It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan B... Here's Romney!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is starting to get desperate.

There is no doubt that if this happens, it's over for the GOP and Trump will surely go third party and if he does, Sanders might as well join him.

Best election year ever

BOMBSHELL: INSIDER LEAKS KOCH BROS, RUBIO PLAN TO STOP TRUMP

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

Terrible idea guys

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

Uh oh

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.
“The plan is for Romney to file for the New Jersey, New York and California primaries in an all-out ditch effort to stop Donald Trump and you heard it here on Infowars.com.”
Additionally, Marco Rubio’s wife called Ted Cruz’s wife, Heidi, to desperately beg Cruz to exit the race and aid Rubio, but Heidi said no, Stone said.

Mu ha ha ha
What's next???

edit on 27-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Romney is old news. They've been floating him as a possibility out of a brokered convention for a while now. And the answer is the same. As much as I don't really want Trump as the nominee, if he makes it and they broker it out from under him, they are done as a party.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Clicked the link and was not surprised to see infowars.

I guess we'll see...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I thought the GOP was AGAINST "Plan B"... - oh wait...sorry...wrong topic... Ahem.
Never thought I'd compare Romney to...aha. Whoo.

I guess if he were as effective at stopping Trump and Hillary as "Plan B" is at preventing unwanted pregnancy,
he'd be "in like Flynn."

Okay. I'm out now. It's late, I'm exhausted and have no business posting now. I'm sorry to be so ridiculous and eye-roll-worthy. *steps quietly out of thread to let more serious minded people discuss this*

- AB

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Sounds to me like someone's trying to dilute republican waters in order to split the vote on the 'publicans side. That way, it makes it easier to rig clintonista winning. It would tend to give more credibility to the fake voting numbers that they WILL come out with when the dust settles.

It would be interesting, if it hadn't been done so many times before.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/27.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great plan.

Call in a proven loser to defeat a proven winner.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Alliances must always be made.

I'm with the Trumpets on this one.

This is a neocon conservative desperate effort.

I hope they fall on their face into hell on this one.

Marco Rubio is a juvenile delinquent

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
No. Just no. No way, no how.

The Dems have their "superdelegates" to assure Hillary is their nominee, and now the Republicans are trotting out a man who REFUSED to campaign AGAINST Obama in 2012.

If this happens, Trump and Sanders should form some sort of third party alliance. It's like that old PolySci "trick. Put your left hand as far as you can behind your back. Then do the same with the right. They meet, right?

Our "betters" think they can tell a now informed, smart phone carrying populace to "ignore the man behind the curtain." I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Clicked the link and was not surprised to see infowars.

I guess we'll see...

InfoWars has made some crazy predictions/conspiracy theories that turned out to be true.

They have also made many that are not rofl.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
No. Just no. No way, no how.

The Dems have their "superdelegates" to assure Hillary is their nominee, and now the Republicans are trotting out a man who REFUSED to campaign AGAINST Obama in 2012.

In Romney's defense he had to appear to not be racists, especially because he is Mormon. If he would have attacked hard they would have dragged his faith though the mud just as hard.

They did the same thing with McCain, they guy who lost to Romney, you know the guy who lost to Obama lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I understand your explanation, but I find that ANY criticism of Obama (during his two Presidential runs or now when he is in office) decreed as "racism" to be an acceptable form of "soft racism." Kinda like saying "he's not up to being challenged, so let's "hold back."

Wrong and damaging to our government and society in general. Equal is equal good, bad or indifferent.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Plan C anyone?
Anyone? Plan C ?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Everybody stock up on ammo and declare their own home to be a sovereign nation?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Relevant.

www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...
edit on 28-2-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I personally don't see how Mitt Romney, who looks and sounds like a cross between a used car salesman and the dude off the front of the monopoly box is going to be a dead ringer when Trump is so popular with people right now.

Seems to me like if they really had any dirt on him that was worth anything they would have pulled that out by now. So far the only real negative thing I've heard him be attacked with is the eminent domain thing. Which is business as usual in this country.

Like him or not, he tells the truth which people are responding to. He is ahead in all of the polls and not just by a little bit in most cases by a good majority.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If the GOP does not align with Trump they are over. Done for 2016 and a shaky future. This is looking to be what they want.

This, if anything else, is showing the entire country that the ONLY candidate that would be viable is Donald Trump. The plan all along was Jeb, throw Rubio in as VP and make a showing against Hillary. Unfortunately Trump and Sanders showed up to the party and turned it upside down.

Romney....what a joke.

top topics

join