It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany has Lost 130,000 Asylum Seekers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The number was revealed by a German newspaper after the Die Linke party put in an official request to the government , the figures show that 130,000 Asylum Seekers registered in Germany and then disappeared failing to turn up to the centers they were sent to , now the fear is they may turn to crime or have other motives for disappearing.

The number of disappeared amounts to 13 per cent of the 1.1 million Germany took in last year which is a significant portion of those registered , this news will no doubt add to the displeasure of the German people for the open doors policy of their government.

This means the whereabouts of roughly 130,000 people is unknown, with The Local reporting the Interior Ministry as suggesting some may have “slipped into illegality”, or ended up in different countries.
Previously they were quoted as saying some may have travelled to stay with relatives in other German cities.
www.independent.co.uk...

I somehow doubt they've gone to other less welcoming countries , this year I feel we may see some German chickens come home to roost and with Merkel facing elections next year a real prospect of a new German Chancellor given her falling poll ratings.

The EU has shown in this crisis that when it comes to finding solutions for real problems they lack the ability to make the tough decision preferring to acquiesce rather than do what needs to be done , I genuinely believe that when we leave the whole house of cards will fall and the European Union will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Roll on June.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The number of disappeared amounts to 13 per cent of the 1.1 million Germany took in last year which is a significant portion of those registered , this news will no doubt add to the displeasure of the German people for the open doors policy of their government.

This means the whereabouts of roughly 130,000 people is unknown, with The Local reporting the Interior Ministry as suggesting some may have “slipped into illegality”, or ended up in different countries.
Previously they were quoted as saying some may have travelled to stay with relatives in other German cities.
www.independent.co.uk...

The EU has shown in this crisis that when it comes to finding solutions for real problems they lack the ability to make the tough decision preferring to acquiesce rather than do what needs to be done , I genuinely believe that when we leave the whole house of cards will fall and the European Union will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Roll on June.

*Starred* ^^^^^^ for that piece of positivity!

And I'm sure your right about Ms Merkel's chickens coming home to roost

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When you allow rats in the village, the plague is sure to follow.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I don't think they are lost.

But most of all, I don't think any of them were seeking asylum.

An open door swings both ways. They come and go as they please.

I had a cat once, who was very smart. A lady down the street saw him in her back yard and thought he was feral. She gave a him a nice treat from her table. He was happy with the treat so he went back the next day.

That lady fed Timmy everyday his special treat. It was months before she realized Timmy had a home that he returned to everyday.

Marge and I became good friends, and she continued to give Timmy his special treat everyday. She gave him her own special name. She called him Stinker, because she claims he conned an old lady.

I think those missing people are more like Timmy than they are asylum seekers. I just hope that none of them are feral.

edit on 26-2-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Sometimes auto correct is just a little bit way, too helpful.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh when the phrase "130,000 people disappeared in Germany" crosses my mind. Seriously, the requirements for Americans to live in Germany and earn citizenship is first you must know the German language, you must be certified in a profession and you must be insured. Asylum seekers fall pathetically short of this standard.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Godhead

Because they are asylum seekers, not immigrants. Maybe you can fly to Germany, and request political asylum, to hide from the US elections.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
this was a poop tornado to begin with! now that theyre all settled in nice and cozy the poop hurricane is coming.
edit on 27-2-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ok Germany, think back...where was the last place you saw them?

Seriously though, a lot of the missing refugees are probably due to asylum seekers having applied a second or third time with different names etc. Some of them had a brush with the law then simply went and got a new name etc.

Others probably felt that they said the wrong thing in their application/interviews etc and could have gotten a better deal like one of their buddies got if they had done something different, mainly lying about their age to be younger...so then they just went and reapplied and did that.

After all, while in many cases the rumored benefits that got them headed to Europe in the first place were overstated, do you really think so many would just decide to do without whatever handouts were available?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

One would think, given Germany's history, that their book keeping would be better.

Organized chaos is difficult to track and with EU open borders maybe they went to another EU country?
edit on 27-2-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Read this the other day.

130,000 gone to who knows where and what some of those 130,000 will be getting upto with the free reign of travel! It's been reported that there are ISIS training camps been set up in parts of Europe too so wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear of some terrorist acts happening this year in Europe!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hopefully they didn’t accidently lose them in the place they lost their Jews!

Yes I went there

edit on 27-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Immigration is a political conspiracy.

www.migrationwatchuk.org...

It has always existed as a natural gravitation of people, but not to

the degree and extent that it has been foisted on the citizens of

western nations during the last 25 years or so. We keep getting

told that immigration is 'good' for the country? I am at a loss as to

how....

leaving out those who come as doctors solicitors etc. and have

the where withal to house and support themselves (a small

percentage of the total) All others at most are on minimum wages

so will be paying little if anything in taxes, so how come the idea

is constantly pushed at us that *the country they are in benefits in

that they put more into the system than they take out?*

Even the more educated ones would benefit the countries they

originally come from by returning and helping to improve and

boost the economy and living standards of that country that they

came from?

That would in some measure go towards eliminating third world

poverty.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Yes I went there

Yeah well done you. One of the biggest crimes against humanity in history a stain on human history, unless you think concentration camps were a good idea. Weird

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Yes I went there

Yeah well done you. One of the biggest crimes against humanity in history a stain on human history, unless you think concentration camps were a good idea. Weird

God Lighten up a little.

No I dont think they are a good Idea. Im just the sort of arsehole that makes jokes from EVERYTHING. People on ATS should of worked that out by now from me.

O I forgot only PC humour is allowed.

Maybe we should all live in a world with Labour party sanctioned PC humour.

Anyone wanna hear my 9/11 jokes?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just find the dehumanising references and references to death camps a bit weird, but don't let me get in the way of your fun. Just find it a bit weird. Jesus, you make Donald trumps rehetoric sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Just find the dehumanising references and references to death camps a bit weird, but don't let me get in the way of your fun. Just find it a bit weird. Jesus, you make Donald trumps rehetoric sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

Here is the difference . When Trump says it he is Serious and MEANS it. He is not doing comedy but a political debate.

I am not running for office and not spouting rehetoric for votes.

This is what pisses me off about you liberals your inability to separate humour from being serious.

O and I know in Libral land everyone is the "same" but guess what? we are all individuals with DIFFRENT senses of humour. Not everyone finds the same things funny. Get over it.

Or go cry to Offcom.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I hate the idea of national identity cards and being forced to carry them.
But times are perilous.

I think for UK and other countries the case for ID cards is now overwhelming. And we need a police force robust enough to challenge people for their ID and to treat as alien those who can't provide any ... and they need to be returned whence they came. Preachers who advocate violence, well, they need interned. That'd be a great start.

And Greece needs millions of Euros to help them keep their borders secure & to pay for those refugees already in country. Once Syria calms down, all those young fit Syrian men who've sought a new life here ought to be sent back home and we should get them building new houses, hospitals, roads & a whole new nation. That way their families can join them later. And the Arab nations should help fund that re-building effort, instead of sitting back and doing nothing as usual.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Hmmm...yet no one bats an eyelid when housing associations are accused of being "Nazis" when the property they have rented to migrants have red doors, or when the Danish Govt demand that migrants hand over valuables and cash over a certain amount to help fund their stay in the country...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yes I went there

Palestine ?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That is an awful lot of humans to just go missing...

I'd like to remind some.. they are, after all humans.

what's the price of a healthy liver go for these days in Germany anyway?.. a nice new kidney.. ??

anyone care to guess? or is this just another refugee beatup thread, nice cozy place to throw stones from while neglecting the ugly reality that is the elephant in the room.

I'm not say all of those folks... some do disappear but more than a few have been found easily living on the streets, mostly kids.

So where's the other 100,000 or so humans nobody can find... organ market is booming i hear.. where's all that product coming from?

In these conditions... seriously look at this thread and others... no-one cares.. you don't think the more nefarious types didn't see this as a goldmine.. hell some folks i've read would be outright cheering.. the world has become a sick,sad place to live.

Not directed at you Gortex.. directed at everyone.. time to put down the fear driven whacking stick and ask some serious questions.. hard, difficult, questions.. no.. it's not pleasant, but it is a possibility.. and there has been talk of a large black-market organ trade on the rise in Europe.. and that's.... a lot of humans to just... vanish.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join