It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda joins Saudi coalition battle for Taiz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yemen conflict: Al-Qaeda joins coalition battle for Taiz

The BBC has found evidence in Yemen that troops from a Saudi-led coalition force and al-Qaeda militants are both fighting Houthi rebels in a key battle.

The coalition of 10 mostly Sunni Arab states is backing Yemen's government in its war against the Shia rebels. But it denies co-operating with Sunni extremists also opposed to the Houthis.

The Houthis control all routes into and out of the city, and are besieging a Sunni Islamist-dominated alliance of local forces holding the city centre, while coalition-led forces are attacking the rebels on several fronts to the south and west.

See?
Saudis are the ones behind terrorists.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's hard to tell who's who over there and what stance is being taken... I'm not even sure the reporters know what they are talking about at times, as the dog wags his tail to confuse and confound the situation further...
One thing is for sure however a real reckoning is in the works for the entire middle east...
I just wish everyone had thier needs met and had no need for opposition and war...
It is also quite clear that many factions over there are quite easily manipulated by men of great power...And the assumed causes for which they fight do little more then gratify the needs of those men whom manipulate them...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I wouldn't worry,
the US is also assisting Saudi in its fight against Houti's.. so in effect, we are all working together with ALqaeda.
Its part of being in a coalition, sometimes you need to murder and lie with other people who murder and lie and sometimes with the people who were murdering you while you lied about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: petroccivincenzo

You are going to be banned for that I'm sure...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

And then they'll fight each other for the victory.

Tragic but it will happen. Poor normal people living amongst this.

Kind regard Bally.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

originally posted by: markosity1973

They sure are....

Germany tells Saudi Arabia to stop funding terrorists

But the next thing that happened was Berlin getting a call from Washington...

Then our Government back-pedalled and rejected our own agency's intel.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Which just goes to show how much influence on the truth we get to hear the USA has

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I just hope that when the dust settles people can live a normal life without all the killing and the Saudi Wahhabi sect gets their butts handed to them on a pig skin.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I also thought Saudi had been warned against bombing civilians in Yemen although naturally the media is focused on Russian bombing - which Obama goes on about yet he's blind about Yemen and the civilian deaths there.

Doesn't surprise me that Saudi is in with Al Qaeda I suspect they have been all along and certainly fund terrorists along also with their wahhabi mosques indoctrinating idiots in the first place.

I hope Saudi power comes to a very sticky oil end very soon because these people are so dangerous and mentally deficient. What is so irrational about them is that many of their princes etc love to booze and live it up when out of the kingdom. Double standards all round.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Doesn't look good for Obama when he tells the Saudi's off for using the bombs they supplied to them on civilians. Much easier to complain about Russians dropping Russian bombs on civilians because everybody knows Russia are evil war mongers and we're not allies with them.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Anyone bombing civilians should be taken to the mat. East, West, North, South.

When the West does it..

" OMG evil warmongers!!"

When Russia does it...

"So what? America does it!!"

new topics

top topics

join