It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine booed, removed from Clinton rally for asking legitimate question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Marines were dragged through the streets and left behind when Bill was in office, Hillary was just doing her Clinton duty to get Americans abandoned and killed.

When were Marines dragged through the streets under Billiam?

Somalia

The only ones I've ever heard of being dragged through the streets after being abandoned and killed were Army Night Stalkers and Delta Force. So again, when were Marines dragged through the streets after being abandoned and killed?

They were US armed forces, same thing. Thanks for supporting my point.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Booed and Clinton told him to shut up, this really Pi$$ed me off.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rob23

Round and round and round she goes. Where it stops, nobody knows. Spin the wheel of fortune. Pick a controversy and then spin that too. Yeah we all know how this goes. After the email issue is put to rest I wonder what Gowdy will push?
I can see him now under cover of night sifting threw the dinner remains and used tissues in the Clinton's trash to find something. Oh here's something. Oops that's only a tomato. Keep digging he'll say maybe something will eventually stick. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Man if only it was the good ole days that guy would have been carried out on a stretcher.

Maybe this will spark ANOTHER investigation that will come back with no wrong doing.

Say what?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I sent an IM to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Marines were dragged through the streets and left behind when Bill was in office, Hillary was just doing her Clinton duty to get Americans abandoned and killed.

Somalia

The only ones I've ever heard of being dragged through the streets after being abandoned and killed were Army Night Stalkers and Delta Force. So again, when were Marines dragged through the streets after being abandoned and killed?

No, they're not the same thing. Different branches of service involved in different operations.

Always blows my mind when somebody wants to make a point about somebody else being sheisty for getting Americans killed, all while they can't be arsed to bother with being accurate about which Americans were killed.

But hey at least you got your yuk yuk in about Clinton, amirite?

edit on 27-2-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This goes to show the extent that the propaganda machine has effected some of the older generation,

I noticed

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Man if only it was the good ole days that guy would have been carried out on a stretcher.

Maybe this will spark ANOTHER investigation that will come back with no wrong doing.

One of favorite pastimes is googling trump protestor gets beat. It's hilarious watching some beta lib get put in place. There's one with a trump supporter at Bill Clinton speech and he's like a foot taller than all the beta libs in the crowd and they know they can't do anything so the trump guy keeps talking smack until he got bored. It's hilarious how politics imitates life.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Were these not service men, U.S.citizens, Americans who were dragged??? Nit picking the details doesn't help you.
edit on 2272016 by Sillyolme because: To take out my own Nit picking lol

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Never try to get between a wingnut and his troop worship. Details aren't important, only that right-wingers care about troops and those wussies on the Left hate them and will leave them to be drug around the streets by dirty Muslim savages in foreign countries they're trying to bring freedom, Jesus and KFC to.

Get with the Spartan program here and start chanting "USA!" already you commie!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I sent an IM to you.

And I responded. Check your inbox.

edit on 27-2-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Say what?

That is what trump said about what he wants to happen to his protesters.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LibsAreBeta

Ya it takes a real man to beat up some one for saying what you don't like!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, considering that CNN and other media arrived on the scene for coverage long before the US sent in investigators, it should be clear that the US didn't want a factual investigation of what took place in Benghazi. What sort of government "security" leaves a scene like this open to the press before any investigations can happen? One that has something to hide?
How convenient that an arms dealer appointed to an Ambassadorship was killed by people seeking arms. It's an old, old saw: Dead men tell no tales.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Right? Funny I feel better when I pull the wool off of my eyes. Some people I guess feel more secure in the cozy dark.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's a good feeling. Think about how you feel when you have a post with 10 stars and multiply that by a hundred. That's what being an alpha feels like.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Somalia

No, they're not the same thing. Different branches of service involved in different operations.

Always blows my mind when somebody wants to make a point about somebody else being sheisty for getting Americans killed, all while they can't be arsed to bother with being accurate about which Americans were killed.

But hey at least you got your yuk yuk in about Clinton, amirite?

You conveniently ignore that Bill stood down the expeditionary force that was ready and willing to go in.

1) Under Bill, dead Americans dragged through streets by terrorists emboldening them.

2) Under Hillary, dead US Ambassador dragged through streets by terrorists emboldening them.

It is easy to extrapolate that if Hillary were to become POTUS, that terrorists will be dragging Americans through the streets.

It's a no brainer.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Pull what wool? Are you insinuating that conspiracy theorists pulled the wool over your eyes and the lovable, honest government set you free?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LibsAreBeta

It's a good feeling. Think about how you feel when you have a post with 10 stars and multiply that by a hundred. That's what being an alpha feels like.

If there is one thing an alpha male never does, it's talk about themselves being an alpha male. It contradicts the premise of being an alpha male.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Where do the actual facts come from?

Some one just saying something but with no one else being able to back it up is a fact??
Guess the doctors that looked at him were just lying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join