It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being limited Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The parasitical mind set seeks to hood wink Being in to believing its own limited ideas and projections. Its first and biggest lie is to con-vince one, of their limitedness on all levels. Once this is done, it then supplies the remedies so that one can become whole again. Of course, you can never become whole if you are not being yourself. The parasitical mind set cares not for the truth, its mission is to misslead and then take advantage of the participants.
Whether it is knowingly or unknowingly its desire is to make limited beings. Then those very participants seek to do the same on to others. Join the club of limited being or return to being. Being is beyond words but can make use of language, its beyond time but can work with time. Simply Being is unlimited potential. All one must do is discard the false limits. More importantly not so much the external one, but the mind set one.

Eliberocelta Antequera Febuarius 2016
edit on 26-2-2016 by ancientthunder because: missing s

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So it is all a self-imposed illusion that must be overcome through self-inspection? Does anyone really exist besides me? Am I someone else's creation? Which is more real, my awake world or my dream world? Just a few of the questions that come to mind (not sure if my mind or some other's).

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
xizd, the answer to this is simple, if you look on following statement:

Ego questions, but God Knows.
edit on 27/2/2016 by Hombre because: ego is a thought in your (our,my...) mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Are these words posted to taunt us...or deliver us ? I have realized that I am my own worst enemy...but we are so well matched I fail to gain the advantage.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

TextAre these words posted to taunt us...or deliver us
a reply to: HarryJoy
I would say they are posted as a reflexion, then how one takes them is a personal thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

I guess then that I am someone else's creation because I don't know squat. I do have a lot of questions so whomever created me must have a huge ego.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xizd1

Well, if you really want to know, i aswell have alot of questions, but that is not a problem.
The answer lies in this quote, "Sometime it is better not to know before." - this is ofcourse, only valid in Time.

The one who created us, he has no Ego.

top topics

join