It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first relationship. My first breakup.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

This guy is right you know. Definitely follow his advice.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Awesome post. I agree that our words, and our mental projections will lead to the outcomes in our lives. I am always willing to reach out and share some positive words
I am glad if I was able to add a little light to your day, long ago.

Ramble on? Surely I will

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Night Star
You did.

whoa whoa! Trust me, I am pretty shaken over this. We were actually talking about moving in together next month. I was taking care of her daughter during the days (I worked night shift.)

This was not easy for me to break up with her. This was not a light decision at all.

I definitely had my pouts and cries and drunken rants all last month. I am human just like anyone else.

I don't think anyone forgets their first real love. Of course you are shaken over this. It was important and mattered and touched your life deeply. But...you at least have a good attitude about not giving up, about being open to a new relationship. You have hope and that hope may lead you to something you never dreamed could be so wonderful. I wish you all the best.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Say 'thanks' for this experience.
It will be useful in future, your life only begins

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It's actually very exciting!
embrace this moment on your life right now, just don't lose your head while at it and make sure to keep it smart and dont completely let your heart take over your emotions cause thats what usually happens during first relationships

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh holy heck. And she just texted asking if I can work on her car. I am just gobsmacked looking at this text.

After a long night of drinking and dominating at the pool tables, trying to forget this person, here she is asking for help as if nothing changed.

ugh

edit on 6-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Block her number/contact?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I must say when I saw this I was surprised it was you!

I'm sorry you're heart aches. It is no fun! Don't let this keep you from finding love in the future. I've had my heart broken many times but I never gave up and now I'm with my soulmate and other half. It's been a rough ride at times but we are insanely happy.

As for Leo and Aries, wow what a combo!

(Hugs) good luck!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I must say when I saw this I was surprised it was you!

Hmm why is that?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You always seemed anti relationship lol

I'm happy you have experienced love!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

My first love butchered me in a way that I think it is safe to say that she traumatized me. She was and still is a monster... she is a sociopath, compulsive lier and a nymphomaniak. It is a little difficult to forgive her if you understand what I just wrote. So, I understand a severe broken heart and that it will take time to recover and find someone new.

Hold your head up high and consider it her loss... Do not consider it weird if time does not heal all wounds..

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Oh holy heck. And she just texted asking if I can work on her car. I am just gobsmacked looking at this text.

After a long night of drinking and dominating at the pool tables, trying to forget this person, here she is asking for help as if nothing changed.

ugh

I'd ignore her the same way she ignored you when you needed help.
Also, don't give up hope, love can find you when sometimes you don't even expect it.
I met my spouse after a breakup. I wasn't even looking for someone. We've been together for 8 years now, and I could not imagine my life any other way.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

You always seemed anti relationship

No, I am not anti--I can just come off as very cynical and rough around the edges.

I have misjudged you before as well and I apologize.

Thanks for your reply and encouragement. I really do hope to find someday what you have.

Take care and see you around the boards, mblah!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My first was my last and it's been about a decade since I even kissed a woman or held ones hand. I'd never waste my time with a woman ever again after experiencing one.

There's other more important stuff to care about. Like taking out the trash on the right day or picking up your dogs crap.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join