It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic Captures Trump Asking ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts For No ‘Too Hard’ Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So the media hates Trump huh?

“You don’t want me to do the ones—with deportation?” Brzezinski said.

After some cross-talk, co-host Joe Scarborough said, "We really have to get you some questions."

“That’s right, nothing too hard Mika," Trump interjected.

"Okay," Brzezinski said.

Full youtube hot mic incident with subtitles, since i cant get the Video embed to work

IF there is any doubt at all that Donald Trump isnt in league with the media then people need to wake up.

This conversation caught on a hot mic falls right in line with Hillary having her questions handed out to her.

This guy is just another shill people, and here we can hear him instructing the LIBERAL media on how to portray him.

IM sick and tired of people telling me how Trump is different, Trump is a true conservative, Trump is not a liar and is for truth, Trump is honest.

This guy is just as much a part of the establishment and the PROBLEM as Clinton is, not to mention a liar.

Watch this a few times and let it sink in what hes telling and what hes asking these hosts to do

Trump supporters, you really need to rethink this man, I know you wont, and ill get flamed for exposing the truth, but hey LET HER RIP

Source
edit on 2/25/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IM sick and tired of people telling me how Trump is different, Trump is a true conservative, Trump is not a liar and is for truth, Trump is honest.

So, stop reading those threads and get over it.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

So, stop reading those threads and get over it.

Nice deflection

Do you have any response to the actual subject matter of the thread or are you going to ignore that all together?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Trump is a true conservative? lol hardly

lolololll

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Scarborough is absolutely in the tank for Trump.

money.cnn.com...

Last November, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough sat on stage at the 92nd Street Y in New York and recounted the various times he had given Donald Trump political advice.

"I've actually called him up and said, 'Donald, listen, you need to speak in complete sentences at debates," Scarborough said. "After the second debate ... I walked into his office, I said, 'Donald, do you know how to read? ... I said, 'You should read before a debate! ... Read a paragraph on Syria, read a paragraph on education reform!'"

The anecdotes, which were meant as a testament to Trump's off-the-cuff political savvy, drew laughter from the audience. But today, at NBCUniversal's headquarters at 30 Rockefeller Center, Scarborough's relationship with the Republican presidential frontrunner has become a subject of frustration among staff, and an increasingly problematic issue for the network's top brass.

www.rawstory.com...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Do you have any response to the actual subject matter of the thread or are you going to ignore that all together?

Sure...the media and politicians from both sides of the aisle have been playing this game for quite some time.

Unfortunately for you, you're just figuring this out.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Should say a lot shouldnt it?

But his supporters wont open their eyes, and they get nasty right off the bat, and then deflect

If you are a Trump supporter you are not a true conservative, and anyone who still supports this man is being blind to the truth and actively REFUSING to see the writing on the wall and red flags.

Willful ignorance in the face of facts

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

ETA: nvm
edit on 25-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Sure...the media and politicians from both sides of the aisle have been playing this game for quite some time.

Unfortunately for you, you're just figuring this out.

THen you obviously havent read any of my threads, or my posts or you would know better

2. "Well the other guys do it" is NOT an excuse, especially since his whole support base claims "Hes different"

Again are you going to address the actual content or are you going to continue to deflect from the truth presented here

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

NVM

all good man

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It is common for questions to be vetted before an interview for anyone on tv. There is limited time and obviously the interviewee is there to make a point not go on side bars. Common practice at every level not just presidential candidates.
edit on 25-2-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
stupid computer sorry mods please delete

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
It is common for questions to be vetted before an interview for anyone on tv. There is limited time and obviously the interviewee is there to make a point not go on side bars. Common practice at every level not just presidential candidates.

So now we are making excuses for this man?

He pointedly asked for "not to hard questions" and how he wanted to be presented by the liberal media

Listen to the audio, lol this is more than just the normal "heres what were going to go over"

The point is, the Liberal Media , at least these few, are in the Tank for Trump, shouldnt that be a red flag for his supporters?

Especially since they tout how "different" and "non establishment" he is?

So its OK for Trump but it wasnt OK for Obama and its not ok for Hillary

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Gone are the times when journalists were actually journalists and did actual unscripted interviews with politicians

Now literally everything is engineered on the television, the only last bastion for what could be considered true journalism is the internet and the journalism is done by amateurs not these pseudo professionals on our screens
edit on 25/2/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I don't like Trump and wont pretend to. Keep in mind I really only kinda like Bernie but screw the rest. With that said, I'd like to state something that for everyone might not be obvious. Trump pushing for softball questions is NOTHING. Any candidate can and should try to get the easiest questions possible. If a candidate chooses not to entertain a discussion on ANY platform because of this, I expect the host to put the candidate on blast. We can all assume that this is happening on the regular with all candidates and it's the MEDIA who is at fault for letting them abuse the media.

Again, I don't like trump but this seems like common sense.

P.s. If this article was about Hilary I'd probably have abstained. I dislike the ****.

"So the media hates Trump huh? " Also, securing reoccurring interviews could also be a reason... or we can stick with them liking trump.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Methinks you maybe grasping at straws.

Every politician has a PR team to brief producers or interviewers on what questions can or cannot be asked. Sure it is spit in the face of the journalists but somehow it continues year after year. The producer gets the candidate on the show and the candidate gets the ratings so the station have to play nice and ignore the pressing issues. It's Sad but true.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I so wish we could get back to the time when they did their job,

They use to be the watchdogs , now they are the lapdogs

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Methinks you maybe grasping at straws.

IMHO I feel the audio spoke for itself, you can clearly hear how in the tank these guys are for him and how hes doing to dictate how they present him, not only that, their glowing reviews of how they want to present him as well

Sure it is spit in the face of the journalists but somehow it continues year after year.

agreed and I really wish we could put an end to that

The producer gets the candidate on the show and the candidate gets the ratings so the station have to play nice and ignore the pressing issues. It's Sad but true.

Indeed but my further point was that his supporters like to present him as something completely Opposite to this, but you can hear in this audio a splinter of who this guy really is (not like its hard to see through his other antics)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Trump asking for easy questions was the least worrisome part. Trump was asking Joe for advice and Joe was licking Trumps boots.

It's all rigged folks, Trump is an imposter, there to insure a Hillary win. Just like when McCain chose Palin for VP.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Trump asking for easy questions was the least worrisome part. Trump was asking Joe for advice and Joe was licking Trumps boots.

It's all rigged folks, Trump is an imposter, there to insure a Hillary win. Just like when McCain chose Palin for VP.

Exactly, thank you, you got it, thats the parts I was hearing too above and beyond everything else

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join