It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO hostile? James Flynn Case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godhead
The general consensus is that anti-gravity craft cannot carry projectile weapons but can use tractor beams and concentrated energy bursts.

Actually, the general consensus is that there is no such thing, but hey, you keep right on believing otherwise.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Rivets, much like UFOs with antennas spiring out of the top. Conveniently reflective of technology of the time. You dont hear too many claims of riveted UFOs or UFOs with antennas these days.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Doesn't seem hostile to me. Seems like it could be as 'hostile' as a truck seems like to a deer on the road.

And I think more and more that they're ours.
edit on 28-2-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
a reply to: Annee

Because it's the only pattern for such evolved species, my opinion of course.

Look at how humans investigate/research the Amazon rainforest.

-Some are completely hands off and think any intrusion would destroy the balance.
-Some think minimal intrusion is needed to learn.
-Some think they need to bring medicine to the indigenous to improve their health.
-Some want to exploit for monetary gain
-Some want to enslave or wipe them out completely.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So these ships, capable of travelling the vast distances between stars, are held together with rivets!? The eight trees that were supposedly burned down to their trunks would still be there, if this happened in 1965. I'd like to see some pictures of those.

First did it travel between the stars, time or even dimension because the name UFO is simply Un Identified flying or aeriel object.

I tend to believe it for a number of reasons, why rivet's - well no one is saying they were actually rivet's just that is how the witness interpreted them and also there is another factor to bear in mind, we have our technology tree, they would of course have there own which mean's that some of our science could be well ahead of theres while some of there science would of course be very far ahead of our own.

One reason is our science is driven in part by our psychology and in part by the problem's we seek to address as well as our consumer nature while it is percievable that another sentient race could be quite different in there approach, also the possibility of Techno Savages comes to mind, an ancient civilization that has forgotten most of what it learned with the repurcussions this would mean for any resurgant culture to arise within the husk of this civlization, it would mean an anachronistic state of divergant development, some technology would be excessively developed or even re used while other technology would be primitive.

The truth is we don't know but those rivet's could serve an entirely different use, part of the actual propulsion system even and not rivet's at all but field emmiters on the hull or similar.

Then again the plate design could be for other reason's, it is likely this was not steel or iron but some excessively hard an resilliant substance that is also temperature resistant and perhaps they only have the technology to produce it in sheet's so while glue or similar would be our attempt at a solution there is the thought that if they needed to produce the linkage from the same material as the plates so that it had the same temperature and radiation property's then rivet's as primitive as they seem to us would be perhaps the best way to do so even if it makes this device sound like something from a Jules Verne fantasy novel.

Another reason is what if they had come before and wanted to try to choose an appearance for there probe which would not culturally contaminate our own development and technology, was this was a later return visit in which they underestimated the speed of our technological development's.

Who know's it could also be a black operation of some kind.

Hot iron rivet's are primitive but rivet's in general are still used today in so many field's, even valves have made a comeback and some still secret USAF fighter electronics is made using artifical diamond miniaturised valves and has been since the 90's at least, the reason being there high resistance to EMP which is far higher even than the best military grade IC's as well as having higher temperature resiliance.

Sometimes engineering solutions to current and future problems already exist but they are thought of wrongly as primitive while in fact steam technology for instance reached a climax of technological perfection before it was ditched for other energy and engineering solution's but convergance of these technologys is usually the best path to resolve certain application demand's.

One more point, however dubious the source of these story's the Vimana type craft of supposed ancient india were supposed to be powered by a variaty of power sources but one was a liquid mercury which was put into a reactor and superheated then used in a plasma state to drive electromechanical forces including gravito-electromagnetic field's.

So Steam and Rivets, steam was not part of this story but I can envisage a technology far beyond our own that still uses both but of course not water steam her and a closed loop using plasma or if you like metal steam recycled and reheated.

edit on 29-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Rivets, much like UFOs with antennas spiring out of the top. Conveniently reflective of technology of the time. You dont hear too many claims of riveted UFOs or UFOs with antennas these days.

My point exactly but what I read into it is both that some UFO's are interpreted by the mindset of the time using familiar construct's to explain what they thought they were seeing and also that it is possible that some UFO's may actually use this kind of camouflage themselves by choice, what they really are though is another argument.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Also much like something the NAZI's might have cobbled together if they did create the supposed disc shaped wonder weapon's or if they did recover something shot down in 1561 when they made there excavations at nuremburg and later built over them with there public stadium and nazi parade ground's.

Of course why would someone be testing it in a swamp and why not simply shoot the witness and leave it as an unsolved murder?.

High strangeness but I still think the guy was not lying though his interpretation was probably based on the cultural frame he was familiar with, maybe he even exagerated or imagined some of it as the event was obviously traumatic.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Excellent analysis, I think as always (sadly) there are plenty of variable to explain what happened, what he saw. I enjoyed a lot reading your comments, thank you for your time.

By the way, that technological tree explanation was very interesting and I have wondered that myself as well, what if we do have some stuff that are better than theirs? One day, one day...
edit on 29-2-2016 by nito92 because: Added information

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Very true. All entities,whether terrestrial,extra-terrestrial or interdimensional etc have surely the mostly good,the mostly bad and the mixup of the two extremes,the "middle". I have seen many ufo's,none seemed hostile. the orange ufo was like a pleasant visitor,eliciting feelings of joy and cheer,the others seemed to be minding their business and not involved with the witnesses in any way.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Very true. All entities,whether terrestrial,extra-terrestrial or interdimensional etc have surely the mostly good,the mostly bad and the mixup of the two extremes,the "middle". I have seen many ufo's,none seemed hostile. the orange ufo was like a pleasant visitor,eliciting feelings of joy and cheer,the others seemed to be minding their business and not involved with the witnesses in any way.

Thanks.

I have seen a UFO. Middle of the day, clear, no clouds, sunny. Cigar/saucer shape, seemed to glow in yellow/white. Moved sikently, then shot straight up til I couldn't see it anymore.

No personal contact.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

My point exactly but what I read into it is both that some UFO's are interpreted by the mindset of the time using familiar construct's to explain what they thought they were seeing and also that it is possible that some UFO's may actually use this kind of camouflage themselves by choice, what they really are though is another argument.

And the other option is that many of the UFO's are in fact nothing but human technology of the time.

Suppose, for instance, somebody did discover some kind of pretty exotic propulsion or thrust system, and kept it secret. Just because you discover that doesn't mean the rest of technology suddenly advances.

In 1945, humans invented nuclear weaponry and exo-atmospheric ballistic missiles---pretty damn exotic war technology. Nevertheless, they were still made from riveted steel and aluminium, and controlled by primitive analog vacuum-tube computers and electronics.

The flying saucer of 1965 could still have analog gauges, simple hybrid tube and transistor electronics and be made out of aircraft aluminium and rivets. Because that's what the engineers and the factories knew how to make.

Note how the black triangles observed later look like later technology developed contemporaneously with other aeronautical projects.
edit on 29-2-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes of course there are "bad" and "good" ETs as well as human beings also are "good" and "bad". And naturallay as ETs are more spiritually and intellectually developed they tend to see us as we see animals. Also as they hear telepathically what we are thinking, it might depend on our thoughts and action plan what kind of reception we get. I believe ETs are nowadays really helping us and not only physically but also mentally; www.disclose.tv...

There are lots of people now telepathically in contact with ETs and channeling ETs, and getting healings from them, and we might soon become part of cosmic family, we might start soon even looking like ETs ourself; The Future Human ETs; ______beforeitsnews/awakening-start-here/2016 /02/the-future-human-et-6396.html

Disclosure is happening gradually and soon we are going to see more and more them, that's what I believe!
edit on 29-2-2016 by Suanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I read something relating to this topic fairly recently, on Reddit no less. It was a writing prompt that started with Aliens landing on Earth, who's most advanced weapon . . . . . was a spear! As it turns out, most of the galaxy was peaceful, focusing on exploration, biology, agriculture, etc. Then they get to Earth and threaten us and our military completely spanks them because of how advanced our military technology is.

It's funny because it's about as likely as any other scenario when you think about it. Thinking aliens are violent is about as limiting as thinking they are all humanoid or evolved the same way.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Concerning the threads title...

The best piece of evidence I've ever seen is the Unholy Communion video.

After I watched it, I no longer had any more doubts.

The fact that these things always lie is another huge clue as well...

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
It's funny because it's about as likely as any other scenario when you think about it. Thinking aliens are violent is about as limiting as thinking they are all humanoid or evolved the same way.

Yes and no. Until we have a data set greater than zero, then all possibilities could be said to be equally likely, but if we assume that the process of evolution itself operated in the same manner elsewhere, then it would stand to reason that any technological species would have violent characteristics. Intelligence is a hallmark of a predatory species, at least on Earth.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

By definition Demon's and spirit's are actually extra dimensional entity's, we it seem's by this reasoning are also partially extra dimensional or this is our pupae stage with our soul or spirit being a kind of adult or perhaps another intermediary stage.

It stands to reason then also that Demon's may be predators that prey upon our species or did before we were granted sentience and also there is the thought what happened to all of those genius and inventors whom passed over if they survived on another plane of existence, did they stop developing science, did they stop inventing or is there a super civilization over there and can some of these UFO's also be spirit's whom are less demonic.

Actually I am a christian as you yourself are but that does not prohibit this as a possibility for me, in fact for me it means it may be even more likely as I believe in an afterlife or rather a more real life in a higher dimension of existence, and I can not imagine our god not creating other people out there in such a vast cosmos.

I actually think you are absolutely correct though many UFO and other similar phenomane are actually classical demonological in nature but not all, I still think Betty and Barny hill's, Lonny Zamora and a few other such as Mantell's encounter which ended tragically (I think his plane was not so much shot down as entered the ionised disruption and backwash of the crafts drive system with devastating results though some UFO are genuinely dangerous to humans) are genuinely physical in nature but then again physical can also be other dimensional.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
youtu.be...

This is one of the more disturbing incident's.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

And I recall reading about an incident of high strangeness from the pampas of argentina that vast ocean of grass the spread's through much of that nation, a gaucho (cowboy) was on his way back after searching for some missing cows when he came accross the unlikely sight of a flying saucer sitting parked in a hollow (I cant remember but think what I read placed it in the 60's or 70's), it was silver with a metal ladder lowered down below, he watched it for some time but there was no activity so his curiosity overcoming his caution he ventured down to it and called but there was no reply from within so then he climbed the ladder and found two deck's, the lower one had equipment with the typycal flashing lights of the time and unknown machines possibly computers, he then climbed up and found what must have been the cockpit or control deck, now I can't recall what the story said or if there were two or three bodys but he found them sitting in there chairs, they appeared human but tall and unnaturally perfect with piercing blue eye's and blond hair, male, something came over him like his sixth sense telling of danger and he fled the scene as fast as he could but as he looked back he was witness to two other saucer shaped craft of a different appearance to the landed one, they flew over the landed craft slowly and each shone a purple light down onto it in sweeping motions', he fled the scene but for some reason came back that way a few week's later and were the craft had been was a burned circle filled with grey ash, he came back several week's later and the ash had gone but for some time nothing would grow in the scorched earth and other than the burned circle the only evidence that the craft had ever existed were three indentations were the tripod landing strut's had been.

edit on 1-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another neat thread! Thank you Nito92.

I've pondered this before, but hadn't posted it, so here goes.
Anyone besides me think it's a little coincidental that as our own technology changes and advances so do the descriptions of the "craft"?

Back in the day it was saucer shaped objects with antenna. Now since the stealth tech has been made public we had for awhile, dull shapes that blend with the sky-background. Currently it's objects displaying what is described as a plasma field for lack of better words.

Now not all reports fit this pattern, but quite a few do. Color me "suspicious", but far be it from me to call anyone delusional or say they didn't see what they saw. I just think it's odd.
Thoughts?
edit on 6-3-2016 by Caver78 because: spellcheck did bad things!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As soldiers on fort hood we wouldn't let dangerous animals come near our vehicles,perhaps they were doing the same.
When the idea became obvious if they had any method of detecting it I'm sure they would have altered the idea so he would have stopped.
I would say a security protocol of some type ,maybe by a drone.
edit on 6-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Interesting physical trace case that I'd never heard of so thanks for posting the thread - here's a dramatisation of events.

See 10:20

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The description seems pretty consistent with the ARV, or Flux Liner, of Mark McCandlish.
Cone shape, electricity and while I'm not sure about rivets, it surely has an rather antiquated hatch design.

Maybe they were trying to warn him off, or simply panicking a bit, and when he persisted he got knocked out by electricity? Nerve damage is after all not uncommon with electrical injuries.

So maybe the questiin shoul be: "Are test pilots hostile when surprised on manouvers trying to fly something they don't really understand how works?"

I don't really understand why the film makers had to change the UFO into a saucer like craft when the witness clearly saw a cone. Maybe saucer is more sexy, because the ARV is anything but sexy. It looks more like a deep ocean diving bell than a flying machine.

Or maybe the meaning of the word "cone" changed, and nobody told me that it now means disc.

I know, it must be the dreaded Mandela Effect...

BT

edit on 2-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join