It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Justice Scalia attended gathering of Elite Secret Society just before his death.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

What information is subjective?

The flight logs posted about, the tax records, or the names in various newspaper articles (see OP)?

I'll ask you these questions:

Can you refute the fact that the people who have been identified (despite all attempts at maintaining their anonymity) are members of the IOSH?

Is that not factual evidence?

In what way is it bias to point out the fact that the 4 people who have been confirmed to be there are members of the order referenced in this thread's OP?

What part of any of this is not objectively verifiable?
edit on 25-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It appears that there is some serious infighting going on. The situation in the middle east has proven this to me as well as the economy in general.

I was unfamiliar with this disturbing elite secret hunting society! I suppose that its existence coming out into the light is further evidence of the evils of the world being exposed like the scum they are.

What would you say to the discovery of a link between the Order of St. Hubertus and the royal familay of Saud?

Juan Carlos I, of Spain:

Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Distinguished Order of Charles III (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal Order of Isabel the Catholic (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of St. Hermenegildo (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of Saint Ferdinand (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Montesa (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Alcántara (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Calatrava (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Santiago (Spain)
Royal Victorian Chain (Commonwealth Realms)
Stranger Knight of the Order of the Garter (974th member, England)
Grand Cross of the French Legion of Honor (France)
Knight Grand Collar of the Order of Prince Henry (Portugal)
Knight of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic)
Knight of the Order of the Rajamitrabhorn (Thailand)
Knight Grand Cross of Justice of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George[24] (House of Bourbon)
Knight of the Order of Saint Januarius (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)[25]
Knight of the Order of the Most Holy Annunciation (House of Savoy)[26]
Lord Protector of the International Order of St Hubertus
Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation

Juan Carlos I is listed as the "Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece (Spain)" and also has the title of "Lord Protector of the International Order of St Hubertus" and as a member of bother orders, represents them in his actions.

In his capacity as Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece, he performed the following:

On June 18, 2007, King Juan Carlos of Spain conferred to Abdullah, the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia, the Catholic Order of the Golden Fleece. With this act, the Order lost its significance.

By offering the Golden Fleece, whose purpose was to defend the Church primarily against the Mohammedans, to one of the Muslim’s more important representatives today, Juan Carlos completely dishonors one of the most prestigious honorific orders of Christendom.

Reparation for such a betrayal of the ideal of Chivalry made by a reigning Catholic King is in order.

The King of Spain Dishonors
the Golden Fleece Order

Hugh O’Reilly

Scalia was often characterized as a "hard line catholic" and as such was at odds with many of the reforms the church had been making. Scalia, Alito, & Thomas all declined to attend congress when the pope addressed them for the first time recently.

It seems as though there has been some disagreement in the highest ranks for some time now and perhaps the late Justice's death is a result of such.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Wow...they stole our work...right down to the flight logs and tail numbers I traced!

David Shurter just agreed with you on his blog...

He has also mentioned a researcher named Dave Valentine but search's turn up nothing about him.

Has anyone else been able to figure out who he is?

He also mentions that Scalia wasn't the first to die at "Rent Boy Ranch" BTW.

Fiona Barnett and I Are Validated by the Washington Post. There is nothing like getting validation by having someone steal your #. lol. This article is ALL ABOUT the ranch that Scalia was murdered at- and validates almost everything we said in our article a week or so ago.

The thing is- if they are reporting all of this- chances are- now people are looking for the 13 yr old boy who slit Scalia’s throat. And I just find it interesting that so many people have died at this ranch that John Poindexter can’t give a tally as to how many. What the #?

Dave Valentine is the first researcher who broke this information- and word has quickly spread through the survivor community. They won’t be able to hide all of this for very long- esp. since people are now AWARE and LOOKING FOR IT. It is a bad time to be a child killing pedophile. Seems their days are numbered…

davidshurter.com...

Dave Valentine: Texas state law enforcement officials have declined to identify the gender of the 13 year old sex slave who slashed Scalia’s throat in what Texas officials describe as death by natural causes, no autopsy required… Although this is a violation of state law.

davidshurter.com...

edit on Feb000000Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:25:09 -06003pm29Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:25:09 -060020162525 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The International Order of St. Hubertus - an elite hunting club

And since you didn't mention it...and perhaps didn't notice it, but I pointed it out on the other thread...

That gathering in Madrid in 2013 of the Society of St. Hubertus you show?...

Did you notice who is right up front?

That is the ranch owner Poindexter..Any remaining doubt is eliminated by that slightly darker patch of hair on the hairline on his left hand side.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall
It's not being above the law, in a free society the government cannot say who you can or cannot let into a private group as it is up to the group who they allow in.

It seems like a double standard that you do not hold them up to equal disdain as they are just as discriminatory as fraternities are.

a reply to: Rosinitiate
It has changed considerably. Most Grand Lodges today do allow black men to join...it's just certain jurisdictions found in a certain region that are still holding on to antiquated racist ideals.

a reply to: UnBreakable
Why would you WANT to see that?

a reply to: combatmaster
Secrets and secrecy are an inherent part of mankind, and there's nothing wrong them. Even you practice secrecy and have secrets. Declaring illegal and banning "secrete societies" (aka private organizations) is not conducive to a free society and liberty.

The word "secret" comes from the Latin 'secretus' which means to set apart or hide. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary a secret society is "any of various oath-bound societies often devoted to brotherhood, moral discipline, and mutual assistance." It is important to note that privacy is synonymous with secrecy. Privacy is the "quality or state of being apart from company and observation." Privacy is a natural right as everyone has a right to hide or conceal that which they possess or own whether it is a person, place, thing, belief or ideal. Even when faced with the proposition that secrecy is the same thing as privacy, many still denounce it often for irrational reasons.

"As a general proposition, the secret society emerges everywhere as correlate of despotism and of police control. It acts as protection alike of defense and of offense against the violent pressure of central powers. This is true, not alone in political relations, but in the same way within the church, the school, and the family."

- Georg Simmel, The Sociology of Secrecy and of Secret Societies

Within any private and voluntary organization, secrecy or privacy is necessary and compatible with trust. Because of the shared experience of members and because they share protected information an organization builds allegiances and meaningful relationships. According to Gary Fine and Lori Holyfield, "The link between trust and secrecy supports group cohesion while leaving room for personal investments." Private organizations rely upon trust to keep private or secret that which has been entrusted to his care. The relationship between privacy and secrecy extends to personal relationships as well as fraternal ones. Simmel states, "Every relationship between two individuals or two groups will be characterized by the ratio of secrecy that is involved in it."

"The obsessive fear of secrets leads to the denial of the right of secrecy and a rise in the demand for publicity. Concomitantly, distrust of privacy is accompanied by obsession with secrecy. Likewise, an open attitude toward privacy leads to a lessening of concern with secrecy."

- Beryl Bellman, Paradox of Secrecy

While some denounce secrecy on moral grounds, Simmel states that secrecy is a universal sociological form and has nothing to do with moral valuations. Those who believe that secrecy is naturally wrong and use the "nothing-to-hide" argument do so based on assumptions not fact. They presume that secrets are kept only to hide something wrong, but often privacy and secrecy enhance freedom and liberty since living in a police state, in a state of forced "transparency", inhibits the exercise of natural rights like freedom of speech, association/assembly, and all of those essential to a free society.

Others argue that secrecy is against their faith and religious doctrine, and in the case of those who are Christian, they often overlook Holy Scripture that states there is nothing wrong with secrecy or privacy. Many also seem to forget that since secrecy is universal that everyone keeps secrets and practices secrecy at some level. Those who would deny their own personal secrecy couldn't withstand much questioning concerning intimate aspects of their lives without, as David Flaherty says, "capitulating to the intrusiveness of certain subject matters."

a reply to: xuenchen
Exactly.

a reply to: THEatsking
Why is that?

a reply to: BrokedownChevy
I thought the motto of this site was to deny ignorance?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That was his first mistake. Getting involved with a bunch of old secretive dinosaurs, who have no respect for human life, and conspire against people who actually deserve to live on earth. He shouldn't have associated himself with that secretive, lying, murdering scum.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MOST, if not ALL of what the WaPo reveals in this article...was uncovered earlier though ATS member research in this existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow...they stole our work...right down to the flight logs and tail numbers I traced!

If Wapo had ATS T&C the author would be banned for the blatant plagiarism!

Indigo5

Indigo5

Indigo5

Indigo...
For the research you did and the info you uncovered in the other amazing thread...
...You should receive a million Super Double Secret Mega-Stars from Skeptic Overlord, himself!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Texas state law enforcement officials have declined to identify the gender of the 13 year old sex slave who slashed Scalia’s throat in what Texas officials describe as death by natural causes

His throat was slashed? I thought it was just a heart attack.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

MOST, if not ALL of what the WaPo reveals in this article...was uncovered earlier though ATS member research in this existing thread:

If Wapo had ATS T&C the author would be banned for the blatant plagiarism!

Indigo5

Indigo5

Indigo5

Indigo...
For the research you did and the info you uncovered in the other amazing thread...
...You should receive a million Super Double Secret Mega-Stars from Skeptic Overlord, himself!

Thanks IAMTAT!

Honestly...on the other thread when a poster asked me why "don't you share your research with the media"...I thought to myself...I am...

ATS is my media..I choose to dig and discuss things with the community here on ATS...

I thought there was a possibility the flight logs/registrations/names and St. Hubertus linking them all would be eventually picked up by some ATS browser media author (as has happened in the past)...

But I also thought they would have the courtesy to cite ATS...I don't want or need credit...but hell, I have seen articles before that said things to the effect..."Some inquisitive posters on the conspiracy forum AboveTopSecret pointed out...discovered..."...whatever...

Just POed they didn't give the ATS community credit...the community that actually found the flight logs, traced them to actual names, researched the names and found they were all St. Hubertus members...the community that asked the questions and did the research they failed to.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I requested Scalia's physician's records in an open records request and received them just a few minutes ago. If anyone is interested, you can download them here:

Open Records Request Documents

I haven't looked at them yet and won't have a chance until later, but please get started if you want.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Considering the MSM's credibility, or lack thereof, I no longer view them as a credible source...

If they say it was a heart attack, I will assume that it was not, at least until a source that IS credible comes forth.

If strongly believe that if one wants to find the truth, he or she must look in the OPPOSITE direction of what propaganda is saying.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Considering the MSM's credibility, or lack thereof, I no longer view them as a credible source...

If they say it was a heart attack, I will assume that it was not, at least until a source that IS credible comes forth.

If strongly believe that if one wants to find the truth, he or she must look in the OPPOSITE direction of what propaganda is saying.

Fair enough. That is a reasonable assumption, as I find the MSM just a cable service where people actually pay to be lied to as well LOL. No doubt. A slit throat is kind of a jump from a heart attack though. Why that particular assumption and not something like a CIA Heart Attack gun or something, which has been proven to exist? Just curious, as I am not sure what to make of all of this other than he most likely WAS murdered...it came at the most convenient time ever, and these people, including the President himself, murders women and children in other countries and hell, he all but laughed at Scalias death on camera...joking around about it and all. So, I don't doubt he was murdered...these people murder more before breakfast than we do in a lifetime.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

My hunch is that the things David Shurter and Dave Valentine are saying is the more likely scenario...

I have watched a few of the YouTube videos of David Shurter and so far have seen nothing that suggests that he might be lying.

I think most of us are aware of who owns the media...

Whenever they say something that directly contradicts another source, I see it as a huge red flag.

I can think of a million reasons on the other hand why Mr. Shurter would NOT want to say the things he has and risk his own life by doing so in order to warn others.

There are just far too many things that are not adding up as we have all seen the past...

• No autopsy

• The Scalia Sleeps With the Fishes article being temporarily censored

• The allegations by victims of Chief Justice Scalia abusing them as children in the past.

• The location AKA "Rent Boy Ranch"

edit on Feb000000Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:52:41 -06006pm29Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:52:41 -060020165225 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would like to personally acknowledge the excellent research and contributions by Indigo5, jadedANDcynical, MotherMayEye in SO's thread which has lead to the Washington Post penning their article.

These 3 contributors, and others, have uncovered this information about Scalias last hours and it's important that credit is given where credit is due.

Well done guys, you should be proud for exposing this information in such a factual way. ATS is very lucky to have contributors such as yourselves.

I would be appreciative if a mod could shift this comment above to the bottom of my OP so that this acknowledgment is readily apparent from the outset of this thread.

Cheers
edit on 25-2-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Gosh, that's so nice. Thank you. It's been very nice collaborating with the people you mentioned and a few more, too...

I hesitate to name names because I know I will leave someone out.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hey! You guys ain't done yet! There's so much more to uncover...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

My hunch is that the things David Shurter and Dave Valentine are saying is the more likely scenario...

I have watched a few of the YouTube videos of David Shurter and so far have seen nothing that suggests that he might be lying.

I think most of us are aware of who owns the media...

Whenever they say something that directly contradicts another source, I see it as a huge red flag.

I can think of a million reasons on the other hand why Mr. Shurter would NOT want to say the things he has and risk his own life by doing so in order to warn others.

There are just far too many things that are not adding up as we have all seen the past...

• No autopsy

• The Scalia Sleeps With the Fishes article being temporarily censored

• The allegations by victims of Chief Justice Scalia abusing them as children in the past.

• The location AKA "Rent Boy Ranch"

Did anyone actually "see" his neck slit? No autopsy, doesn't necessarily mean that the body can't be viewed. Agina, not trying to start anything. Just looking for the facts like everyone else....Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No "open" casket either.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm sure the mortician at the funeral home would have probably noticed a slit throat.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This story has gotten so ridiculous now!
I think he's probably retired on an island somewhere and will live out the rest of his days there out of site and out of the public's mind while others have a field d day with all these BS conspiracy theories going around.
Or he simply up and died plain and simple. People just up and die now and then you know. Geez!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join