It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton and Other Racists Say They Will Leave the U.S. If Trump Gets Elected.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Because all the idiots aren't of one race, they are of many races, it is a mindset, not a race problem.

The division of the "Human Race" into different Races in the Main Stream is the problem, I agree. So why promote that?

There is anti idiot thug culture sentiment. It just so happens to be embraced by a large portion of the black community,

That racist 'sentiment' is promoted by the Establishment. The Mass Media loudspeaker that ignores the actions of the established government bombing and invading whole nations, focusing instead on a few 'thugs' as distraction.

Divide and Rule.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

there are white Latinos Asians

Looks to me like the poster included Caucasians
quit being silly

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The division of the "Human Race" into different Races in the Main Stream is the problem

No , the false divisions of the people into imaginary groups by the government is the problem. Ever filled out a Census? I always put down Race: Other Human. Try that. Feels dang good,

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Looks to me like the poster included Caucasians
quit being silly [

You're right, all racism is silly. Dividing people along the many lines of class, religion, wealth, status, education and yes race, is silly.

So what else is new?

link   
a reply to: Medicator

I'm voting TRUMP!!! Gooooooooo bwyyiii Sharpton!!!!

link   
im sorry but whats wrong with sam jackson? examples?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

That would be brilliant if they left because of their irrational fears, only to find out the country did get better in their absence.

Leaving shows how much they care for their country.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Medicator
www.teaparty.org... y-trump-wins

Well this would be a good reason to vote Trump if You don't have any. Others have also said this and I say it sounds great to me. Samuel L. Jackson, Raven Symone and Woopie also pledged to make America great again by leaving. WOW Maybe Trump really will make America great again if racist humans like these people leave the country. I think its hilarious that people call Trump a racist and then he gets 45% of the Latino vote LOL....Maybe the Black Lives Matter people will join in line. Maybe Sharpton will pay his back taxes on the way out? Doubt it.

All of the people you've mentioned are Black so do you think all Blacks are racist?

Racism goes both ways. We should actually all treat each others as equals. There is more problem in unequality created in education than anything else, people with degrees sometime think they automatically are more entitled than others. The five percent of those with degrees that express this trait actually account for half of the problems in our societies. They screw so many things up.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well that is wrong, because I am going to vote for trump, and I want freedom.

No, it's cognitive dissonance.

He's got all the hallmarks of a dictator in the making:

- Cult of personality
- Promises grand unilaterally enacted changes that no single person would have the authority to make
- Anti Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion

Consider the following statement (Newsmax):

"One of the things I'm going to do if I win," he said on Friday, "I'm going to open up our libel law so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money."

Trump mentioned the New York Times and the Washington Post specifically and added: "With me they're not protected. We're going to have people sue like you've never been sued before."

How is Donald Trump going to "open up our libel law?" and since when is abusing the legal system to stifle negative reporting "freedom?"
edit on 2016-2-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't trust Trump. He's only telling y'all what you want to hear. He's as elite as they come, and he is only acting a part in his political theater. He's the Republican version of Change We Can All Believe In. The only thing we can expect from him is more war, more taxes, and more government. Bush said he was conservative too, and look what he brought us. He doesnt intend to keep his promises anymore than Obama. He will follow the same agenda as Hillary. So what if he can fund his own campaign without Wall Street. Look at where he comes from! He grew up next door to Wall Street. Those elite we all hate? He's one of them, pretending to be one of us. If you vote for him , you're just as dumb as the Obama voters. Naive, for trusting a politicians lies.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wonder who will leave if Bernie or Hillary win...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

There is anti idiot thug culture sentiment. It just so happens to be embraced by a large portion of the black community, but they are not the only idiots in that equation, there are white Latinos Asians etc...

Al Sharpton, Samuel L. Jackson, Raven Simone and Whoopi Goldberg all embrace "idiot thug culture?"

You don't have an actual argument, you have an incoherent jumble of one-liners. Prove me wrong. Demonstrate their support of "idiot thug culture."

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You just described what people said about Obama....

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

You just described what people said about Obama....

Are you saying that Obama hasn't exceeded his authority?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Never. I just think you minimized these last 8 years everything he has done and have defended him many times. However through all of that the dictatorship has not arisen. Why will this time be different? Because the left says so? Remember when everyone thought Bush would false flag the elections and usher in martial law? LOL.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I wonder who will leave if Bernie or Hillary win...

No one really.

Just jobs, corporations, millionaires, billionaires, wealth, happiness, and anyone successful.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

HAHA made my day. Great response!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Can't quit with the personal stuff, can ya? I mean I get it, when you've got "debates" on your DVR ready to be watched for the 17th time and all they are is one personal attack and name calling session after another, it's hard not to adopt your idol's style. I get it, I really do.

Delusion begets delusion. You're not racist. Trump isn't racist. He doesn't despise anybody for anything. Because that's how YOU interpret his remarks. And if somebody else interprets them in another manner well then by God and Mexican paid for walls WE ATTACK THEM.

I'm already home, but thanks for the permission to be here. How very Trumpette of you. Do you need to see my papers now? Is it okay if I stay here? Here, where people can debate like big boys and girls instead of elementary school children?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do I need to repost the Inigo Montoya meme? You keep using the word debate but you are just boring us with your butt hurt sentiment. What have you presented exactly beyond what could loosely be construed as hyperbole? You popped in typed out racist for your 2 minutes hate. You haven't even established any rhetoric to support your view.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
a reply to: Jefferton Is that a serious comment ? Because the people that are threatening to leave just happen to be black when I searched it, if there are any whites, Mexicans or otherwise threatening to leave then feel free to post it.

I went to Tea party.org, to read your source, though I don't think that is a type of website which contains useful sources. The article mentioned one person.

I am not sure where you conclude that person and several others are racist?

I am leaving the country if he is elected.
edit on 27-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join