It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton and Other Racists Say They Will Leave the U.S. If Trump Gets Elected.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior
a reply to: lostbook

No op never implied anything about blacks. Lol and this is the issue. You think because several blacks were mentioned that op meant "all blacks". You need a discriminatory/racist perspective to invent a narrative like that. So you're suggesting that the op needs to be pc and mention racist icons from every race or none at all.

It's popular for blacks to be racist but all blacks are not racist. This popularity is a result of self proclaimed civil rights fringe lunatics and Hollywood's retired drug addicts. Anyone else realize that black lives matter has a lot in common with the kkk (ie delusional racist perspective, destructive protest style)?

I only asked a question. I said his statements "implied" that he was saying all blacks are racist. I never said that this was exactly what he said. It's just different perspectives.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
although i don't support trump; nor do i think any candidate really makes a big difference. no one is moving, lol if they move they would beg to move back. US > 99% of all countries. Canada is great but it's way too cold there.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join