It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we doomed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I was curious if anyone else here feels the overbearing feeling of impending doom. I can't say what it is exactly that I feel, however I absolutely feel that some traumatic event is to take place.
I generally feel that the glass is half full, and I LOVE LIFE. I love being me, however over the course of the last month or so, I can't shake the feeling that something terribly wrong wrong is going to take place.
Does anyone else feel this? Please elaborate.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ive been feeling the same sort of thing for the last few months. things i love doing like playing with my car and stuff dont seem to interest me anymore. something inside me is saying whats the point its all going to be over soon. normally im out keeping busy starting new projects and enjoying life but i just cant seem to do that at the moment

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I also feel the same about lifes rituals in these times. It's going to be over soon, so what's the point.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If you are American, your incumbent government wants you to feel that way - no, they demand it!

The world is out to get you, and only Bush can protect you from the evildoers.

You are just being a good citizen.

Consume, be silent, die.

Don't complain. George W Bush is your friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
you cannot look at the way the world is these days and feel much besides impending doom, IMHO

depressing, i know, but the world is a dark place at the moment

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You are not doomed if you are a born again Christian !

Yes you are Doomed if you are not a born again Christian !

Why do i say this?
Visit this site take your onw conclusions!!!!!!!

www.whatsaiththescripture.com...

Ok! Now ,if you do not belive in what this site says,just sit back and wait !!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes much impending doom. It happens every year in January and June because of Exams. BUM BUM BUM buuuuuuuuuum

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Vegemite]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
It happens every year in January and January because of Exams.

Harbingers of doom have been round longer than the formal education system has sat public examinations and youth have sweated on the results of them...

but notably... why exactly does your planet have two months of January? Janus is a relatively minor cog in the wheel where I came from... but Wednesdays and March are something to crow about.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you are a faceless fake from a second rate country you also tend to have delusions of grandeur and pretend to know what government's intentions are.

And apparently no one holds it against you, year after year, even when it becomes nothing but a tedious, repetitive apparition of your obsession to replace your resentfuless.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
but notably... why exactly does your planet have two months of January? Janus is a relatively minor cog in the wheel where I came from... but Wednesdays and March are something to crow about.

Thats public education for ya!

top topics

join