It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews and gentiles, the fallacy of "the chosen ones"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You are right on.

And certainly we can see that that is what ISIS is doing today claiming god is on their side as they terrorize the world in the name of their god.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

US government uses state sponsored terrorism to justify interventions to rescue countries…

Making a problem then 'fixing' it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Ro 9:6 ¶ Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they [are] not all Israel, which are of Israel:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I don't disagree, that may very well be true, we see their works in the States as well.
edit on 27-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

I liken it to, many know he president but what is more important is does the president know you.

Ga 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

edit on 27-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You don't know what is going on with IS the news is not going to give you accurate information and you seem bias towards Arab or Muslim people, just a hunch.

Jews and the middle east is a ticking time bomb because Jews stole a chunk of Palestine and the only thing keeping them from being vanquished from the area is America and the fact that they don't mess with the Dome.

They so want to tear down the Dome and build the temple but they don't have the numbers to withstand the reaction that would occur if they did.

Syria is a puppet war with Russia, our allies, funding one side and us the other side. Corrupt stuff is going on right now and it's all backlash from the war in Iraq. A war we started by sneaking past congress with lies about nukes.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Othello420

We'll see now wont we.

Israel was given that land by a promise of God (not the god Allah) and he never did fulfil all he promised to Israel in that land yet. So the future is still in favor of Israel getting that land in the end.
edit on 28-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

We'll see now wont we.

Israel was given that land by a promise of God (not the god Allah) and he never did fulfil all he promised to Israel in that land yet. So the future is still in favor of Israel getting that land in the end.

That's not a legal method for acquiring land and just plain nonsense. Show us proof that doesn't include a fictional history of the Jews such as the bible.

You can't. Fairytales.

All three Abrahamic faiths have the same God (not Yahweh) as each other. To suggest otherwise is biggoted because you have no right to say that if you're not a Muslim.
edit on 28-2-2016 by Othello420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

None of this applies to me in a positive way. I function as an agnostic.

Although YOU may feel that I am somehow involved with your bible, to me it proves that you lack sanity to think so.

You may define me as (something negative here) but in actuality I will pay no more heed to that than I do for the crazy fellow on the corner. Wave your signs, plead with your gods and fellow travelers to vouchsafe your conclusions but they will be placed in the 'Goofy as heck' File by me.

The exceptionalism so desired by your ilk demands that you be subservient to an indulged in fantasy. I am not gentile, goy or any other definition used to name your opponents except non-believer. How can I be? I don't accept your cantos.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

You lack sanity, not because of your beliefs, because you think I have a desire to label you. If you're looking for a fight pick someone else, not interested and I don't care how you Identify yourself. Why would I?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

We'll see now wont we.

Typical Muslim hater who has to make sure everyone knows he doesn't recognize the right of Muslims to worship "his" "god"

Don't worry, you think Yahweh is God so you're all set. Even the Jews don't worship Yahweh anymore. Adonai is their God now, look at a Tanakh. And Adonai is not just another word for God, this I know.

(post by Othello420 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

hey watch the name calling that is violation of ATS T&C.

I don't hate Muslims. I hate what some of them do and what they stand for but as far as individual people No I don't hate them.

No, I am a real blasphemer I believe JESUS CHRIST is God.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I didn't name call anyone. You have a super obvious contempt for Islam, I have seen your comments about it. Of course you are going to deny hating Islam because you don't want people to know you hate Islam. You don't have to, it's obvious.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Othello420

I didn't name call anyone. You have a super obvious contempt for Islam, I have seen your comments about it. Of course you are going to deny hating Islam because you don't want people to know you hate Islam. You don't have to, it's obvious.

originally posted by: Othello420

We'll see now wont we.

Typical Muslim hater who has to make sure everyone knows he doesn't recognize the right of Muslims to worship "his" "god"
You are not forthcoming, here you are in your own words calling me a "Muslim Hater". That is name calling. Attack the message not the messenger. (still haven't got it have you?)

I wont deny hating a deadly system of religion but I don't hate Muslims.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

See, you hate Islam.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I said I hate a deadly system of Religion does Islam fall into that group?

No, But There are sects that do.

However I don't hate Muslims.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

God chose the Hebrews, it's not Jews alone as they are but one tribe.

There are chosen and called but all become one

Text7The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: 8But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoe

The problem is that the Jews do not recognise Christ as the saviour King, the Gentiles do. The Gentiles are called to God as Christ tells us.

Also Gentiles persecute the Jews, it's hard to believe we are supposed to be one big family.

I do believe that as there are still Jews around the world, so are people's from other tribes that are mixed within the gentile nations. Who knows who is what? I could be any of them without knowing it

Ultimately they will when the time comes and the bankers come off and all will reign with Christ

Regards

edit on 1-3-2016 by drevill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That's not a legal method for acquiring land and just plain nonsense. Show us proof that doesn't include a fictional history of the Jews such as the bible.

Every land conflict ever involving more than one legal system? Kosovo? Belgium, Canada or any country ever if you care to see its founding literature?

Bible may not be that fictional, bud. But thanks for your opinion.

Jews and the middle east is a ticking time bomb because Jews stole a chunk of Palestine and the only thing keeping them from being vanquished from the area is America and the fact that they don't mess with the Dome.

Now I see.
Jews are not a ticking time bomb, this is a very poor choice of words for someone calling Israel a chunk of Palestine, and we live in Jerusalem, a fact Islam knows and celebrates with said dome, built to commemorate your Messenger's courtesy pilgrimage to this previously sacred place.

Jews living in Israel built their houses just like anyone else, and have done so for a minute, as documented by Goyim including صلاح الدين يوسف, Godefoy de Bouillon and many prominent figures of every people's history who has visited Jerusalem. This is not stealing, or apartheid, or what ever else bull# is broadcast today. Those who "mess with the dome" are the grunts who prevent the locals from worshipping on Zion hill.

Religious Muslims would not prevent Jews from worshipping in Jerusalem as Muslim authorities do now.
America isn't Israel's best friend: friends don't # up your neighbours houses then smile & wave at you and leave guns on your porch, when you make it a point to respect those neighbours' property and lives.
That's what a false friend would do.

We didn't bomb Iraq or Syria or Libya or NYC and none of it is good for us, we bombed the USS Liberty. Wake up. America nuked Japan, not Germany. Atheist commies liberated Europe, Uncle Sam walked in with a Marshall plan when everybody was already done. America is not as you say "keeping them from being vanquished from the area". Far from it: America uses Israel as an excuse to kill and steal and torture around Israel, something we don't condone, or do, or want.

And sure, as long as Europe wanted an alphabet, or cosmopolitanism, we were welcomed guests, but her hospitality is no match for Zion's. Europeans don't usually see Jews as their own kind.
Some Americans of European ancestry see similarity with us because they also left Europe, but they are not the native American offspring, which makes the comparison limited.
If I was a Khazar, which I am not, my being in Jerusalem would free up some space in Turkey so it's a win-win too.

And you're welcome to Israel's "stolen" land, just ask the seriously numerous Muslim inhabitants. Tell me how many Jews were banned from Muslim countries? Do we claim that those countries stole the land where these people lived?

Everyone has a right to their own religion or lack thereof, and since the bible isn't a valid land title to you, go with the country's land titles if you prefer. You could say the country also isn't legitimate, but then you'd have to either be correct on that or start a war again.
How does that usually go?

Right: you get your ass handed to you, claim victory, then claim apartheid even though not one public service and not one business in Israel refuses to serve Palestinians, or Whites, or anyone. Borders are heavily guarded by our youth and we also want them to do something else with their time.

I half assumed you are Muslim at least culturally but I'm not sure exactly who you are with all the different nicknames. Doesn't change the point, as it works with pro-Philistine, which you are, instead of Muslim in this case. The BDS people aren't friends of Palestine, or they would fix Gaza instead of blaming the Jews.

Your enemies are the people making your life lame, and maybe "the jews" isn't the most accurate way to refer to people who make your life lame. Mostly because you're not a Jew and the real enemy is within.

non-alcoholic glass raising to you

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's called the Hegelian dialectic (create problem that demands the change you want see: patriot act).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join