It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is it? The Real Truth About An American Holocaust!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
People are using electronic and electromagnetic weapons remotely to cause physical and mental torture of regular law abiding American citizens who have been coined as Targeted Individuals. Google Michigan Passes Electronic and Electromagnetic Law. It is the first law forbidding such activities. I am one and have been a victim of illegal Biological Human Research for four years and now I find myself a victim of only a slow-kill method. Google Bioeffects of Non-Lethal Weapons and look at page seven (7) and under the paragraph Tunability, you will find the Army admitting to technology that can place spoken words into peoples heads leading to "psychologically devastating" results.

Who are they. I am being gangstalked and victim of organized crime.

Insiders please respond. I am about to FOIA the government entirely. Maybe you can help me with some tips. Fellow Targeted Individuals tell me your story!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EgoLight

The military industrial complex must be at it.
edit on 25-2-2016 by EgoLight because: Spelling/Grammar

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EgoLight

The military industrial complex must be at it.

Did you seriously just reply to yourself?

I think you might have a split personality.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What would anyone have to gain from targeting you? Why would the military single you out? There must be a reason you were chosen.

Also, there are relatively inexpensive meters that measure electromagnetic radiation and EMF. Have you verified the existence of high levels of these transmissions? Are you certain the source isn't something in your home or workplace? Is is possible you are hypersensitive to EMF?

I think there are many more logical sources for this EMF than Government targeting. The first step is verifying that you are even experiencing elevated levels.

(post by madmac5150 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I apologize. I was just turning some knobs and pressing some flashing buttons. I really don't know how this thing works.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I apologize. I was just turning some knobs and pressing some flashing buttons. I really don't know how this thing works.

So you're EgoLight?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Bad monkey!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You're not seeing things properly, friend. You need to seek a doctor and they will help you defeat the voices.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

lol!

Idioms aren't universal.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There are stones to block EMF. Sodalite and Lepidiolite are two. Keep them in your pocket and place them in your living area.
Link to info on crystals and stones to block EMF,
www.healingcrystals.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It may be also available on ATS but look up Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Brain Invaders.

The same sort of towers are also all over the UK as are people with the same symptoms in regions around them.

Voices in there head, strange sensations of burning or tingling at there limb's extremity's and in there genital regions, mood swing's and depression of otherwise normal intelligence people whom have been crippled by this.

The technology most certainly does exist and the spread of cell phone tower's has facilitated the perfect cover for it as these towers' look almost identical and can even be hidden within the same structures since they are apparently microwave based and cause induced resonance but can be directed to taget discreet regions and perhaps even individuals - perhaps in a very tight bandwidth signal as we all have very slightly different brains with there own unique bandwidth, computers really are that fast so that this is possible.

Think of what you could do if you were a shady illegal super villain and you had three candidates for president, one you hated but he was popular, one you loved but he was too extreme and one whom was a yes man in a grey suit but you really did not trust him.

Using broad common affect you may be inclined to make the votors feel euphoric at the right wingers word's and down and depressed at the left wingers words' by using your technology to cause depression or euphoria etc.

It was developed so why would they not use it?, they are after all not patriot's and they are squatting behind the throne and controlling you like a disease or a cancer hidden within the system, the best cure would be to identifty they whom are in control and take them out fast but that only cut's the head of the snake so if the body is in place only full disclosure from your government and our's could ever remove the threat to the public and the threat to democracy, failing that whistle blowers and concerned citizens (such as Mr Ventura) are the only hope of non official disclosure.

As for the death camp's or rather homeland security Detention Centres and CDC Plastic coffin's, well they do most certainly exist - also check out Jesse Ventura for that one, are they death camp's or simply internal US detention centre's and whom are they for really, what is there target, is the massive number of plastic coffins' capable of holding 12 people each and tens of millions of people really justified or are they just planning for the inevitable pandemic or terrorist engineered virus which they believe is going to happen within the next twenty years of so, or will that virus even be really released by the EXTERNAL terrorists or will they already have the vaccine for there chosen elite?.
edit on 26-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
There are stones to block EMF. Sodalite and Lepidiolite are two. Keep them in your pocket and place them in your living area.

The only way to actually attenuate or eliminate EM radiation is with a Faraday cage.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I bought all three quwave devices. You can Google it. Didn't return them even though I don't know the efficacy of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You're talking to an alien built artificial intelligence computer telepathy system onboard a UFO. Get on a medication. It's most likely a synthetic brain reproduction. In a few years humans will have one as powerful as one human brain but theirs is like a brain the size of a bus. Right now our technology is like ⅛ of a brain. It answers prayers, causes earworm, dreams and lots of other stuff.
edit on 25-2-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: peppycat

The only way to actually attenuate or eliminate EM radiation is with a Faraday cage.
I disagree and suggest that everyone tape a flat Lepidiolite stone to their electronic devices.
I am unfamiliar with a Faraday cage. Is that pyramid shaped?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hiding in a Faraday cage or fallout shelter might block them but I doubt it. I like haloperidol myself. It chose us because of our genes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join