It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Campaign is what American Politics needs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
This guy is a business man. Good for Trump, but please, research his history. He has no experience in running a country, not alone a company. Do you really want to give Trump the keys to your nation ?

Is it typical for failed businessmen to become billionaires? You should really re-think your stance on him not being able to run a company. By the way, Amerika is now a corporation, best to let someone in business run it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

I agree. It's sad the voting public ignores this. I could readily accept an outsider who could talk intelligently, but not someone who has such an obnoxious and insulting demeanor and lacks substance and knowledge on the issues. If Trump was anyone's next door neighbor they would be calling him an a$$hole!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Donald Trump can no more fix America than King Canute could stop the oncoming waves. The scale of the decline of US manufacturing is so great, the debt burden so enormous that nothing whatsoever will halt the decline of the USA. That's just a historic inevitability. I suppose it's sad that US folks are living through these turbulent times, most hankering for better days in the 1950's and 1960's ... or even the 1980's and 1990's ... when life was more certain and prosperity assured. I guess they're angry because they finally recognise that all the money's gone, the cupboards are bare and they've been screwed over. Quite why that emotional spasm leads them to favour Trump only God alone knows. Trump's not the answer, he's one of the many architects of the current situation. Obama merely marches time through the first stage of the collapse, hoping the worst doesn't happen on his watch. I don't know why anyone even wants to be President. The city on the hill is slowly burning to the ground and no-one can stop it.

Que sera sera. Game over USA.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
I'm so glad we have another thread about Donald Trump. There is just not enough...

Write on man! I can never get enough TRUMP he is so freaking marvelous. Too bad he is according to HILLARY'S plan. He has decimated the Republican field. He will become more and more outrageous after his nomination. Too outrageous. Hillary will be then the only acceptable choice and glide to victory. You have to admit it, she is a superb politician and not necessarily in a good way; she is a master of the game.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Roger Stone on conspiracy to derail Trump

...and Bush crime dynasty

edit on 27-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I voted for him, the other republicans are terrible and Hilary is an absolute no.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join