It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
TAKE A SHOT:
1. The first time (and first time only) one of the candidates compares himself to St. Ronald Reagan.
2. When Ben Carson complains that nobody's calling on him.
3. At the phrases "Great state of Texas," "Don't mess with Texas," or "Everything's bigger in Texas." Double if that last one comes from Trump in a suggestive tone. Triple-shot if Trump says "Everything except Marco is bigger in Texas."
4. If Cruz mentions he's from Texas more than five times. Take an additional shot for each time after that.
5. Every time someone jokes about Jeb Bush no longer being there. Double if the essence of the joke is that it's hard to tell the difference.
6. When Kasich makes a speech or comment whose essence is, "Well, excuse me for being sane, but…" Drink also if a moderator calls Kasich a "moderate."
7. When anyone calls anyone else a "liar."
8. Whenever any of the non-Trump candidates calls him a "closet Democrat" or "not a conservative."
9. Whenever anyone mentions Cruz's "dirty tricks."
10. When Carson recites lines from the Bible or the Constitution.
11. When any candidate mentions being the son/grandson of a hardworking bartender/mail carrier/housecleaner/etc. and therefore is not just a believer in the American Dream, but a product of it.
12. Whenever Trump mocks someone's poll numbers.
Players may want to make side-bets as to what happens more often: Cruz reminding the audience that he's Texan, or Trump reminding them that Cruz is from Canada. We can have a bonus shot if Cruz mentions his Texan-ness only to have Trump immediately call him a Canadian Texan.
Read more: www.rollingstone.com...
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
a reply to: introvert
I can't help but note that Rubio is saying many accusations against Trump and there is no chance for rebuttal as would be a civilized debate. The screamer in the audience just proves this isn't a debate. I'd like to hear normal points being made, and rebuttals allowed.
originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: IAMTAT
Not sure which was first but ?
originally posted by: Maverick1
Trump is one brash guy, no question.
But objectively, man, it seems even those pop up CNN questions are biased against him...." a poll says"..."Won't he be unelectable" etc etc....