It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Super Tuesday Please Vote Rubio or Cruz, Stop Trump For God's sake he is an AntiChrist!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I still think Obama is the antichrist. He has taken God completely out of this country. He has ridiculed
Christians and the bible. He has taken national prayer day out of the White House. He doesn't seem to care of the troubles of the world. He has turn the nation 's back on Isreal. He has tore through the army ranks to rid of officers who will refuse orders to fire on its own citizens. He will leave this nation completely divided including the Supreme Court. Now he will become the UN General Secretary of State to form his ten headed beast nation

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingon

I am not quite sure that he really can get the UN General Secretary Seat, not after all the tension his administration has had with Russia, that by the way is one of the nations with Veto right on the General Assembly.

If he really would want that position long time ago he might realized that his insistence to endorse a coup d'état in Ukraine and also the conflict he boosted to try to pull out that nation from the traditional close relationship of 1000 years it has with Russia to move it in the EU in addition to have sent an Olympic team to Sochi almost entirely of LGBT athletes were miscalculations for his long term goals.

Now, there is something that he can't do against Christians in this country, and it is to suppress the Sunday School in churches, so at least that part of the Religion freedom survives intact after his administration.

What concerns me more in this instant is the attempt of assassination of Pastor Tim Remington in Idaho and who can be in behind it?.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/7/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join