It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Super Tuesday Please Vote Rubio or Cruz, Stop Trump For God's sake he is an AntiChrist!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am voting for Trump, the more negative propaganda I read about him tells me the establishment is afraid of him.
No more special favors for the elite.

He needs Merv Griffin as his Vice; the only man ever to outsmart him in a real estate business deal. Will Great Britain succeed in banning him from entering the UK? See: "You Have Been Trumped"; the story of a Scottish Golf Course developed with payoffs to government officials.
edit on 26-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am voting for Trump, the more negative propaganda I read about him tells me the establishment is afraid of him.

No more special favors for the elite.

You honestly think there won't be any special favours for the elite if Trump becomes president? The guy is the very definition of elite. Forbes has his worth at around $4.5 billion. Not as much as the 400 people above him, but still higher than the majority of the world beneath him.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Why would you want yet another a lying politician for president? Perhaps read something non-media related about Trump and get back to us. Also why do you think he's winning everywhere? Must be something to it huh?
edit on 26-2-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Who do you think you are? are you an absolute knower of everything to be so sure that an event that is predicted to occur by all the great spiritual and religious traditions of the world is not going to occur? Just because you have decided to don't trust on them? or to follow your Own Political false Messiah?

The second coming of the Christ for Christians, Maitreya Bodhisattva for the Buddhists, Al-Mahdi for the Muslims, Messiah for Jews, kalki Avatar for Hindus, Saoshyant for the zoroastrians; He is coming with great power and glory to fight and win the last battle of this very long war of centuries.

Now there has been not only just one Antichrist but many in History, and some of the most known are:

Gengis Khan, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Napoleon Bonaparte, Mao tse Tung, Francisco Franco

But the most recent ones that are clearly predicted by Nostradamus quatrains are:

Osama Bin Laden, Hugo Chavez ( Mabus) and now Donald Trump

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/26/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 2/26/2016 by Klassified because: Nevermind. Carry on.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Oh right. I think I understand now.

Because some people say so, there can be as many anti-christs as they want? And they can be whoever they decide it is?

Well if that's the case, I've decided you are the anti-Christ.

I also noted how you ignored my questions of how, where and when. Such a profound prediction that can't give any details.
edit on 260626/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The pope has nothing to do with politics in this country, separation of church and state

Well Trump said something a while back about making the government under Christian influence, so much for keeping religion out of government.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Only if you renounce Christ and burn your bibles

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I want trump to win, just to show the world that our political system is a complete joke. Cruz is going to start WW3, no thanks. Trump will probably cause the collapse of the American political election system or at least a big reform for republicans. It is much needed and long overdue.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Appropriate you quoted Lindsay Graham in the OP because this comes off as sad and desprate

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

"No more special favors for the elite."

But Trump is the elite. He's the elite personified. He's a bona fide 1-percenter.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

The Pope is acting as a spiritual leader of the Christian world when warns all the people that follow JesusChrist in America that a person that suddenly appear of no where is willing to be President as Trump, he is not acting as a politician. It is the successor of St. Peter, who was appointed head of the Christendom by Jesus Christ in person who is unmasking Trump as an Antichrist, it is his duty to denounce an heresy when he sees one, by the way.
Who is certainly hypocritical is Trump since he doesn't have any experience in public service at all, Where was him when the great problems of this country started to appear many years ago? Why his name appear linked with so many scam and fraudulent operations? Thanks. The angel of Lightness
edit on 2/27/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Now that is the biggest lie right there. The pope is no such thing. He is the head of one church, the catholic church. MY spiritual leader is Christ, and I am very certain Christ has not one thing to do with the head of the catholic church.

Your go to man there, has no business in US policy, AT ALL. The law is the law, there is one way to come into this country, and it is by legal means of application. To come by any other means, is against the law.

The law does not see circumstance, we do not let a murderer off, for instance, because he has children at home. And neither should the law concern itself with anyone who broke the law, other than the punishment for breaking the law when and if found to have done so. If someone is here illegally, not having gone through the application process, then they have indeed broken the law - and under the law all are equal.

If these people were so worried for their families, they would have considered the consequences for breaking the law, prior to having done so.

THAT is none of the business of any pope, or any spiritual leader of any kind. We have separation of church and state for a reason, and the pope has his own wall around the vatican, so he is not one to be talking!
edit on 27-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

If such statement would come from the Holy Ecumenical Patriarch of Istanbul or from the Holy Patriarch of Jerusalem I might be worry about, but coming from you I don't care about it. It is the Holy Father in Person who is denouncing Trump as an AntiChrist and since he has all the spiritual authority to determine what is correct or wrong from the teologic point of view , I trust him entirely. Your words about me are just blasphemies. Thanks , The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/27/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I am a Spirit filled believer, and the pope is NOT the holy father. There is only ONE Father, and He is in heaven.

Have fun with your beliefs, but this is not a country ran by them! We have laws - and there is good reason for separation of church and state - it's a biblical concept which means everyone lives together in peace. A theocracy is not biblical, nor is it godly.

edit on 27-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TerryDon79

If such statement would come from the Holy Ecumenical Patriarch of Istanbul or from the Holy Patriarch of Jerusalem I might be worry about, but coming from you I don't care about it. It is the Holy Father in Person who is denouncing Trump as an AntiChrist and since he has all the spiritual authority to determine what is correct or wrong from the teologic point of view , I trust him entirely. Your words about me are just blasphemies. Thanks , The Angel of Lightness

Prove me wrong then. Prove any of what you said in your first post that I asked questions for and you failed to address. Others also asked similar questions which were ignored.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Why would you want yet another a lying politician for president? Perhaps read something non-media related about Trump and get back to us. Also why do you think he's winning everywhere? Must be something to it huh?

Lol because I lying corrupt businessman is better??

Not only that he's worse than any of them. The only person on par is Hillary

How do trump supporters logic even work?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

I am a Spirit filled believer, and the pope is NOT the holy father. There is only ONE Father, and He is in heaven.

Have fun with your beliefs, but this is not a country ran by them! We have laws - and there is good reason for separation of church and state - it's a biblical concept which means everyone lives together in peace. A theocracy is not biblical, nor is it godly.

Neither is an oligarchy.

But that should bring comfort to some. Because trump is only faking his faith

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I agree with you on that. It's pandering. But I prefer light pandering to someone who probably really wants something closely resembling a theocracy. It is actually why I am voting for Trump. Cruz is no good for this nation in my opinion. We need that separation, and Cruz is not the man for it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You do realize you're voting for trump out of fear of something you think might happen

While casting your lot to a man that is hell bent on destroying anyone that doesn't agree w him

That makes no sense

Why would you vote for the worst option and biggest threat out of all the candidates other than Hillary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join