It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are conspiracies theorists still considered crazy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Id save your breath Bud. It will only fan the flames of The 9/11 Believers. Your never be able to extinguish them to the truth. There whole World goes s#it and t#ts up at the same some time if they admit the truth.

Properly shoot themselves. And jump out of a burning building, at the same time too.

You know what them crazies are like.

edit on 27-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That link is sad to be honest shows me nothing. The only pic clearly showing anything resembling a piece of plane looks fake.

The unaccounted 2.3 Trillion www.wanttoknow.info... (not missing un-accounted)

Why do you need proof, its a military complex with a lot of sensitive information of all kinds used by some important individuals. You really think it has one camera over the front door and a sign saying "please do not enter we have dogs"
www.gvlock.com...
truthandshadows.wordpress.com...

It’s one of the largest and most secure buildings in the world. It is the nerve centre for the U.S. military. It has hundreds of security cameras both inside and outside the building. But apparently you can fly an airliner into the side of it without being caught on tape.

The story they gave makes no sense. The plane was travelling at 539 mph for example. Read up on what happens to planes of that type when they reach speeds of below that. They become harder to maneuverer yet the pilot who would of had limited experience piloting those kind of planes did a 8ft descending 290 degree corkscrew to come completely level with the ground and hit the budget analyse office where the above stated 2.3 trillion unaccounted investigation was happening. And as I stated earlier there is no photographic proof of a plane seen to be coming into contact with the building or pieces of the plane in the remains.

And your also limiting 9/11 to Flight 77 you need to view the whole picture. There was a fourth plane said to of crashed in shanksville shoestring911.blogspot.co.uk... www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

9/11 itself of course and the smaller tower building nearby said to have collapsed from fire damage. There are enough posts on here and information out there for you to look into yourself, the fact you post a link showing sweet FA proves to me your just denying the conspiracy for the sake of it. When you see the many discrepancies throughout each individual incident it begins to make the whole picture reek of a conspiracy.

edit on 27-2-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

The mark of the beast is usually related to the FDI chip which will be in your hand. Just reading up on all NWO related theories and revelations provides an interesting outlook. Whether Christ is coming or not we will see.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
and a sign saying "please do not enter we have dogs"

.... and most secure buildings in the world.

So it is the "most secure building in the world" that holds tours for anyone that books one!

and outside the building. But apparently you can fly an airliner into the side of it without being caught on tape.

Just stop and think for a minute.... what are those security camera's watching.... yep, you guessed it, the doors!

The plane was travelling at 539 mph for example. Read up on what happens to planes of that type when they reach speeds of below that

They keep flying, or take off, or land.... so do you think they just fall out of the sky below 539mph!

hit the budget analyse office where the above stated 2.3 trillion unaccounted investigation was happening.

No it did not actually!
pentagon.spacelist.org...

pieces of the plane in the remains.

I linked you to many photo's of flight 77 debris, but as you are a conspiracy theorist you ignore this evidence as it totally destroys your theory!

You made up a conspiracy by simply ignoring all the facts. That is how truthers operate!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Now your clipping quotes to suit your purpose

It’s one of the largest and most secure buildings in the world.

Tourism does not affect the amount of CCTV in operation and that is the whole point I am trying to get across.

Just stop and think for a minute.... what are those security camera's watching.... yep, you guessed it, the doors!

Hundreds of CCTV All watching the doors, not the grounds at all to see who Is coming in and out. You are trying to sound clever but really your talking gibberish.

They become harder to maneuverer yet the pilot who would of had limited experience piloting those kind of planes did a 8ft descending 290 degree corkscrew to come completely level with the ground and hit the budget analyse office where the above stated 2.3 trillion unaccounted investigation was happening

Show me where I said they fall out of the sky? Imagine driving a car at speeds in excess of 500mph, Imagine how your reaction time and control would be affected. Obviously planes are better equipped and built to sustain higher speeds but they still have limits.

en.wikipedia.org...
pilotsfor911truth.org...
www.democraticunderground.com...

Flight 77, flying at 530 mph (853 km/h, 237 m/s, or 460 knots) over the Navy Annex Building adjacent to Arlington National Cemetery,[40] crashed into the western side of

(Now compare my Links about the plane speed to yours and you get a good idea of which one of us actually does research and who just finds one link saying it was 340+ mph which is a very much unfounded theory. Also a side note the slower the plane goes than say 500mph the less likely that dmg that was caused could be related to the plane so that 340mph theory wouldhelp conspiracists to a degree.

Do some research, stop quoting snippets of what I actually say and trying to down talk me as if I actually said it.

I don't get where your coming from it is like your trying whole heartedly to disprove the conspiracy but you don't care about research or both sides of the story you just argue everything I say as false, half the time twisting what I say, but you don't explain why you just say something that sounds related but actually does not relate at all such as tourism == cctv.

-Pieces of the plane in remains? Look up actual photographed plane crashes and compare them to the 9/11 ones.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Hundreds of CCTV

Please show evidence for these "hundreds of cctvs....

Show me where I said they fall out of the sky?

You said " Read up on what happens to planes of that type when they reach speeds of below that" so how about you tell us what happens to planes at speeds below 539mph.. how do they take off and land below 539mph then?

I don't get where your coming from it is like your trying whole heartedly to disprove the conspiracy

Hold on, you have to prove there was a conspiracy, I am just stating flight 77 hit the Pentagon, which all the evidence shows. Otherwise how do you explain the 757 seats, the 757 wheels, the 757 undercarriage, the 757 fuselage parts fitting a AA 757, personal effects from passengers on board Flight 77, DNA from passengers on flight 77, 757 engines etc all found inside and outside the Pentagon.

but you don't care about research

Actually, as I have shown you are the one here that has done no research!

you just argue everything I say as false,

As it is false, what other way is there to argue?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hold on, you have to prove there was a conspiracy, I am just stating flight 77 hit the Pentagon, which all the evidence shows. Otherwise how do you explain the 757 seats, the 757 wheels, the 757 undercarriage, the 757 fuselage parts fitting a AA 757, personal effects from passengers on board Flight 77, DNA from passengers on flight 77, 757 engines etc all found inside and outside the Pentagon

What evidence? You obviously don't know that the FBI took all footage from the pentagon and local business's and such that had CCTV. So what evidence have you seen that proves it happened? 0, Just what you have been told. That is why your a sheep nothing more. The investigation into the 9/11 that took years to even happen despite public demand for one was tampered with and the people involved in the investigation are quoted several times saying "The investigation into 9/11 is being compromised". Explain to me why they are tampering with an investigation if there is nothing to hide?

Actually, as I have shown you are the one here that has done no research!

How have you shown this? you have provided to poor quality links that no self respecting researcher would take seriously. You constantly ask me for proof to what I say and usually back myself up with several sources. You have proved next to nothing to me.
Take the crash in shanksville of flight 93, I have seen many sources, even from the coroner stating that no bodies were found at the site, show me this proof that there were bodies? And as there are no bodies explain to me how a plane with passengers, crashes and leaves zero bodies. Explain why most people compared the crash to what looked like "metal dumped in a crater".
You say all evidence points towards the official explanation then explain why actual victims said it sounded like bombs exploding in the building, that bombs exploded on lower levels to the crash. There are testimonies from recordings, victims, firemen saying that it doesn't match with the official explanation what makes you so special that you think you know more than these people. The victims of 9/11 were denied an investigation for years, yet that didn't stop them blaming foreign terrorists, mainly from a passport they pulled from the wreckage of an inferno that was miraculously unharmed. Even the heat alone would melt the plastic of a passport.
Then they get their investigation and no one what so ever is actually happy with the way the government tampered with it to "disguise the truth".
You carry on sucking the teat of the corrupt and loving every second of it, I am bored with you now. Your not even an
anti-conspiracists your just a sheep. Your believe what your told and that comes across in the way you write. Government lie time and time again yet people like you act like the official explanations and the evidence given from corporation owned MSM sources, confirm the official explanation so all is well. This world is full of lies, That's why I question everything that the mainstream send my way.

As it is false, what other way is there to argue?

Prove it, Prove what I have said is false, not just pieces that you feel you can prove but everything.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why are conspiracies theorists still considered crazy?

have you read the forum?

hardy har har

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What evidence? You obviously don't know that the FBI took all footage from the pentagon and local business's and such that had CCTV.

You obviously do not know that evidence was released to the public!

So what evidence have you seen that proves it happened?

As I already posted, but you seemed to have missed for some strange reason... so here it is again!
"the 757 seats, the 757 wheels, the 757 undercarriage, the 757 fuselage parts fitting a AA 757, personal effects from passengers on board Flight 77, DNA from passengers on flight 77, 757 engines etc all found inside and outside the Pentagon. "

I have seen many sources, even from the coroner stating that no bodies were found at the site,

Let us see what he actually said....

"I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service." (Peter Perl, "Hallowed Ground," Washington Post, 5/12/2002)

"I said that I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because it was perfectly clear what the cause and manner of death was gonna be. It was a plane crash but yet it was a homicide because the terrorists hijacked the plane and killed the people, and the terrorists committed suicide. So from that point, yes it was a misquote, because the point that I was trying to make was, after that it more or less became a large funeral service."

ustralian newspaper The Age reported: "Miller was familiar with scenes of sudden and violent death, although none quite like this. Walking in his gumboots, the only recognisable body part he saw was a piece of spinal cord, with five vertebrae attached. 'I've seen a lot of highway fatalities where there's fragmentation,' Miller said. 'The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven't, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop. The only thing I can deduce is that the crash was over in half a second. There was a fireball 15-20 metres high, so all of that material just got vaporised.'" ("On Hallowed Ground," The Age, 9/9/2002)

By December 19, 2001, "the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers" had all been identified. (Steve Levin, "Flight 93 victims' effects to go back to families," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 12/30/2001)

And as there are no bodies explain to me how a plane with passengers, crashes and leaves zero bodies.

Explain to us why you think a jet crashing at high speed nearly vertically into the ground would leave intact bodies!

explain why actual victims said it sounded like bombs exploding in the building,

So you think a very tall building, after being hit by a high speed airliner and unchecked fires would be silent....

mainly from a passport they pulled from the wreckage of an inferno that was miraculously unharmed.

Another false claim by you, please tell us who pulled the passport from a inferno....

Prove it, Prove what I have said is false,

I just did!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Forget the RFDI chip. You don't leave the house without your phone.

TAGGED.

edit on 27-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

Yes, But FDI will bring about a lot of control. just by turning it of, hitting a switch, you would no longer be able to enter buildings, buy food, possibly even start your car you would no longer exist. Imagine a country where everyone has FDI chips that can be turned of just like that. A country with no Guns or just smart guns that they also can influence. What happens when the men in charge do something you don't like? are you going to fight armed and armoured military and police weaponless? knock down concrete buildings with a 2 by 4?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I did not read the whole thread, so it perhaps it has already been mentioned
But, the word Conspiracy was not a tin foil hat word prior to 1967
It was as common in usage as was collusion, bribery, and corruption, especially in the court of law.

No one can deny today though that the TPP was conspired in secret by Multinational Corporations before politicians even heard about it.

This article sheds some light on it

www.zerohedge.com...

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal

Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967

That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The cat is out of the bag now though and the establishment exposed, but their plans unfortunately have already come to fruition. Their Corporate Globalist Utopia in full swing protected by a police state and global military.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

We are screwed. People are just to blind and stupid. They can act superior all they want, and laugh until they are finally chipped, chained and bowl fed. I hope this stuff happens in my life just so I can tell them to f*** off.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: madenusa
how can a plane burn totally up

See, this is how conspiracy theories start, someone just makes crap up! Who said Flight 77 was totally burnt? Why haven't you looked at all the pictures of the remains of it?

after all the heat was so hot it left no sign of a plane ??

What a silly comment, there are a lot of pictures of the remains of flight 77.

Photographs taken immediately after the crash show that neither large pieces nor significant quantities of wreckage remained outside the building.
The idea that nearly all the remains of the 80-ton aircraft disappeared into the building strikes many people as problematic because the punctured walls of the initial damage to the building do not include regions where the ends of the wings and the vertical tail section would have impacted, nor do they show signs of scoring by these parts.

This is all talk and no results. they can control the masses this way.

A debate that will rage on forever with hardly any change happening.
Any issue, every issue, of importance has people yelling over their social media without anyone bothering to fix root causes.
My opinion is not better than anyone else's

Millions and millions. A tidal wave of voices. All of which use sound bites as their opinion

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: greydaze

Don't bring that kind of rubbish to a debate that has been pretty sensible. No one hear is claiming Katy Perry is really a man.

You must not be American? JonBenét Ramsey was a 6 year old beauty queen murdered in 1996, the day after Christmas, if I recall. The person responsible has been a huge point of contention for the US' gossipy side for the last 19 years, people have heatedly debated who killed the poor kid since it first hit the news.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

To the main point of the thread, crazy-ass theorists are to CT what the violent drunk is to the drinking scene. Get enough assholes together in one spot, and the reputation is damaged.

The problem is, CT wants to be so all-inclusive that it barely sticks up for itself in this regard. Ergo, broad brushes come out. IMO, the community kind of did this to itself.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Because they deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The 9/11 attack legend was introduced nearly fully formed on the day of the attack.
While many people questioned the story, one would never know that from television and print media.

In its simplicity.......Bands of religious fanatics from the opposite side of the globe took advantage of our open society to fly planes into buildings, killing thousands.

This conspiracy theory was accepted without question despite the lack of any verifiable evidence to support it, and mountains of evidence contradicting it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Of the 19 alleged hijackers identified by the FBI, at least six turned up alive after the attack.
The FBI's identifications included names, photographs, and, in several cases, other personal details -- all of which matched the six persons who surfaced after the attack to proclaim their innocence. news.bbc.co.uk...
Its not the conspiracies theorists ....its the rest of the world that crazy

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I will now try to be skeptical.

So, I'm a skeptical guy and I don't know if conspiracy theories are true or false. I surf the internet and I see a lot of threads about conspiracy theories. First impression: Sometimes these conspiracy theories contradict each other. First problem: What happens when two theories contradict each other? Nothing. Theorist answers: "You must have a broader view" like a Catholic says "You need to have faith".

Ok, I don't give up. I still surf the internet and I see a lot of conspiracy theories about... everything! Second impression: Really? About everything? Is everything top secret, rotten, evil?

My final impression is that there are no rules in this field, there is no self-criticism. I mean, how do we select a "fact" of history? How can we say that this fact is a conspiracy? And, most important, after we've decided that this fact is a conspiracy, can we convince ourselves otherwise if evidence shows that there was no conspiracy? Sometimes we are too stubborn.

Essentially, the big problem is the attitude of conspiracy theorists. It's our fault if the theories are not taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join