It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO hostile? James Flynn Case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
RIVETS HAPPEN... One night (around Nov 1st, 2011) I noticed an area of the night sky that was extremely black. And showed no stars when I knew there should be stars. I noticed the same situation a few other nights in the next 2 weeks. Only at night. I thought I was going crazy. I now believe this was actually a tear or hole in the fabric of space. Who knows what the..? I believe it was a portal where craft passed thru.
On the 16th of November, 2011, around 6:30PM, moon in the western sky, I walked out my backdoor to go to dinner and looked up to see what basically looked like a 4-story building hovering maybe 2ooo feet in the air near my house which is just east of Corona, CA. It was already pretty dark out but there was moonlight shining on the west side of this craft. Each side of this thing's exterior looked to be covered with maybe a hundred or so thick metal plates riveted in place using huge round-headed rivets (Or an alien facsimile, there-of). All the plates were square or rectangular but were in many different sizes. They were riveted on in no set pattern at all. In fact, very hap-hazardly done. It was crazy. Like a 7 year old kid did it. They weren't fit together like a puzzle. In fact, many were straight up and down, others were at angles. Not fitting side by side caused it to end up with multiple layers of plates. And they were thick. If they were actually made of metal as we know it, the whole craft would've been thousands of tons. It wasn't moving at all, it was very still, and was not making any noise at all. Nor was there any visual sign of any type of propulsion system. There was a similar sighting 4.5 years later in Texas in the Summer of 2015 with pics that I believe is one in the same of my experience.
After maybe a minute of just staring at this huge vehicle. I heard jet engine noises coming from the south. 3 helicopters, about 20 seconds apart or so, were heading in our direction. I'm pretty sure they were coming from the Camp Pendleton Marine base, 70+ miles south, as I had seen many similar helicopters there while working on site in the past as a civilian electrician. I didn't understand at first why I saw helicopters, but heard jet engines. I later researched and found them to be Apache helicopters which have jet engines as well as rotors.
Anyway, so the 1st Apache flys by maybe 200ft from the craft and continues to the north, the 2nd Apache dips down low and comes back up very close to this craft's side, turns on a huge front headlight and lights this thing up. I was blown away. It was incredible and so beyond surreal. There's absolutely no way... no way this was from this planet. That lunatic-badass 2nd Apache pilot passed very close to it and continued to the north as well. The 3rd pilot started to do the same maneuver as the 2nd, but when he saw what was in the other pilot's headlight, he 'hit the brakes' in that Apache and nearly collided with the craft. He then pulled to his left and ended up hovering almost directly over my house and maybe 1000 feet away from the alien ship.
For the next 7-10 minutes we watched that huge craft re-position and morph itself while flattening out somehow (the UFO in Texas did the same type of morphing) and slowly, noiselessly, glided off to the south toward San Diego with 2 small and 2 larger white lights on the backside visible. Never made a sound. I included a link I found of witnesses who seen activity related to my sighting and the helicopters in route. They were 40+ miles away. Between my house and Camp Pendleton... Witnesses to helicopters...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

here's a dramatisation of events.

.aand another one.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I wonder if it's possible he was struck by lightning and knocked unconscious. Than this is his memory of the event. Lightning can do a bunch of weird things. It was Florida after all.

<< 1  2   >>

join