It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was Old Is New Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The real you is not identified!! I would say the I-dent is the mark of the beast.

I meant more you knowing who you are is simple. You know your name, memories, growing up, your experience, abilities. Thats you.

It is simple to misidentify yourself as something
The real 'you' is prior to concepts. There is only the non conceptual - seeing - and every thing (concept) arises in that.
The truth is hidden in plain sight - in the plain act of seeing!

You are the seeing of what you are not.

What's looking is not a 'who'.

edit on 28-2-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Theres still the real you, call it/you what you will, it is a thing. Even if but energy and spirit, it/you still is, you do exist.

I get what you were saying now, I agree with that.

edit on 28-2-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The act of being is not observable because it is the one observing. Science can only go so far because it only explains what is observed, that's why "faith" (not the religious kind) is important in my opinion, it gives you the answers that science cannot. Science only explains the reflection, not the thing that creates the reflection.
There is always a reaction even if its the look on their faces I'm going to throw that God Damn mirror in the trash by the way. The mirror its tired of the mirror .

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The act of being is not observable because it is the one observing. Science can only go so far because it only explains what is observed, that's why "faith" (not the religious kind) is important in my opinion, it gives you the answers that science cannot. Science only explains the reflection, not the thing that creates the reflection.
There is always a reaction even if its the look on their faces I'm going to throw that God Damn mirror in the trash by the way. The mirror its tired of the mirror .
When you can get a reaction without taking any observable action from your observable self no-one wants to observe it. They try like hell to avoid that #.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join