It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Fraud Depends On You Thinking You Are A Legal Fiction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
When your birth is registered a legal fiction is created.

The legal fiction, known as a 'name', is listed as a tradable asset.

Private financiers forward loans of fiat currency to governments in exchange for lists of these 'names'.

That name isn't yours. It belongs to private bankers.

You are licensed to use it for your commercial transactions.

Taking part in the fraud by erroneously claiming to be the legal fiction you use for commercial transactions is called creating joinder with a legal fiction. In other words, saying 'I am Mr. John Smith' is not true. Mr John Smith is a legal fiction used for commercial transactions by you under license from the owners. It isn't your name. To claim it is for commercial purposes would be fraud.

I'm not suggesting you confuse anyone you're having good commercial transactions with. Landlords for instance, don't confuse them, just pay the rent.

I'm not suggesting you avoid paying council tax, parking fines or anything of that nature.

What I am suggesting is using logic when faced with the political correctness police.

Ask, Have you observed me to commit a breach of the peace?

Their answer to that question is all that matters. No answer, no progress.

Don't sign anything and don't take part in the fraud that claims you are, or own, the registered name you use for commercial transactions. It isn't you and it isn't yours. You just get to sign it when you want your legal fiction to do a deal.

No Contract
edit on 28 2 2016 by Kester because: punctuation

edit on 28 2 2016 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Is this the whole "Freeman" thingy?
That's been debunked many, many times and trying this in court is going to end badly.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How did you fail to mention admiralty courts and gold fringe on flags?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You forgot CAPITALIZED names on birth certificates.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oops, you're right. Dammit

Also don't forget to say "i don't recognize your authority" a lot too.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

As I've said many times here this is no particular brand. This is what has improved my life massively and made me a much more co-operative member of society.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You guys are going off on the brainwashed meaningless answers trail.

Who cares about that stuff? You?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Brainwashed and predictable. Do something new. The crowds are waiting, and yawning at your performance.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I don't recognise any sense here so I'll leave it. Maybe someone with an original thought will pop by later.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Were you talking to me or my legal fiction?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I believe the question you are looking for is

"Am i suspected of committing a crime?"

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, yes... Each country, colony or territory has 'n' number head of human cattle and they all have assigned names and ID numbers. The government in the present negative equity reality can 'borrow' money created out of thin air on the cattle from the purveyors of the negative equity system. Until reality changes to a positive equity driven system and the world becomes driven by the cattle rather than handlers, ain't nuthin' gonna change.

For now, just sign everything with initials followed by 'without prejudice' It might help, might not or it might just put you on one of those government lists.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And you're going off on the "they aren't convinced, I better call them names and dismiss them!" trail.

It's hard to be convinced when time and time again the sovereign citizen shenanigans fail. Sure, you can take advantage of legal loopholes with the best of them, but the end result is never quite as grandiose as the words that came before it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If anyone was really about that "sovereign citizen" stuff they would shoot the cops ass.

or maybe they are being too lazy on the commune to afford a gun.

edit on 28-2-2016 by SharonGlass because: add

edit on 28-2-2016 by SharonGlass because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wait wait...if I'm going to be a number I want 007. Because that would be cool. If not 007 then 867-5309.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Jenny?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hello...is it me you're looking for....

I will say however that while I had a mortgage on my house the banks owned and traded it like kids with baseball cards. I've paid it off so they only have me by my credit card debt which is also dwindling. Soon they won't own me any more. Social security is my money already. I'm just letting them hold it for me. Lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
one question i have never got a straight answer for in all this freeman // soverign bollox is :

if as you claim our " name " has a moneterised ` value ` how much is a dead person worth ?????????????

and more important - how do you redem the " value " of the dead ???????????

i only ask because theres more of them than there are of us [ living ] - so the ecconomics of this seem to have broken down

edit to add - missed a follow-on question
edit on 28-2-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if as you claim our " name " has a moneterised ` value ` how much is a dead person worth ?????????????

Oooooo! Ooooo! I know this since I am a Mason. It all depends on the condition of their organs.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Half correct, good sir.

About 10 grand to the funeral home!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join