It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Robbie Martin, Filmmaker, and Creator of A Very Heavy Agenda: Ask Me Anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

What do you feel Trump's relation is to the New American Century/NeoCons?

love your questions

thats an interesting one isn't it? I follow as many neocons as I can on twitter [plug @fluorescentgrey] and they hate Trump with a deep seeded fiery passion. At first I thought the schism was smoke and mirrors but now it seems quite real. The problem is neocons downplayed Trump's rise for too long, and now they're panicking. They're trying to push their 'New American Century' (Rubio's actual campaign slogan) candidate as the only one who can beat Hillary. I sense some desperation within the neocon ranks right now.

I'm seeing a few hints from him that would likely be very well supported by them-tracking of all Americans for example. Though, he also "threatened" to release details the Saudi connection to 9/11.

a weird contradiction. Seemingly giving red meat to certain 9/11 truth circles 'We'll find out who really knocked down those towers' (actual Trump quote from the GOP debate in an argument with Jeb) but then also saying we should ban all muslims from entering the country. I've been having a hard time making sense of it myself. I think a lot of truthers I see talking about Trump have the wrong interpretation of what he's doing. The guy is basically just a narcissistic political wrecking all. To say that he's somehow a closeted truther (which i've actually seen people saying) is one of the most hopeful assertions i've ever seen.

How about Hillary, people have linked her to being a secret NeoCon?

not secret, quite open! She hand picked Project for the New American Century co-founder Robert Kagan to sit on the Defense Policy Board during the Obama administration. I've even seen some Neocons suggesting voting for Hillary Clinton if Trump becomes the nominee.

check out this article Are Neocons Getting Ready to Ally With Hillary Clinton?

edit on 24-2-2016 by RobbieMartin because: edit

edit on 24-2-2016 by RobbieMartin because: added link

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RobbieMartin

I had heard it was the Adjuvant, the same problem all the vaccines are having.
Or the nerve agent our alarms kept detecting. they said just turn them off.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

i'll have to look into that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Here's a research book ...www.amazon.com...
YES it could be fake but it DOVETAILS with the national vaccine issue well, as a culprit anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'll be on for another hour or so. Any more questions?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I think a lot of truthers I see talking about Trump have the wrong interpretation of what he's doing. The guy is basically just a narcissistic political wrecking all.

That is a fantastic description of Trump

Carry on

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Did you take the antidote pills? I'm betting on the pyridostigmine tablets. I left just before that went around.

As far as the mycoplasma, I got a whopper case of it, it was their little ETS parting gift, I suppose. I had it for three months. They kept saying it was like a pneumonia, but they couldn't culture it. Finally one guy guessed it was some sort of mycoplasma that they hadn't seen before and put me on high dose doxy and prednisone. That did it, but it took about three more months.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Gotta go get poked and prodded today, so not much time... You given me plenty of food for thought so I will be back but want to check out some more of what you've provided.

Since I can no longer work about all I can do I think. Those that know me know that I'm usually deep into at least three new books or sites at any given time.
If I'm gone for a while it just means I'm soaking up as much of the new info as I can.

Thanks for what you are doing. The day I quit learning is the day that it's time for them to close the lid and send me Home. [Big Grin]

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I hope you extend the viewing time on your movie. This post has alot going on and it deserves a response.

Trump is a golfing buddy of Bill Clinton.
"Hey Donny, how we gonna nail those republicans?"
" Its easy Billy, Ill just run as a a rebublican and send those votes over to Hilly and Bobs your uncle."

Just putting it out there. We will soon see if Donald will get in with the big boys fighting over the money making debt machine and make out like a bandit if Hillary wins. And to think he only started with a small loan of 1 mill from his daddy.

As for 911, of course it was an inside job. Larry silverstein invested 114 million ( which he recovered most of it )and made off with 4.5 billion.( finally got his terrorist insurance clause just before the hit )

Rumsfeld timed his I dont know where 2.3 trillion dollars has gone speech on sep 10 2001 just right.
The team investigating the unaccounted trillions had their office and evidence nailed by a missile in the pentagon the next day. What a coincidence. Just love that pic of someone dragging that missile impellar away.

Later on he admitted the accounting mistake. They forgot to carry the zeros. Its on the internet so it must be true.

There was a psychiatrist who studied psychopathic children. Parents told them fears that their child will slit their throats while they were sleeping. He found that most would grow up without becoming psychopathic serial killers if they grew up in a loving home and were not abused. Most of them became presidents of corporations/banks etc. These people dont care who they step on to get to the top and the personality of many corporations has become that of a psychopath. It is these psychopaths who now run our government and do not care about our best interests but only in their god of profit.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hello Mr Martin,

A couple of questions :

Do you stil work occasionaly with RT ?

About the example in the video, how could you summarize your views on the current Israeli/Palestinian situation ? And the influence Israel is having through diasporic lobby like groups on western mainstream medias ?
There are enough example nowadays to demonstrate that any criticism of Israel is hampered by use of antisemitism counter-claims. How do you consider the possibility of a neutral coverage of the Israeli situation in such a context ?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Interesting that you say It's "problematic" when you and your sister Abby never had a problem describing 911 as a false flag back before Abby started getting attention from people like Glenn Greenwald and Max Blumenthal. I wonder what happened to this radio podcast that is no longer available on the Mediaroots website? web.archive.org...://www.mediaroots.org/mr-radio-transcript-911-coincidence-theory.php

One of the most vocal promoters of your documentary is Max Blumenthal, who is the son of longtime Clinton friend and aide Sidney Blumenthal. Sid played an instrumental role in Hillary Clinton's war in Libya. While Sid was sending Hillary emails about Gaddafi and seeking to profit from regime change
mobile.nytimes.com...
Max was slandering principled opponents of intervention, such as former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, falsely labeling her an apologist for a mass murderer twitter.com... twitter.com...
He did the same thing to McKinney around the time of the Syrian weapons attacks, adding Syrian nun Mother Agnes Mariam, who questioned the mainstream narrative that the Assad regime was responsible www.twitter.com... twitter.com... Max has also taken shots at the 9/11 truth movement. twitter.com... twitter.com... Why is someone with a long track record of slander and character assassination against good people so supportive of your documentary? Why are you so excited about his endorsement? And what impact does such vocal support from someone like Max have on your work and what you do and do not include? Why do you (along with so many other "progressives") refuse to acknowledge or seriously address the obvious questions of whether or not Max's behavior cited above has anything to do with his father's history as a Clinton family aide? twitter.com...

How do you feel about the fact that Abby Martin's producer for her Empire Files program has stated that he believes 9/11 truth is racist? pbs.twimg.com...:large" target="_blank" class="postlink">pbs.twimg.com...:large

Why did you criticize the controlled demolition theory on the Popular Mechanics Facebook page in response to a hit piece against Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth? pbs.twimg.com...:large

Why did Abby Martin during an interview cite Alex Jones, Webster Tarpley, and Judy Wood as examples to justify not talking about demolition but not mention Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, or David Ray Griffin? www.youtube.com...

I find it very interesting that you and Abby have altered your 9/11 views in concert with Abby's growing popularity and associations with influential "alternative" media personalities who are hostile to 9/11 truth.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Gsm1988 because: I left things out of the original post.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Gsm1988 because: I left things out of the original post.

edit on 25-2-2016 by Gsm1988 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by Gsm1988 because: I made a mistake in my previous posting

edit on 25-2-2016 by Gsm1988 because: I made a mistake in my previous posting

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

To your second question, i think the anthrax letter attacks provided the perfect climate of fear and panic that allowed the Bush administration (even though they tried so many other things) to have something 'real' as a means to convince Americans going into Iraq was a good idea to prevent future terrorism. While the common narrative now is 'they lied about WMDs' people forget that the Iraq-anthrax connection was the thing that got the ball rolling in the first place.

Collin Powell's 'little yellow vial' speech comes to mind.
They used the chemical 'red line' in Syria as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

As we speak I have COPD and brain issues with an MRI next week,they are also concerned about a high white count.
What test can I ask the VA for about Mycoplasma?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well this was a strange AMA thread , without much involvement ?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good questions. I'd like to know myself...

originally posted by: Gsm1988

Interesting that you say It's "problematic" when you and your sister Abby never had a problem describing 911 as a false flag back before Abby started getting attention from people like Glenn Greenwald and Max Blumenthal. I wonder what happened to this radio podcast that is no longer available on the Mediaroots website? web.archive.org...://www.mediaroots.org/mr-radio-transcript-911-coincidence-theory.php

One of the most vocal promoters of your documentary is Max Blumenthal, who is the son of longtime Clinton friend and aide Sidney Blumenthal. Sid played an instrumental role in Hillary Clinton's war in Libya. While Sid was sending Hillary emails about Gaddafi and seeking to profit from regime change
mobile.nytimes.com...
Max was slandering principled opponents of intervention, such as former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, falsely labeling her an apologist for a mass murderer twitter.com... twitter.com...
He did the same thing to McKinney around the time of the Syrian weapons attacks, adding Syrian nun Mother Agnes Mariam, who questioned the mainstream narrative that the Assad regime was responsible www.twitter.com... twitter.com... Max has also taken shots at the 9/11 truth movement. twitter.com... twitter.com... Why is someone with a long track record of slander and character assassination against good people so supportive of your documentary? Why are you so excited about his endorsement? And what impact does such vocal support from someone like Max have on your work and what you do and do not include? Why do you (along with so many other "progressives") refuse to acknowledge or seriously address the obvious questions of whether or not Max's behavior cited above has anything to do with his father's history as a Clinton family aide? twitter.com...

How do you feel about the fact that Abby Martin's producer for her Empire Files program has stated that he believes 9/11 truth is racist? pbs.twimg.com...:large" target="_blank" class="postlink">pbs.twimg.com...:large

Why did you criticize the controlled demolition theory on the Popular Mechanics Facebook page in response to a hit piece against Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth? pbs.twimg.com...:large

Why did Abby Martin during an interview cite Alex Jones, Webster Tarpley, and Judy Wood as examples to justify not talking about demolition but not mention Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, or David Ray Griffin? www.youtube.com...

I find it very interesting that you and Abby have altered your 9/11 views in concert with Abby's growing popularity and associations with influential "alternative" media personalities who are hostile to 9/11 truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam

As we speak I have COPD and brain issues with an MRI next week,they are also concerned about a high white count.
What test can I ask the VA for about Mycoplasma?

They can grow out Mycoplasma incognitans, or whatever they call it these days. It's a buttpain, but there is a weird-arse medium for it now. It takes forever to grow.

In my case, they finally made the assumption based on symptoms and dosed me up for months. Doxy will kill it, but it takes a while, as MI can hang out inside your red blood cells, where the doxy doesn't go. So you have to take a big dose every day for two-three turnovers of your blood.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Not really a question per se but that it's interesting to point out that the X-Files(comeback) season finale is touching on Anthrax(no spoilers!). Another X-Files creator visit to the site would be cool.

Leaving room for other answers. Thanks again for the prompt answer!

edit on 26-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: upper case correction.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I watched some of your work and was disapointed that you do not talk about the towers in a serious way.

Have you heard about the work of Dr. Judy Wood and if you have why was her work not part of your vid?

Are you just another part of the controlled opposition like A&E911 and other similar organizations without a proper forensic model?

Why did you make this video if you haven't taken the time to take in Dr. Judy Wood's work?

Please answer my questions or forever be, from my perspective, a useful tool by the powers that shouldn't be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join