It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stone Henge conspiracy.What really is Stone henge?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Please read this thread Database for some background knowledge. Or you may have no clue as to what I'm sharing or how I got there. The thread contains information about sacred geometry. The flower of life. The torus. The golden ratio. And more. It will help understand how I got to these findings.

Thank you.

The Stone Henge conspiracy.

What really is Stone henge?

Wikipedia.

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England, 2 miles (3 km) west of Amesbury and 8 miles (13 km) north of Salisbury. Stonehenge's ring of standing stones are set within earthworks in the middle of the most dense complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred burial mounds.

BBC - operation Stone henge. What lies beneath.

Naked science - Who built Stone Henge?

The secrets of Stone Henge.

English Heritage - Stone Henge.

Walk in the footsteps of your Neolithic ancestors at Stonehenge – one of the wonders of the world and the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. Explore the ancient landscape on foot and step inside the Neolithic Houses to discover the tools and objects of everyday Neolithic life. Visit the world-class exhibition and visitor centre with 250 ancient objects and come face to face with a 5,500 year-old man.

Crop circles. Local to stone Henge.

If only we knew which of these cider drinking pretty/handsome geek- nerds made them? We could ask them some questions. "They all look the same." But I know they drink cider, love math and geometry. Sacred to them. Just like there cider and maypole dancing.

Daily Mirror - British newspaper.

"Stonehenge could have been built to worship sound rather than light, a bizarre new theory claims.

The BBC - British news and media .

" Music could have been an inspiration for the design of Stonehenge, according to an American researcher.

Live science.

Theories about the purpose of Stonehenge range from a secular calendar to a place of spiritual worship. Now, an archaeologist suggests that the Stonehenge monument in southern England may have been an attempt to mimic a sound-based illusion.

Steven Waller.

Steven Waller's website describes scientific research on Archaeoacoustics. Studies relating echoes to prehistoric cave art. He describes studies relating interference to Stonehenge.

He is a sound scientist. What is a sound scientist? I don't know but it sounds good. Plus his smart and has papers. And letters after his name. Probably. That is Important to some people.

This is an image he got from his tests and research at Stone Henge. Familiar Patten?

I noticed the angle and the shape the large stones made at stone henge. They reminded me of a vesica piscis. It is because of the angle they are at.

I drew Stone Henge on paper.

I then put the point on the pencil in the very centre. And the point of the compass on one of the dots/stones on the inner circle. (the smaller of the 2 black dot circles. In the image below. And drew a circle. Then I moved to the next dot/stone and Drew another circle. Then I continued all the way around in a clockwise direction. Until I got to the last stone/dot .

And then. O'pps. **** The flower of life.The Torus.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope the Image above explains my findings simply enough so that you can draw it yourself.

It is what it is. A Tours. The flower of life (and a bit and a lot more. I bet). Built so that the people who erected Stone Henge could study the Tours. And most likely celebrate it. And it doesn't have to have just one meaning. Or even only one use. Look at modern buildings today. But it is what it is and it can't be anything else now. As almost, if not all ancient stone circles. Make the same Patten. The Torus. The flower of life.

Torus.

In geometry, a torus (plural tori) is a surface of revolution generated by revolving a circle in three-dimensional space about an axis coplanar with the circle. If the axis of revolution does not touch the circle, the surface has a ring shape and is called a torus of revolution.

The flower of life and scared geometry.

In the sacred geometry video above. The narrator implies. That the flower of life Patten was etched into the granite wall by a laser-beam-power. It's not. It is a red orca stain.

Cymatics
Ancient Hidden Technology.

If you want to find the secrets to the Universe. Think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration

- Nikola Tesla -

The Universe is made of bubbles.

- Stephen Hawking -

I have been in direct contact with English Heritage concerning Stone Henge. Telephone. Email. face to face. I went to their London office. I was told someone with authority. An expert. A curator. Will be in touch with me shortly. And they will be very interested. Indeed.

English heritage got in touch.

Long story short I was palmed off by English Heritages "Booking manager". Gary Mayes "booking manager". Not an expert or a curator. "The booking manager." As far as I am aware no expert or curator has seen the emails I sent in. And there is no way of ever knowing. If any have. Or will. Or care.

Gary Mayes | Bookings Manager | Customer English Heritage | The Engine House
Fire Fly Avenue | Swindon | SN2 2EH
[email protected]

Gary Mayes Is the "Bookings manager".NOT an expert.Or a curator.

The images below. They are all the Torus. Just different way's of showing it. Preserving it. Studying it. And celebrating it.

It is all there. You just have to know what you are looking for. I just happened to have stumble across it. Like many others have in the past . I'm sure. The ones with no voice. No outlet to shout it. No ATS.

I doubt I would of got to the realisation of what Stone Henge is. And a lot of other things. Without the help of all the random topics, I enjoy and learn from. On this superb site(stop kissing ass, it's not cool!)

I hope you find this thread as interesting, fascinating and exciting as I do. And are as angry as I am. That truth is being withheld. Yet again.

Thanks ATS. Members and crew. I think we have found another solid truth.

Opinion or fact? You decide.

But don't deny it.

Or be like a Gary.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

What the first thread wasn't enough you just had to make another one?

Seriously one was enough, changing the title doesn't make it any truer.

I think we have found another solid truth.

No you haven't, just as you didn't in your previous thread about the same thing...Sorry but that is a solid truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I haven't got a strictly on-topic comment but here's a suggestion that women had equal status.

Historical accounts of Stonehenge have often portrayed the site as a male-dominated space, but a recent archeological study suggests that women may have played a larger role in life near the prehistoric landmark than previously thought. In an excavation of cremated remains, archeologists found many high-status women buried at Stonehenge — in fact, they unearthed more women buried at the landmark than men. The study is to be published in the March/April issue of British Archeology, and its findings have the journal proclaiming, “Stonehenge was not just a man thing.”

www.bustle.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So what is Stonehenge according to you?

I mean, you posted all these links and videos and all of them has a different theory.

No bad intentions, just looking for some clearness in the woods.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Stonehenge is more than just the one group of standing stones that you see.

An enormous row of 90 megalithic stones has been found buried beneath the prehistoric super-henge of Durrington Walls earthworks, only one mile from the world-famous site of Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England. The huge line of megalithic stones lies 3 feet underground and has just been discovered through the use of sophisticated radar equipment. The finding is believed to have been a huge ritual monument.

www.ancient-origins.net...
There is also speculation that Stonehenge may have been covered by a roof at one point and was a huge covered hall.

It's becoming clearer that this was maybe a vast complex, maybe like the Ness of Brodgar in Orkney, and probably makes more sense to see it as part of a whole rather than an anomalous free standing structure.

If it was to represent a sacred torus, would we not see more tori engraved on stones across the country since it was a sacred item?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The ancients where all about being at one with nature. Being at one with the universe. The 3 is in 1 - The 1 is in 3.Women were adored from what I keep finding in my research.

Mother Earth.

Mother nature.

Man cant birth. So why wouldn't Women be held in high regard?

We have a Queen to this day. Queen Cleopatra. It goes on.

In the above image. On the front of the sculpture you have 2 boobs 1 belly and 2 legs. The 5 platonic shapes. It is the flower like from the front. On the reverse of the sculpture. There are 7 parts to it not including the head. It is the 7 circles you need to make the seed of life. When I saw the pine cone looking head I knew there was more to it. She has no arms. Earth, water, air and fire are there too.

Once you realise what the ancients knew. What they believed in. It really helps when you look at ancient artefacts.

Wikipedia

Carved Stone Balls are petrospheres, usually round and rarely oval. They have from 3 to 160 protruding knobs on the surface. Their size is fairly uniform at around 2.75 inches or 7 cm across, they date from the late Neolithic to possibly as late as the Iron Age and are mainly found in Scotland, but also elsewhere in Britain and Ireland. They range from having no ornamentation (apart from the knobs) to extensive and highly varied engraved patterns.[2] A wide range of theories have been produced to explain their use or significance, without any one gaining very wide acceptance.

Thank you for this information. It helps me a lot.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
So what is Stonehenge according to you?

I mean, you posted all these links and videos and all of them has a different theory.

No bad intentions, just looking for some clearness in the woods.

its makes the Torus. The flower of life. From my knowledge it hasn't been recognised publicly to be this. But it cannot be anything else. Only more.

Hope that helps?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
NASA
Google

Back in 2007, a series of huge, mysterious geoglyphs were discovered in the grasslands, or steppes, of Kazakhstan. Formed by human-made mounds, divots, and trenches, the structures create giant images that can be seen from the sky, including shapes that look like crop circles, squares, and swastikas. Archaeologists estimate they were created around 8,000 years ago, but have no idea who built them, or why.

Images from Kazakhstan:

Some more ancient Torus:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

Stonehenge is more than just the one group of standing stones that you see.

An enormous row of 90 megalithic stones has been found buried beneath the prehistoric super-henge of Durrington Walls earthworks, only one mile from the world-famous site of Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England. The huge line of megalithic stones lies 3 feet underground and has just been discovered through the use of sophisticated radar equipment. The finding is believed to have been a huge ritual monument.

www.ancient-origins.net...
There is also speculation that Stonehenge may have been covered by a roof at one point and was a huge covered hall.

It's becoming clearer that this was maybe a vast complex, maybe like the Ness of Brodgar in Orkney, and probably makes more sense to see it as part of a whole rather than an anomalous free standing structure.

If it was to represent a sacred torus, would we not see more tori engraved on stones across the country since it was a sacred item?

Here is an Image of Stone Henge with a roof on. It even makes the same flower shape.

There are 1000's if not millions of this spiral Patten all over the globe.
edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wood Henge

Woodhenge is a Neolithic Class II henge and timber circle monument located in the Stonehenge World Heritage Site in Wiltshire, England. It is 2 miles (3.2 km) north-east of Stonehenge in the parish of Durrington, just north of Amesbury.

Super-giant-spirograph

Makes the Torus.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is all interesting stuff, but why is it a conspiracy?

There are just lots of theories. Some daft, some plausible and thoughtful.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
This is all interesting stuff, but why is it a conspiracy?

There are just lots of theories. Some daft, some plausible and thoughtful.

It is a conspiracy? because we are not being told the truth about Stone Henge and all the other stone structures.

We NEVER get told the truth EVER!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It is a conspiracy? because we are not being told the truth about Stone Henge and all the other stone structures.

And somehow you feel you have found the truth in all these years it has been studied.

What makes your tale any more truthful than anyone else's theory you seem to dismiss?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think some of the stone structures could have had wood or logs built around them for walls and a roof , maybe not Stonehenge but maybe. The wood would have disappeared over time without a trace. As for Stonehenge specifically, nothing would surprise me.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Ok, there are lots of these spirals found across the globe. If, as you say, they represent a torus, what did that mean to the people who engraved them? What does it teach us about their worldview?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

It means that whoever built Stone Henge and other stone structures of a similar type. Where advanced. And thriving civilizations.

So where are they now, there decedents? As no one is coming forward and admitting what these stone structures and other artefacts really are. There is a blatant cover up. A conspiracy to the truth.

Why?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
We NEVER get told the truth EVER!

Er, no one truly knows the purpose of Stonehenge beyond speculation, hence the myriad of theories.

If you cannot discern the truth, then how is it a cover-up?

I mean, what's your best theory? What do you think the "truth" is?

edit on 28/2/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We know they were advanced; check out the complex at the Ness of Brodgar:

www.orkneyjar.com...

So where are they now, there decedents? As no one is coming forward and admitting what these stone structures and other artefacts really are. There is a blatant cover up. A conspiracy to the truth.

Why?

We are their descendants. It's not like anyone knows with certainty what these Neolithic monuments were; their builders didn't leave detailed explanations. But there have been some intelligent suggestions from people who have studied them in depth.

Cover up of what, specifically? What is being hidden? You have to remember that the Bronze Age, Iron Age, Viking raids etc all happened since these monuments were built. That's a lot of time to pass to hide a secret meaning and continue the cover up.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We are their descendants.

We may not be there decedents.

This is Before Druids and Celts. They came after Stone Henge was built, from what I'm learning.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet

It means that whoever built Stone Henge and other stone structures of a similar type. Where advanced. And thriving civilizations.

I'm not sure that your definition of civilization and the standard definition of civilization are the same. A "culture" (which is the name for the group of people who built Stonehenge" is a large group (or collection of groups) who have the same art and language and way of doing things. They can live in a large area (a thousand miles or more.)

A civilization is a large group of people that have a common culture who live in a large area and are sustained by farms and have domesticated animals (hunter-gatherers aren't civilizations.)

So where are they now, there decedents?

Living in the British Isles and (within the last 4 centuries) migrated to live all over the world. I'm one of their descendants. So are you. So are many of us.

As no one is coming forward and admitting what these stone structures and other artefacts really are. There is a blatant cover up. A conspiracy to the truth.

-or- the sources of your information are not correct. If you start out with the wrong facts, you never reach the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join