It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does living near power plants, transmitters, pylons etc. cause an increase in paranormal activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hi,

was wondering if any of you have noticed more paranormal activity at places located near power plants, pylons, transmitters etc?

Maybe you've lived at several places and noticed a difference? Or a place you visit that has paranormal goings on and happens to be located in such an area?

It might be possible that such places cause a disturbance that creates some sort of portal. It's also likely that more natural phenomena also can have the same effect. E.g. Living next to running water, like a river or stream, is meant to increase paranormal experiences. Interesting food for thought!

Would be good to hear any of your experiences you have had at/living near such places

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede
I used to work for a very large power and light company in the early nineties.
All I know is that all of the service and linemen made sure they didn't live near the high voltage transmission lines or "high lines",

The only answer I ever got from them was that there were no "official" scientific investigation about living near high voltage transmission lines.

There was some high lines that cut through a a small portion of a very exclusive country club golf course gated community.

They stopped even trying to sell lots that were near the high lines because no one wanted to live near them mainly because of the slightly "crackling" hum of electricity moving down the lines.

The linemen told me that people that did live near them complained of headaches and even people going slightly crazy. As in hearing things that were not ther. They blamed the high lines.

As far as paranormal activity no one ever told me people complained of heightened paranormal activity, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that it could act as a conduit for heightened paranormal activity just because of the large magnetic field produced by all that juice flowing down the lines.

I have read that UFO sightings are frequent along these large towers and lines. They keep the lines clear of grass and obstructions so crews have easier access to the lines.

These create pathways for deer and other animals that hunters frequently use as hunting spots. I have also read that there are a large amounts of Bigfoot sightings along these highways as they may use them as highways and hunting opportunities.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Spader because: Oh dear, stupidly misspelled "deer". Ha! I (hate using LOL.)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this Spader

When you mentioned highways and Bigfoot it made me think of other types of 'highways'. Maybe inter-dimensional 'highways' are created by the increased electrical energy and large magnetic field, as you say, in those areas - and then 'beings' from other dimensions can traverse between realms, greater extending their hunting grounds (as you put it). The mind just can't help but get carried away by these things
But the possibility is there...

originally posted by: Spader

These create pathways for dear and other animals that hunters frequently use as hunting spots. I have also read that there are a large amounts of Bigfoot sightings along these highways as they may use them as highways and hunting opportunities.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I should just say that I live near what are known as 'distribution lines' - they are the wooden poled ones (to put it in layman's terms ;-)) Now it would make sense to think that most of us live quite near those type of ones - although maybe some live much closer than others depending on their set up (i.e. if they live detached rurally or if they live in towns/cities).

There has been quite a lot of paranormal activity where I live. However, I also live next to a small river, which some believe could be another highway for the 'paranormal'. So it's hard to know in my situation what might be affecting things - or maybe both have an effect, and other factors like natural energy/leylines.

For those who don't understand what is what with the electricity set up (and I'm sure you are one of the few
jk) the diagram here (scroll down) shows the basics about what structure is what:

eex.gov.au...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Paranormal activity may be nothing more than this, in these cases.

news.yale.edu...

The study also “raises many questions about the possible effects of electrical fields, such as power lines and cell phones, in which we immerse ourselves,” said David McCormick, the Dorys McConnell Duberg Professor of Neurobiology at Yale School of Medicine, a researcher of the Kavli Institute of Neuroscience and senior author of the study.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thanks for that link.
Very informative on what's what.

I was talking about those huge metal transmission lines. They haul huge amounts of electricity over long distances.

You are right about the the wooden distribution that just about everyone lives near. Unless the power company goes underground and there is a transformer box in the front or back yards of every five or six houses and that the "knights that say Ni" plants shrubbery around. But not very expensive ones.

Everyone is being bombarded with so called proof of wifi energy hurting people. But our ancient electrical grid has been enveloping the public in electrical fields for a long time.

Who knows how many doorways we have inadvertently opened letting God knows what loose in our dimension.

The earths natural ley lines were already doing a good job of opening doors for paranormal beings.

Disclaimer! I want everyone to know I base my opinions with absolutely no references or professional knowledge.

edit on 28-2-2016 by Spader because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2016 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I've only had one paranormal experience. I'm sure it was authentic. And the means of communication was altering electric currents. For whatever reason electricity is something within their means of manipulation.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you go out at night and take a picture of power lines you nearly always capture a few or alot of those orb things.
Don't know what they are, could be ghosts or pockets of energy or just dust. But there they are.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I haven't noticed any difference when I lived near a high line once.

At home where we are far from any high line, I once conducted high voltage, high powered electrical experiments. Something like 30,000 volts, 60 watts condensed for several seconds and discharged for just couple microseconds resulting in several megawatts of power in that miniscule instant.

The megawatts electrical energy was then fed to a tiny coil of a curious design employing fibonacci series. It was fired for several times until the coil shorted out when the insulation melted from the heat. It was fed with 220 volts 60 hz AC 30 watts (wall outlet) electricity before.

The next several days after the experiment, faintly glowing floating orbs were noted around the house. Appearing along the hall and on the garage floor and diving and disappearing into the ground.

Our house already experienced prior paranormal activities prior to this experiment. It's just immediately after the experiments, the activity spiked.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is indeed important information to help get to the bottom of how things work.

It's a shame the mainstream 'scientific' community has such a linear perspective on what they observe.

For instance, the way they see electrical and chemical activity in the brain is a bit like pointing at the fuel that goes in our cars and saying 'that is what causes the illusion of the car appearing to move and go places' - when in actual fact it is simply part of a process that gets the machine to work.

originally posted by: DAVID64
Paranormal activity may be nothing more than this, in these cases.

news.yale.edu...

The study also “raises many questions about the possible effects of electrical fields, such as power lines and cell phones, in which we immerse ourselves,” said David McCormick, the Dorys McConnell Duberg Professor of Neurobiology at Yale School of Medicine, a researcher of the Kavli Institute of Neuroscience and senior author of the study.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi Spader,

Thanks for that link.
Very informative on what's what.

No probs
I found the diagram quite straight forward to understand

I was talking about those huge metal transmission lines. They haul huge amounts of electricity over long distances.

That must be disturbing to live near

You are right about the the wooden distribution that just about everyone lives near. Unless the power company goes underground and there is a transformer box in the front or back yards of every five or six houses and that the "knights that say Ni" plants shrubbery around. But not very expensive ones.

That was hilarious (about knights that say ni shrubbery) LOL!!!

Everyone is being bombarded with so called proof of wifi energy hurting people. But our ancient electrical grid has been enveloping the public in electrical fields for a long time

I know, it seems that issue has been circumvented and the focus put on just the wifi

Who knows how many doorways we have inadvertently opened letting God knows what loose in our dimension.

Crazy that this could actually be reality even though it sounds like something straight out of science fiction

The earths natural ley lines were already doing a good job of opening doors for paranormal beings.

I can imagine this could be true. Do you know of any information that shows evidence of such lines opening doorways, or experiential accounts that link the two? Would be interesting to find out more about patterns of where/when doors open

Disclaimer! I want everyone to know I base my opinions with absolutely no references or professional knowledge.

Thank goodness for that!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Would you mind sharing the specifics of how exactly this was done ( re altering electrical currents to communicate)?

Thanks

originally posted by: LibsAreBeta

I've only had one paranormal experience. I'm sure it was authentic. And the means of communication was altering electric currents. For whatever reason electricity is something within their means of manipulation.

top topics

join