It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

be warned: Trump is NOT what he seems.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yes, and that's exactly why Trump will win. He's more of a centrist, moderate than a far wing idealogue. This country is way too divided for a far right winger like Cruz or a left wing liar like Hillary.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

Satire is an acquired taste, usually bitter!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think Trump supporters are in two camps: Practical centrists who are tired of gridlick and losing. And angry white middle class voters who just enjoy the show of unadulterated, anti-PC posturing and strutting.

But they are both destined for heartache. Trump is a PTB-sanctioned pressure valve, releasing all the angst pent up from 8 years of an Obama administration. He will not be President.

I'm still betting on a strong independent run by someone, not yet emerged. Bloomberg. A Plutocrat. Not that I'd vote for him.
edit on 2/26/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
After last night's fiasco, I've had it with Trump.

I tried to give him support but he's an abject MORON like I've said many times. He just keeps proving it over and over and over.

And instead of policy, he throws insults and pumps himself.

Wtf have we gotten ourselves into?
edit on 26-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
He is representing that 3rd party that everybody talks about needing, but can't win because they aren't R or D. He calls himself a "Common Sense Republican" which is what most Americans actually are. They want fiscal conservatism, common sense approaches to big problems, social programs that work and aren't full of fraud, waste, and abuse!

He is worrisome because he doesn't articulate the way he plans to implement his vision. The polished politicians are groomed in "articulation", and when Donald says 'politicians are all hot air and talk' people know he's right.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Go to Donald's TWITTER account.

As of this morning....twitter.com...^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He misspelled "Choker" TWICE. In two different Tweets....as "Chocker"

And spelled the word "Honor"....HONER

This is going to be our President? Okay...cool
edit on 26-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

But they are both destined for heartache. Trump is a PTB-sanctioned pressure valve, releasing all the angst pent up from 8 years of an Obama administration. He will not be President.

I'm not so sure...the longer Trumps absurdist theater goes on; it takes on a life all it's own. He is beginning to take himself seriously as is a large segment of the "poorly educated" electorate. Trump loves them, and if he can persuade them to actually vote; all bets are off.

It's beginning to remind me of a play by Samuel Beckett..."Waiting for Godot"

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Great. Is Dan Quayle still available. He can be his running mate.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I'm still betting on a strong independent run by someone, not yet emerged. Bloomberg. A Plutocrat. Not that I'd vote for him.

Bloomberg has absolutely zero chance.

"Poll: Bloomberg Would Be Way Behind In 3-Way Presidential Race"

"According to the Sunday poll by Morning Consult, in a three-way contest, Sanders has 35 percent support, Trump 34 percent and Bloomberg just 12 percent — 19 percent of voters are undecided.
The results suggest that Bloomberg won’t do any better with Sanders in the race than he would going against presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. In an earlier Morning Consult poll, Trump led Clinton 36 percent to 35 percent, while Bloomberg polled at 13 percent".
dailycaller.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Yes. He does so "love the poorly educated".
Can't even make it up.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Can't even make it up.

So the "poorly educated" who vote can have no say who they want? Or is it only the elitists who want Clinton, Cruz or Rubio who have a say?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
God forbid we elect someone who will work with both sides of the fence to come to some common ground. Don't know about you but that sounds good to me. He is exactly who he seems and says he is. That is what is so hard. The debate last night, while good, showed something people show as weakness and Rubio tried real hard.

Trump will not give specifics. If you have heard him in other interviews or read about him he never reveals till it is time. Right now, if he drops an idea it will be picked up. It has each time he has brought up a subject. You also are bound to that info so early in the race. Do NOT show your cards.

I am done with the separate debates. I want to see a DNC/GOP debate like yesterday to show who can really run the country.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Can't even make it up.

So the "poorly educated" who vote can have no say who they want? Or is it only the elitists who want Clinton, Cruz or Rubio who have a say?

The "poorly educated" usually can't be bothered to vote. That's why the GOP winds up losing.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: Potestas

When pressed, it becomes abundantly clear that this Trump fellow is going to attempt peace negotiations with non Republicans and cut taxes for non Republicans and keep non Republicans from dying for lack of proper medical care and create jobs for non Republicans and reform education for non Republicans and who knows what else! CENTRIST!

Sarcasm, right?

I mean, this all sounds fair and decent

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Go to Donald's TWITTER account.

As of this morning....twitter.com...^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He misspelled "Choker" TWICE. In two different Tweets....as "Chocker"

And spelled the word "Honor"....HONER

This is going to be our President? Okay...cool

I'm sure W would've done worse, if he could have even figured it out- "the twettie, uh, tweatty, uh, you know that thing that you say things on the internets with"

Go Bernie!

edit on 26-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sure Trump a centrist. So were John McCain and Mitt Romney.

It just goes to show you that the country doesn’t want any hard core conservative who would

“let people die in the street”

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Beg pardon, I don't want to get the in the way of awarding of stars ... but ...

Let's say that Trump is a CENTRIST ... why is that so horrible again?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Satire is an acquired taste, usually bitter!

LOL, But to be fair:

Sadly nowadays when someone is saying something so ridiculous over the top bat $hit crazy you really can't just dismiss, that they aren't being serious.

Just of recent and here in ATS you have people supporting Hillary and her saying just because she takes millions from special interest, it doesn't mean that it influences her decisions any?

I thought it was satire , but apparently they were being serious and believing it?

Quite frankly, that is why I don't see the point of these threads. We have to many ridiculous over the top bat $hit crazy people to justifiably just assume satire.

edit on 13229America/ChicagoFri, 26 Feb 2016 11:13:41 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Hey look, in a so-called democracy (even though we we live in a Republic) everyone who cares should be part of the process, regardless of education. But, if you can't see the ironic absurdity and abject elitism in his comments post Nevada, well, I'm sure he loves you too.

edit on 2/26/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Trump is the intellectual male equivalent of Sarah Palin. Hillary will wipe the floor with trump in a real debate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join