It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary supporter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I'm not voting for someone who wears their pajamas in public all the time. She could be the poster child for Walmart. I think she also suffers from polyester poisoning and that is why she coughs so much.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

My IQ tops 125. I have a stock portfolio, I own my home outright. My checking account never goes below twenty thousand. I subscribe to the Times and the Washington Post, I have cable and so access to a wide variety of news outlets.
I'm voting for Hillary on the 11th of March and again in November because she is getting the nomination.
Where do I fall in your ahem demographics of Hillary supporters?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hillary is taking S. Carolina. Huh bye Bernie.
I bet Hillary can't wait to get back in her old home.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

These are such important issues.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your unwavering support for corrupt dynasties makes me a wee bit nauseated.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

These are such important issues.

Ok ........she is lazy. Admitted to lying when shot at by a sniper. Known fact she lied about video on Benghazi. Flip flops. Doesn't mind her husband cheating on her. Takes money from large corporations like most established politicians do. Yeah I really want to look up to someone like her as a leader. You can, that is your choice, but it says a lot about a person character.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is this a click-bait topic?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Sorry. Try eating some crackers. But if you're easily upset the midway that Washington will become if trump somehow gets elected may not sit well with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What ever went on between her and Bill during that horror show was their business. You have no idea what went on between husband and wife when the doors were closed so please don't make this an issue too.
Benghazi is over. No charges were weighed upon her.
You don't like her, I get it.

Lazy? Huh? She seems pretty energetic for a gal pushing 70. If you're very young you probably can't relate.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
You know, I don't get why people say, "well I voted for so and so because she/he was the lesser of two evils." Evil is still evil. Why would you vote at all. Never vote for evil, lesser or greater.

Problem with that is, if you don't vote then 'the greater evil' could win.

So by not supporting 'the lesser evil' out of principle you are in fact assisting 'the greater'.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
She wants to be the prez so what ever she does is my business. Her character is a direct reflection on how she is going to lead. She is in it for herself always has been always will be. She is the establishment candidate for the democratic party. I have had enough of the establishment on both side of the aisle. A vote for her is a vote for the big banks and corporations. Remember they are the ones who are going to be pulling her strings and running the country. So maybe people should quite bitch#ng about the rich and get used to being manipulated by them. That is what your getting with Hillary. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm 27.. Male.. born and raised in Ohio (cleveland) my whole life.. just moved to AZ..

Blonde Hair.. blue eyes.. IQ of 125.. I work
now for a fortune 100 company.. I'm Roman Catholic.. but pricey choice and pro civil rights. I was briefly in the US Army.. I have done every job you can think of..
I am college educated.. I volunteer to help those in need.. I donate money and time... I support social programs and services..

And my life is being shattered by student loan debt...

And I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

Here's why:

1. Of the 3 potential candidates Hillary has the most experienced in high level politics.
2. She is not Donald Trump.
3. Even though her husband Bill was a president for 2 terms.. she was a major part of the operation and from my comparatively short life experience the 90s-animated-characters were incredible.. so having the Clinton's back would be nice.
4. She shares many of the same ideals as Bernie Sanders only broken down into Korea short term achievable goals. Not as drastic.
5. Leaders need to show the ability to learn.. grow.. and change. Hillary has changed her stances on issues as the times have changed. This shows she isn't stubborn and is open minded to new ideas.
6. The whole email thing is stupid.. it doesn't matter. When she is President she will have the most secure email in the world provided by the gov.
7. Hillary is strong. She stands up there while being called a bitch.. a witch.. a wicked liar.. a hag etc. and she doesn't waver. Even though she doesn't have the support of our youth like Sanders does, she still believes in working with the younger generationsister to make life better for our future.
8. I think she has the perfect balance when it comes to her feelings towards military action. She doesn't want to build walls and nuke everyone.. nor does she want to be a doormat. She wants to take out anyone who threatens our safety.. and build relationships through diplomacy.

I think she will make a great president

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SillyolmeIMO you fall into the crowd that refuses to look at what she has done over her career that is wrong. She was not successful as a Sec. Of State. She caused more problems than she fixed. She stood by her husband when he was POTUS and abusing those women. She lied about so many different things, such as Benghazi, her emails, the Clinton Foundation. There is just some many things wrong with her. Tell me what she has done that is good and deserves my vote.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Enough said? Am I being dismissed then. Lol.
You can't judge her character based on that incident though. Many marriages survive infedility. You cannot possibly know how she personally dealt with this but I bet it involved yelling and crying and apologies and atonement. 35 years of marriage teaches a person a thing or two about relationships and how they work.
I have no issue with your opinions really. I just think in the matter of "She was ok with him cheating" that you're off base.
Peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I guess it just depends where you shine your light. Stick it up someone's butt and all you're gonna see is .....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

And I'm taking a leap here and guessing that women's or gay rights are not high priority to you .
But they are to Mrs. Clinton and they are to many people.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Enough said? Am I being dismissed then. Lol.
You can't judge her character based on that incident though. Many marriages survive infedility. You cannot possibly know how she personally dealt with this but I bet it involved yelling and crying and apologies and atonement. 35 years of marriage teaches a person a thing or two about relationships and how they work.
I have no issue with your opinions really. I just think in the matter of "She was ok with him cheating" that you're off base.
Peace.

I have been off base my whole life tell me something I don't know. I guess my morals and her and her supporters morals don't align when it come to staying in a marriage where it is ok to let your hubby sleep around. ANd also that it is OK to lie to the people you want to represent/lead. Enough said means I don't want to beat a dead horse. But you can put any meaning behind you wish. It has been a good talk though and we just don't see eye to eye. Peace to you also.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm finished with this. I like how the wife in your fantasy "let the husband cheat" .
I suppose wives who get beaten let their husbands hit them or even better make their husbands hit them.

Yeah this sounds like good old boy logic to me. The country sure could use more of this morality.
Ladies kick those shoes off and get in that kitchen.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Enough said = I'm finished with this.............you got it, good job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join