It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New N. Korean rocket turns enemy tanks into 'boiled pumpkin'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And where did I even suggest China couldn't defeat NK, as them being the biggest trade partner with NK they have a financial stake in keeping NK in check.

You implied it when you said China keeps Kim "in check". You're right though, the real argument is between China and US about US military occupation of Korean Peninsula. Lil Kim threat parade is a side show distraction from that.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You implied it when you said China keeps Kim "in check".

No meaning they keep him from doing stupid things that would endanger the people of NK. Like starting a fight with the US.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You would behave any different if a far away super power occupied half your homeland, bristling weapons on your border. Maybe you would embrace them, sellouts do that. If its okay to occupy Korea then what would you care if someone occupied your country?

edit on 27-2-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69

originally posted by: Discotech

Is it me or does little Kim sound an awful like those kids at school who embellish stories in order to look "cool" in front of their peers, a kind of "my dad is bigger than yours" mentality

He's the only leader in the world I would agree with nations intervening and overthrowing simply for the fact that he's clearly not mature enough to hold a position of leadership, he's really like a petulant little child who obviously has daddy issues but I guess that is what happens when your father was just as bad and shuts you away from the real world.

I belive kim was "educated" in a bording school in switzerland, so he has had opportunity to see how a western country works
i guess? but apparently it did not rub off on him.

He WAS educated in western schools. The nutjob decided it was better to go back and rule NK under the same oppressive thumb his father and grandfather did.

Lucky for us I don't think lil kim has any children. Maybe that dynasty will die with him....hopefully sooner than later.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Lucky for us I don't think lil kim has any children.

Yes he does and from this article it seems they have one more on the way.

Kim Jong-un 'expecting a second child' as his wife is spotted in public wearing a maternity dress (so will he finally have to give up the cigarettes?)

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

His first was a girl...born in 2012.

Let's hope it's a girl to.

edit on 27-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well damn, that's a shame.

I just wish SK wouldn't receive the collateral damage they would if the US went to war with NK. THAT is the ONE nation I would be rah rah murica for war.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I just wish SK wouldn't receive the collateral damage they would if the US went to war with NK.

Yes they would indeed take some damage, but the US would do what they could to keep it as minimal as possible.

It really isn't the nukes to be afraid of it's whatever little biological weapon he has in his arsenal that would be the thing to worry about.

And he would use whatever he has if he thought he was in danger of being removed from this Earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Great!!!! Now he can feed his people...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Is this laser guided rocket mounted to unicorns?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It is definitely the nukes to worry about, but not from the air. No doubt they would attack Seoul from underground, either with a weak nuke or a huge payload of explosives. The NK tunnels into SK is in my opinion what makes sure SK will be hurt really bad if the US invades NK.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ha ha i'm reminded of 'comical Ali' from the Iraq war with his dire warnings that the enemy's 'stomachs will boil in hell'.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Kim I know you know the rules of the internet....

PICS??>>

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wait, what?
People in North Korea know what boiled pumpkin is?
And here I thought all they got to eat was rice and disappointment...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe it.

Good honest little godly Kim has

never

mislead the world ever before.

Ever!

ever...

Believe that?

I have some beach front property in Arizona for sale

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here just want to add this for some more NK news...

Worried Kim? Japan and US carry out war games in huge show of strength against North Korea

www.express.co.uk...

His paranoia must be destroying him seeing this happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

People in North Korea know what boiled pumpkin is?

It's only for special occasions.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I have some beach front property in Arizona for sale

Interesting...I just sold mine, but it was in Nevada.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You would behave any different if a far away super power occupied half your homeland, bristling weapons on your border. Maybe you would embrace them, sellouts do that. If its okay to occupy Korea then what would you care if someone occupied your country?

What are you babbling about? Who occupies what nation? Are you talking about the US forces/UN command in the South? The forces that South Korea wants their. In fact by treaty if South Korea goes to war all of its force fall under US command. This part of the treaty was suppose to expire long ago but, the South keeps extending that part of the treaty so the US will not leave anytime soon. If you think that sounds like an occupation then you need a new dictionary. And those forces are only their because the North invaded the South and has for decades threatened to so on an almost daily basis. Frankly trying to defend the actions of North Korea comes off a just being contrarian.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've got to believe there's a reason this country has been allowed to act this way for so long, something to do with a play on China.
edit on 27-2-2016 by LibsAreBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
look i dont care if they have nukes or messed up pumking bombs that can turn tanks into mush . As all that i think should be done and that is the US or UN forces need to leave the south and then both north and south mite be able to talk is such a way that all the fences and walls will come down just like the berlin wall did in germany all them years ago ..

<< 1    3 >>

join