu/Egyptian/Babylonian trinity doctrine that isn't in the bible. The word trinity never occurs.

I imagine it depends upon how you believe. Many people do not believe the same way and yet call themselves Christians.

I call myself Christian and yet do not believe in the trinity as proclaimed by some others. I believe the Holy Ghost (Spirit) is God. The NT God is total Spirit and there cannot be two Holy Spirits as the same God. Jesus was the Begotten Son of the Holy Spirit (God) and was not the Holy Spirit (God) while alive on this earth. The NT is clear in that Jesus was not God nor is He God this day. He was never charged with claiming that He was God but was charged with being the son of God.

1Corinthians_15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God does not put Himself under Himself. That is foolishness. The Son of God is also subject to God the same as all entities are under the God of Abraham. Of course I have no obligation to any denomination as I have no religion but I do profess Christianity as I understand Christianity. I would hope that I would give my life for the cause of Christ Jesus without the confirmation of any sort of church authority.

Jesus was never God and is not God now just the same as the Holy Ghost is the Holy Spirit God. There is only one God of Abraham and not three as some are led to believe.

My opinions of course.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join