It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bates Motel season 4 .... March 7th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Last season????? NO!!!!!!

A remake... hum? I guess that would be OK as long as JJ Abrams doesn't turn it into an explosion fest! lol. I think I will take some time thinking on that. It will definitely have to have Vera Farmiga involved seeing as she is the executive producer--if they get somebody else then the answer is 'No". She seems to be the one with the vision on making things...uncomfortable. Hehehe.

I promise to keep up-to-date the last half of this season!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wow! That was awesome! That interview with the doctor has really changed things. I wonder what is going to happen next?? And Caleb still around? Crazy!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF ***spoiler alert***
I didn't think the doctor was going to know about Norman turning into Norma. I always thought Norman was going to be able to hide his illness... it is definitely getting interesting.
Poor Norma! Just when things seem to be okay... something always happens! She forgave her brother and now Chick is on the scene! At least Chick doesn't seem to be after Dylan and just wants revenge on Caleb. Dylan has a life to look forward to with Emma... (love his honesty in his job interview.)
Until the next show!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I got caught up last night!

Poor Norman! No wonder he is all screwed up! You have the mixture of sexual experiences and violence mixed together with the love towards his mother. Ewwww! That was difficult to watch. Especially because it started off with him being older then later transitioning to him being younger.

Norma and Chick. Just saying she should have pulled the trigger. She is married to the sheriff! I think the reason Chick didn't press his advantage was precisely because she is so screwed up that she couldn't take the easy way out by shooting him. She got the window in the end! And the guy!

TV's most dysfunctional couple is right!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF ***spoiler alert!*** OMG! That scene with little Norman under the bed brought tears to my eye's! No wonder he is messed up, is right!
I'm glad Norma didn't pull the trigger and I thought she could have told her husband about Chick's plans to get Caleb, but it all worked out with Romero loving her anyways... awww😊 This show really covers the gamut of emotions.
Until next episode... dun dun Dunn...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
***No real spoilers unless you haven't kept up to date***

So hockey is really interfering with kicking back and watching TV (not enough time in the week to do other things and watch sport and this show. The DVR does help but I have stopped hanging out with my friends!)

Do you think the doctor "knows" that Norman is manipulating him? I've gone back and forth on that one.

The money. How can you forget about the money, TEOT? For a second I thought that Dylan was going to find it. That would have been a flair up because he knows what kind of person what his name that Sheriff Romano offed was? Two family triangles are more than one (Norma-Norman-Romero and Norma-Dylan-Caleb).

Let's see. I predict a crazy ending! Like the doctor about to trap Norman and actual try to fix him but getting stabbed by Norman's friend in the hospital. That will let Norman out. There will be a Romano-Caleb showdown and not certain both walk away. Dylan will run off. Norma will be left in tragedy with only Norman, again. Shakespearian to say the least!

Anyway, they are running out of episodes (sobs a little) and the anticipation is amping up!

edit on 2-5-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF ***spoiler alert!*** just in case there is anyone following thread not caught up.(I think it's just you and me, TEOTWAWIAIFF, interested in the show though.)
I find myself at odds watching this show because I don't want anything to happen to Norman even though he needs to be locked up! I keep fearing the doctor will find out what Norman has done during his blackouts, but that should be a good thing!
I do think Norman will get to go back home and I predict he will kill his new father in law! Noooo! Hopefully that's not it but, it's supposed to be just him and his mom (in his mind).
Poor Norma, she can't just live a normal life and tell her son she is now happily married.
I hope Norma spends that money.
I like Dylan and Emma, but I'm not sure if they should stay in the story line or just move away.
Caleb and Norma gives me that icky energy feeling and well I just want Norma to be happily married to Romero... ever after, but we know that is likely not to be!
Dun dun Dunn....
I may or may not get to watch tonight, so until the next episode!
So glad to chat with another fan of the show!😊

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFFGoodness gracious! Just watched tonight's episode!

edit on 3-5-2016 by peppycat because: edit

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I will not get there until Thursday (maybe Wed.). Sounds yummy!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF I won't go into tonights episode until I know you are all caught up.
I will however post a video of Anthony Perkins in the original Psycho because I love what Freddie Highmore has done with the character Norman. He does such a good job of being Norman and yet his own take/personality shines through without ruining it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Caught up!
***Spoiler alert***
I watched the ax-swinging at Sheriff Romero on Sunday.
I watched this week's episode last night! Wow! That was not expected at all!

There is your "dun, dun, DUN"!

Speaking of the original, it has been a while since I viewed it. I do not recall finding out how Norman's mother died just that he had her in a rocking chair (???). After this week's episode I think a re-viewing is needed!

What is the fallout going to be? Was he possibly dreaming? Is this the end of the show?

[ETA: Like the new avi!]

edit on 11-5-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: kudos given

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF ***spoiler alert***
In the original movie, I believe Norma in the rocking chair has something to do with Norman's taxidermy work (ick). So we know Norma had to die at some point. I actually felt depressed the next day after Norman decided to have it be just him and his mother... For All Eternity!... Poor Romero! If it's all a dream, I will be happy, but I don't want to see Norman take his preferred kitchen knife to his mother!
It is sad but Norma's character has to go so that it coincides with the movie. Tell me what you think about the story in the show leading up to the original movie if you do watch the movie. There are 3 Pshyco movies after the first movie, too, in case you haven't seen them.

Thanks for noticing my new avi! Thought I would spiff it up a bit.😊

edit on 11-5-2016 by peppycat because: A thank you

edit on 11-5-2016 by peppycat because: clear thought

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Strange how a manufactured story can emotionally "suck you in" even when you know the ending! I think that is a testament to how well written the show is and how well acted out it is as well.

I hope that is not the last we see of Norma as an actual character and not just in Norman's blackouts.

As soon as he started the furnace I was like, "Oh! Carbon monoxide poisoning!" And sadly yes, poor Romero! I think the last scene shows how deeply he actually did feel for Norma (it was not just an insurance scheme after all!).

Now what is going to happen to Romero? He is being investigated by the FBI. Now, Norman, the master manipulator, will point the finger at Sheriff Romero? That would get him out of the way. Hum? All I know is that I will be watching the episode to find out!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF OMG! Let me know when you have seen the last episode!... Another tear jerker, although I found one part oddly funny.
I'm pretty sure it is the finale and I looked the other day online and am pretty sure there will be a season 5.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
!'m Not looking! I'm Not looking!

I am half way through the episode! WOW! I will finish it up tonight. One week late. What better way to do laundry?

(runs away, not looking at previous post!)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF eeks! I don't think I spoiled anything! Let me know what you think of the last episode!😊

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There was a wonderful rain storm that rolled through a few days ago and watched the entire episode again from the start. The show does not feel "done" just yet. It is slightly open ended so there is more story there.

The "I'll be home for Christmas" song was a nice touch. The first time through, I wasn't really paying attention. (Probably had "pollen in my eyes" if you know what I mean!
). The part when Norman almost went through with it made me yell, "No! Don't do it!" at the TV. Romero is really PO'd. I laughed at the chicken enchilada casserole. But it was also a touching moment--like what happened to him to make him run to the woods and not have contact with people? Seems that Chick has seen some things that he's not talking about. In the end, Chick is really trying to be a friend to the Bates family (except Caleb).

Anyway, thanks for the "talk therapy" this season!! I hope there is another one!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join