It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W Bush on UFOs: people can't handle the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bush is also Skull and bones. The old mans club. Because of how they roll, he or anyone in that circle will never disclose anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03
a reply to: cuckooold

I guess your amazing investigative work, that disproves nothing, means that bush hasn't responded similarly to the same type of questions in the past and knows nothing despite directing the CIA lol.

How about you provide REAL sources if you want REAL discussion.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
So...in a free world we need Bush to make up our mind?

Can I still have my own opinion?

I think Bush has a mental ilness...he thinks he's god...ruler of all mankind.
He should be treated for that!

He thinks like that because he knows things most people don't know

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
So we have a UFO that crashed in Roswell, UFOs over Washington DC, UFO over Phoenix and a 100 more cases with multiple witnesses and you still want the Government to tell you they exist ?
Since the government tells us those were a secret balloon, radar anomalies, and flares dropped from A-10s, people were hoping UFOs might be something more interesting.

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
UFO's indeed exist until the "U" becomes an "I"

Sr. may be hinting that he knows about secret military programs under the "U" category.
I expect he does. The U2 famously accounted for numerous UFO sightings and such reports weren't discouraged because as long as people thought they might be aliens, they weren't thinking about spy planes. Who knows how many other military secrets haven't been revealed yet?

originally posted by: CoBaZ
"Americans can not handle the truth on UFO's...."

... That there are really none at all, the myth of Extra-Terrestrials keeps Americans dreaming and innovating, dash the idea of a dream you are left with a dull soulless people willing to be herded like cattle.
Maybe something like that. I wouldn't say none at all because the Phoenix lights were unidentified until they were identified, but maybe the truth some people can't handle is, they were just airplanes for the earlier event and flares for the later event, and that eyewitness reports are not 100% accurate and reliable, and maybe other interesting sounding UFO reports can also turn out to be something mundane like the Phoenix lights did. Obviously some authorities knew about the flares long before they confirmed that publicly...I don't know why they waited so long to tell us about those. But some people still can't handle that truth and think they weren't just planes and flares.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
the truth about the UFO phenomenon is definitely not acceptable ... so using each system to keep it hidden.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Guilty as "SIN" your honor, you couldn't trust that family as far as you could throw them.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, if he wants to go off of the old psyops War of the Worlds broadcast to see how the public would react to contact his right to do so no matter how deluded it may be... when the majority of Americans polled? Think we have been

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join