It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 new threads that all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Is this because of the changes to the board and its a by product of that or is it due to imposition of new policy on new threads that don't meet 'stay up' criteria or is there something wrong with my connection or computer or whatever??

Jus trying to work it out cos it seemd to have something in my computer that automatically connects to ATS, is this natural or is there some program in my computer doing it??

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Wanna try and explain that again?
edit on 2/26/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
A quick look shows nine new threads in the past four hours.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Taking an absolute stab in the dark and wondering if the OP has set ATS as his/her homepage? As for the rest...not sure, doesn't seem to be getting refreshed pages is all I can gather.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

You could have ATS as your homepage and you may have your comp set up to remember information and auto log...

But there has been more than 5 new topics...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There's more more threads than I'm guessing you see currently. Maybe the page or pages are not loading correctly for you. If you can you give more details on "automatically connecting" because the only thing I can think of close to that is it being set to the home page.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Only 5 new threads?

undoubtedly caused by an ATS overreach in effort too increase traffic and pander to mobile users who don't actually post many threads other than the typical meagre ganglion reflex response, thereby assuring its eventual undoing.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

SO could be tinkering with SSO, but then again, I don't know enough of the Use Case to make that determination.

new topics

top topics

join