It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting 20-30 hurt, Several Dead...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Perhaps you are not aware that you can CONVERT a semi-auto to a full auto with a few modifications that can be done by a skilled gunsmith? But then, that too is already against the law.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

I'm seeing 4 dead, 14 injured.

What a fine legacy to leave to his children.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Mmm..I'm trying to recall how many 14 yr old girls capone gunned down in cold blood? Do you know?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Here's a CRAZY thought...maybe, just maybe assault weapons should not be possible at all to aquire. I know. ..too smart a thought for you gun nuts, but give it a shot (pun intended)

Try thinking hard. It's usually a cure for crazy thoughts.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Curious as to what your solution is, since everything this killer did was already against existing laws.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So, killing is ok with you as long as it is not a child. I see....that is still a sick thought process to me. I personally believe that killing anyone when not in self-defense requires a sick mind.

ETA: And I guess that Ted Bundy was not a sick person because he never killed children?
edit on 2/25/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I wasnt calling you out on anything you said.........I am just pointing out that a bad person will do anything he wants and there is no way to stop it sometimes.........Felons have rights too i guess????????

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidWright
I wasnt calling you out on anything you said.

Thanks for the clarification ... but I understood your meaning from the get-go.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Not a lot of information yet... I'm assuming disgruntled employee...
Not like that is justification of course...
scary to think how many are around because of the economy how many more will feel this way soon if things don't change fast...
So odds are although highly irrational.... when facing dire circumstance some are moved to this dreadful insanity...
So I'm afraid we can expect more of the same...

Has anyone ever seen a gruntled employee?

Please post your observations here.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I am by no means in a position to analyze anyone's FB posts, but that man doesn't look like he was about to go kill people. He was excited for a car show that starts tomorrow, has babies that he loves, and apparently really likes his food.

Yeah, the gun is intimidating, but what am I missing here?

Adding - BTW, his feed just stops at July 25th for me. I can't go back any further. It is strange because most peoples page would say "joined FB" or show years to chose from, his just stops.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaihulud66
Black felon. I would put my money on a Muslim prison convert, but that will never get reported.

I don't think so only because I havent seen anything like that on his facebook. No pics or quran passages which they seem to love to post.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Go underground. No restaurants, no movies, no shopping, no schools, no public meetings.. Everyone go to work as long as you can, lock up the family in gated communities. Let the psychos have our businesses and parks. There, that is the only answer. We have to become the prisoners.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The weapon was semi auto not full auto.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

There you go telling me what I think again.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: DavidWright
How could he have a full auto ASSAULT WEAPON when clearly we make laws against this sort of thing.

Most people have no clue how hard it is to come by a fully automatic rifle. I probably should have indicated that in my post.

A felon in possession of a Class III firearm ... that's a guy who's re-hab completely failed.

The only question needing to be asked here: How was this guy allowed to be on the streets? Look what happened. Look what he did.

Here's a CRAZY thought...maybe, just maybe assault weapons should not be possible at all to aquire. I know. ..too smart a thought for you gun nuts, but give it a shot (pun intended)

Assault weapons are class III firearms and are difficult and expensive to acquire, legally. If you mean scary-looking black plastic-stocked semi-automatic rifles with pistol grips or AK-47 look-alikes, those are not really assault rifles. If you want the same effects in a less scary looking rifle, consider a Ruger Ranch Rifle or Mini-14. You can get it with a friendly wooden stock sans pistol grips.
To be sure of causing maximum damage, use a sporting shotgun.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The Felon's AK was also full-auto. That's all I needed to see.

In his posted video he was "bump firing" a semi auto to make it seem like full auto but with fewer rounds per minute and no abilty to aim well.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I feel sorry for his children - how does a child wrap their head around an act like this by a parent? I've known kids from the ghettos whose parents were killed (and it had a horrific impact. But this...?

Wow. I have no words.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yep, not a nice legacy to leave for your children.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

I am by no means in a position to analyze anyone's FB posts, but that man doesn't look like he was about to go kill people. He was excited for a car show that starts tomorrow, has babies that he loves, and apparently really likes his food.

Yeah, the gun is intimidating, but what am I missing here?

Adding - BTW, his feed just stops at July 25th for me. I can't go back any further. It is strange because most peoples page would say "joined FB" or show years to chose from, his just stops.

Use your noodle, Doodle. If the "perfect people" can suddenly shock friends & family a la "OMG, totally not them! We never saw any indications!" then the most logical conclusion possible is that the common denominator is likely skillful manipulation. Anyone can practice the art of deceit & pull the wool over others' eyes.

I'd bet my left boob this is a common mindset between mass shooters who "shocked" others. Secret manipulators, people who hid their true selves better than Waldo in the crowd.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
He said "Im the real Cedric the Entertainer Sniches !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join