It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dialogue with the alien 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a subject in hypnosis reminds alleged to be in a flying machine on September 11 in New York. Unexpectedly his will is replaced by that of an alien and start a dialogue about what the aliens want from us.

youtu.be...
edit on 26-2-2016 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino Hi, this seems interesting, but the video is not working.
Here is thread where I asked for help embedding a video. The answer is by kind ATS member in the second post down,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-2-2016 by peppycat because: added info

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
got it!
edit on 26-2-2016 by peppycat because: up late
whoa! this is long. I'll have to watch and comment another time. Unless there is a good time point to skip to?
edit on 26-2-2016 by peppycat because: it's very late

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
thank you and good vision, I think it is an interesting document

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cocchino
thank you and good vision, I think it is an interesting document

"Interesting" and disturbing. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

watch it calmly, I think every point is interesting, talking of many things, the relationship between the various races, their barracks, the use of the abductees, alien parasites and more ... there would be other videos, but they are not translated, but one with a military involved in the phenomenon of abductions

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

the thing that is clear from the document is that the aliens seem to have no friends, but beings who act only for their interest ...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Going to watch this later, when I have more time. It seems, at the surface, to be very interesting! Thanx for the Share here on this! Syx...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

PC thank You for dropping in this video here!

That was very nice/helpful of You!
Syx...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

there would be other videos, but they are not translated,

A bit more translated here: " Corrado Malanga Explanation and Hypnosis with Israelian military"

Starts @ 32:55

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

This hypnosis with the Israeli military is unbelievable ... virtually a military of the future involved in hypnosis to control what happens ... the reality seems to exceed the imagination

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

the reality seems to exceed the imagination

Not anymore according to: Corrado Malanga.
We are not meant to imagine this reality... Awareness seems to be the key... They take the Souls of those ignorant of the Soul.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

the malanga studies are very interesting. groped to propose them here might be a useful thing ..
edit on 27-2-2016 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It will open a discussion in the future

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
@ 38 min mark, from the first video the ET talks about how you can recognize their Human containers:

Corrado Malanga: Can you recognize these people on Earth, then?

ET reply: "If you're good you can - from their eyes, because they're different, they don't see, they watch, but they don't see, they're are turned off"

It reminds me of the Eminem clip:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think the alien speak of "copies" ... when an abductee to be entertained for a long time "a week?" the aliens take home a copy. the copy is almost perfect, has part of the original memory, but has little emotion, because the part soul, one that from the excitement remains in the original subject ... the topic is not easy to explain, but it is just a part of the phenomenon, the truth about why the aliens are here is tremendous.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Long time lurker & poster here (I've forgotten my prev login unfortunately) I've only watched/listened to the first 15m so far...

But it appears that the "alien" is discussing pulling souls from the victims of 9/11?? And then mentions deploying them elsewhere as in what we consider "reincarnation"?

I've starred but can't seem to flag?? And I'm giving the rest a listen now 👍🏼

-- Okay now 35 minutes in and genuinely don't know what to make of this. The hypnosis "subject" sounds scary due to his croaky voice, but honestly seems to be getting a lot of prodding & nudging by the guy who's doing the hypnosis & this guy appears to know more about what happens than the "alien".

Intriguing none the less though!
edit on 28-2-2016 by Batch16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Batch16

This hypnosis is to studio.é material one of many, these subjects with hypnosis were hundreds and the data are many.

when the alien takes control of the subject the hypnotist has experience and knows how to act, all the studied subjects seem to be controlled from a distance by aliens and military, which disturb hypnosis to prevent the subject can remember too many things. happens with everyone ...

really strange thing, they all have this interference, as given is very important. the scenario of this hypnosis is this: the original subject remembered being present at the collapse of the twin towers, but in hypnosis you find that they are not his memories but the alien memories that controls it. when the alien says that not all are important to them, he says they have only saved individuals routinely kidnapped, because they have a thing called the soul.

it seems that the soul is the main reason behind the abdutions phenomenon. the aliens somehow use it. terrible thing is that the data that emerged only 20% of the world population owns the soul ... so it should not be revealed, because it destroys the paradigm that wants all humans equal, this is also the main reason that prevents the phenomenon UFO is made public .

I can get used to that there are aliens, in that only 1 in 5 people partakes of the immortality of information is unacceptable.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
8-IT Lumen 1/2 - Alien abduction - TCTD by Corrado Malanga - Hypnosis

19-IT Lumen 2/2 - Alien abduction -TCTD by Corrado Malanga - Hypnosis

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

the thing that is clear from the document is that the aliens seem to have no friends, but beings who act only for their interest ...

Aliens are notorious jerks. Even the aliens who claim to want to "help" us are generally only interested in preaching to us, and not actually rolling up their sleeves and giving us any real help. They're the worst.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join