It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwight D. Eisenhower and JFK warning speeches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dwight D. Eisenhower's farewell speech about the dangers of the industrial military complex and JFK 's last speech about secret societies and a ruthless conspiracy couldn't be more prevalent than today. It just sad back then the public couldn't see why he was assassinated.. The last good president and we still had one last chance with Robert Kennedy but they took his life too. People laugh about conspiracy theories today but JFK's warning speech is just so haunting now. I only bring this up now because of the death of Justice Antonin Scalia which to me smells of the stench of illumanti hit and conspiracy. The new world order becoming more brazen and more powerful while the public have their heads buried in consumerism and the lifestyle of excess and uncontrolled capitalism.What are you guys thoughts??

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingon

Find out where his wife's last letter was send ( same adress as Robert's)

No further comment.. The Vault is shut closed
edit on 25-2-2016 by Whatmatters because: Cuba missile crisis

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Could you give us their quotes?

Regards,

SK

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

You mean this ?

The file is only about 5 min long. Below is copied from the transcript: "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know." In my efforts to provide you a transcript of the attached file, I have discovered that the above paragraph is word for word the first 1:26. The next 3 paragraphs and the first sentence of the next paragraph were omitted. I do not know why since I do not know what the editor of the original speech had in his or her mind. The file continues ..... "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." End at 2:28 - This is a solid piece in the transcript but ends mid paragraph. Several more paragraphs of the transcript are skipped and the file continues.......

Continues here :
www.thepowerhour.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

God dam military industrial complex will be the end of us as a species.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatmatters

I see what you did there.

Yeah...but just "Simply the Quote's"
-- (reference below of course)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingon
Dwight D. Eisenhower's farewell speech about the dangers of the industrial military complex and JFK 's last speech about secret societies and a ruthless conspiracy couldn't be more prevalent than today. It just sad back then the public couldn't see why he was assassinated.. The last good president and we still had one last chance with Robert Kennedy but they took his life too. People laugh about conspiracy theories today but JFK's warning speech is just so haunting now. I only bring this up now because of the death of Justice Antonin Scalia which to me smells of the stench of illumanti hit and conspiracy. The new world order becoming more brazen and more powerful while the public have their heads buried in consumerism and the lifestyle of excess and uncontrolled capitalism.What are you guys thoughts??

Yes, I do find that speech compelling, and haunting.

Often pundits assert that he was speaking about communism, but I have my serious doubts, at least that he was addressing communism in its standard cold war threat form.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I think it was too coincedetial for him to be killed seven days after this speech. Then for them to kill Robert too and the public and presss still couldn't lines up the pieces. If that was to happen now and I think people would be rioting in the streets.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It should be helpful to recall the dates of these two important speeches:

Ike's exit speech: Dwight D. Eisenhower exit speech on Jan.17,1961. Warning us of the military industrial complex.

JFK "secret society" speech: The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961, Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

-- snip --
I only bring this up now because of the death of Justice Antonin Scalia which to me smells of the stench of illumanti hit and conspiracy. The new world order becoming more brazen and more powerful while the public have their heads buried in consumerism and the lifestyle of excess and uncontrolled capitalism.What are you guys thoughts??

To me, the timing of the looks SC Justice Clarence Thomas gave the casket of his friend during his reading from the Bible at the funeral service were not only poignant but filled with a subtle message. To lay down your life for a Good man...

This is fairly short, so if you are allergic to all things of faith, just don't watch. As Downtown Bruno said, "Sometimes it just Be's That Way!" (Old time wrestling fans will know what I mean.)

Then, in fairly short order, Justice Thomas did something that one reporter said was unexpected enough to warrant a head-snap from Justice Roberts.

That clip is a bit trite, all things considered. The lawyers were in the process of closing their folders and briefcases and preparing to leave. Justice Thomas, in effect, said, "Hang on there... I have a few questions."

What the arguments had been about was whether or not someone who had been convicted of a misdemeanor should, because of that conviction, be stripped of a birthright guaranteed by the Constitution.

He asked some other questions, but the significance of that question cannot be overstated. When he asked, he knew the answer was NO.

The loss of Scalia may have reawakened the fire in the belly of Thomas. This nation is heading into treacherous waters and not everyone on deck has the ship's best interests at heart. The E_P_A arguments haven't even started and the current resident of the W_H has stated his intentions of signing the Paris Agreement with that pen of his, separation of powers be d@mned!

I have a WHOLE lot more to say, but I have people depending on me. Get out there and READ People...! Nearly everything that is coming is already in the Public Domain. They have so little respect for us that you can access virtually all of it on the 'Net. Seeing You_Inn documents that talk about how "Wherever possible we will work with existing governments" plays H*ll with my appetite!!
edit on 3 1 2016 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I think it was too coincedetial for him to be killed seven days after this speech. Then for them to kill Robert too and the public and presss still couldn't lines up the pieces. If that was to happen now and I think people would be rioting in the streets.

Right, agreed. Too suspicious.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think it was too coincedetial for him to be killed seven days after this speech.

Kennedy gave this speech in 1961 (not seven days before his assassination) after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion and was asking for more secrecy from the press in the wake of the disaster.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

-- snip --
I only bring this up now because of the death of Justice Antonin Scalia which to me smells of the stench of illumanti hit and conspiracy. The new world order becoming more brazen and more powerful while the public have their heads buried in consumerism and the lifestyle of excess and uncontrolled capitalism.
-- snip --

Coincidence believers can go about their daily business without looking over their shoulders. Anyone else, especially if you meet the right criteria, is playing with fire by exercising their right to free speech.

Life is just FULL of ironic little coincidences, isn't it...?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Shush, Conspiracies will have none of your logic and reason!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I think the Original Poster's head would explode if he found out old Jack was in a Secret Society himself.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Its too late. Do you see what I see?

Stop fighting for ungrateful animals who would sell you out and serve you disloyalty at the drop of a loaf of bread.

You will have a place in the future. They will too. Do you want to be with them? If not, distance yourself from the savage tribesmen angry and furious over hunger and sex.

Really, who are you doing this for? Who is your intended rescue? Who are you trying to save?

They are already lost. Start to live like you are supposed to. Start to think like YOU are supposed to. This is group think based off survivors guilt.

Let die my friend. They are not even grateful of your efforts. The civilized world understands and forgives you. There is a place for you at the table of the worthy. Their place is at the foot of the table begging for scraps and fighting over them.

You decide what your true nature is. Master or slave.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join